Total Kaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Total Kaos

A moshpit of mayhem, madness and music.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Well we had the Dear Luka thread

Go down 
+5
Chaz
Davo
Benj
Mish68
Maxine
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Maxine

Maxine

Well we had the Dear Luka thread Empty
PostSubject: Well we had the Dear Luka thread   Well we had the Dear Luka thread Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 4:27 pm

So I thought we should have the Benj/tarot card thread!

Come on girl, what do you think?
Back to top Go down
Mish68

Mish68

PostSubject: Re: Well we had the Dear Luka thread   Well we had the Dear Luka thread Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 4:28 pm

Oh goody. I love all that sort of stuff. Didn't know you did it Benj.
Back to top Go down
Benj

Benj

PostSubject: Re: Well we had the Dear Luka thread   Well we had the Dear Luka thread Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 4:30 pm

Can't even remember the last time I broke them out sorry Mish. You can't concentrate or meditate when you have 3 squealing rugrats declaring World War 3 in the loungeroom.
Back to top Go down
Maxine

Maxine

PostSubject: Re: Well we had the Dear Luka thread   Well we had the Dear Luka thread Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 4:31 pm

Oh but hun you were so good at it! Any chance, just for a bit of fun?
Back to top Go down
Davo

Davo

PostSubject: Re: Well we had the Dear Luka thread   Well we had the Dear Luka thread Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 4:33 pm

She was too good at it. Used to scare the crap out of me that's for sure. Being a family thing, any of the kids showing signs yet?
Back to top Go down
Chaz

Chaz

PostSubject: Re: Well we had the Dear Luka thread   Well we had the Dear Luka thread Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 4:34 pm

Family thing?
Back to top Go down
Maxine

Maxine

PostSubject: Re: Well we had the Dear Luka thread   Well we had the Dear Luka thread Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 4:35 pm

I think she's logged out. Got the landlord coming early for an inspection tomorrow. Was meant to boot her off hours ago. Well we had the Dear Luka thread 58326 I forgot.
Back to top Go down
Davo

Davo

PostSubject: Re: Well we had the Dear Luka thread   Well we had the Dear Luka thread Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 4:37 pm

Her late grandmother was incredibly psychic mate, and by all reports her grandmothers grandmother was too. Didn't believe in that sort of shit until her grandmother started telling me stuff that even Benj didn't know. Freaky shit.
Back to top Go down
Mish68

Mish68

PostSubject: Re: Well we had the Dear Luka thread   Well we had the Dear Luka thread Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 4:37 pm

And Benj has the dreams and that too?
Back to top Go down
Davo

Davo

PostSubject: Re: Well we had the Dear Luka thread   Well we had the Dear Luka thread Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 4:38 pm

She used to when she was younger. Not sure about now, she spent alot of time trying to channel it off rather than on.
Back to top Go down
Chaz

Chaz

PostSubject: Re: Well we had the Dear Luka thread   Well we had the Dear Luka thread Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 4:38 pm

I'm not sure I'd want to know what was going to happen to me. And I sure as shit don't want any ghosts waking me up for a chat in the middle of the night.
Back to top Go down
Maxine

Maxine

PostSubject: Re: Well we had the Dear Luka thread   Well we had the Dear Luka thread Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 4:39 pm

No neither her nor her grandmother were mediums Chaz, but she is incredibly psychic, that I can vouch for. Scares the shit out of me when I ring out of the blue and she answers with Hey Max
Back to top Go down
Chaz

Chaz

PostSubject: Re: Well we had the Dear Luka thread   Well we had the Dear Luka thread Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 4:40 pm

It's called number display pmsl
Back to top Go down
Maxine

Maxine

PostSubject: Re: Well we had the Dear Luka thread   Well we had the Dear Luka thread Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 4:41 pm

Well we had the Dear Luka thread 737571

This was way before that technology dufus lol. Besides she's predicted things for me years before they have happened. If she has a dream or something I always write it down now
Back to top Go down
Davo

Davo

PostSubject: Re: Well we had the Dear Luka thread   Well we had the Dear Luka thread Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 4:42 pm

No bullshit mate, I've seen her do it. Not all the time or nothing, just kind of happens.
Back to top Go down
Mish68

Mish68

PostSubject: Re: Well we had the Dear Luka thread   Well we had the Dear Luka thread Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 4:43 pm

Well I find all that sort of stuff fascinating. But there is so many cons out there that I've never been confident enough to pay money to have my cards done. I hope she changes her mind and breaks them out Well we had the Dear Luka thread 244951
Back to top Go down
Maxine

Maxine

PostSubject: Re: Well we had the Dear Luka thread   Well we had the Dear Luka thread Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 4:43 pm

We'll just all nag her lol.

Ok everyone, got to head off and get some sleep
Back to top Go down
Davo

Davo

PostSubject: Re: Well we had the Dear Luka thread   Well we had the Dear Luka thread Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 4:44 pm

You and me both. This website is killing me at work pmsl.

We can nag her tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
rockaholic

rockaholic

PostSubject: Re: Well we had the Dear Luka thread   Well we had the Dear Luka thread Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 11:34 pm

Anything spiritual intrigues me. I've had some goosebump experiences. A few of them weren't so much fun. One was a practical joke *well I hope it was a practical joke, I never spoke to the girl, who's house I was at again after it!* Her mother was even there! Ok, just tell the story... I was very young so had never even dabbled with anything psychic or spirit related so... anyway, I could babble on here for another couple of lines, but will save you the bother lol

They pulled out a glass & some weird slate letters... yep Ouija board. The glass seemed to move on air, well it's how it seemed to me at the time.. & what truly freaked me out was this spirit we conjuered warned the friends mother to call her brother & tell him to definately not going into work the next day as he was going to be injured! They stopped the game & rang the brother, at this point you could probably see my hair standing on end!!!!!! :freak out!: I asked what he did? He works in a abattoir they replied seriously. We went back to the board as we couldn't get hold of him but left a voice message saying DON'T GO TO WORK TOMORROW!!! on his voice mail & asked what injury he'd sustain if he goes. It spelled cut & hand out.

You can safely bet that I said Ooookkk enough for me Well we had the Dear Luka thread 595425 & went quickly home, then had nightmares for the next year lol
Back to top Go down
Admin/Luka
Admin
Admin/Luka

PostSubject: Re: Well we had the Dear Luka thread   Well we had the Dear Luka thread Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 1:50 am

Dont mess with those ouija boards mate. My brother had a scary experience as a teenager and brought whatever it was they conjoured up back into our house. Sounds like a pile of shit but having lived it, have to say it not only confirmed to me that something was out there but scared the living daylights outta me.

Yeah break out the cards Benj. That reading you did for me all those years ago was so freakily accurate.
Back to top Go down
https://kaos.rpg-board.net
Sim

Sim

PostSubject: Re: Well we had the Dear Luka thread   Well we had the Dear Luka thread Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 3:27 am

Yes, Benj has done my tarot cards before and it spun me out totally, but in all fairness to her if she doesn't feel comfortable doing it at this point of time then that's her call.
Back to top Go down
Sulliedangel

Sulliedangel

PostSubject: Re: Well we had the Dear Luka thread   Well we had the Dear Luka thread Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 3:03 am

Oh please, I love all that type of stuff. Well we had the Dear Luka thread 397775
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well we had the Dear Luka thread   Well we had the Dear Luka thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well we had the Dear Luka thread
Page 1 of 1