Total Kaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Total Kaos

A moshpit of mayhem, madness and music.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dear Abbey, opps I mean Luka

Go down 
+6
Chaz
Davo
Mish68
Franco1
Maxine
Benj
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Benj

Benj

Dear Abbey, opps I mean Luka Empty
PostSubject: Dear Abbey, opps I mean Luka   Dear Abbey, opps I mean Luka Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 4:17 pm

As the all seeing, all knowing, Admin of this fine site, perhaps it is time to unlock that wisdom and allow it to be bestowed onto us mere minions.

So I hereby declare this to be the 'Dear Luka' thread, where we, the people, can come to have our questions answered by the exhalted one.
Back to top Go down
Maxine

Maxine

PostSubject: Re: Dear Abbey, opps I mean Luka   Dear Abbey, opps I mean Luka Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 4:17 pm

Dear Luka,

Why is it that we all appear to be hanging out in the bone closet threads pmsl
Back to top Go down
Franco1

Franco1

PostSubject: Re: Dear Abbey, opps I mean Luka   Dear Abbey, opps I mean Luka Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 4:19 pm

I got one lol

Dear Luka

What is your take on a guy who is prepared to pash a mate just to see two women kiss pmsl?
Back to top Go down
Mish68

Mish68

PostSubject: Re: Dear Abbey, opps I mean Luka   Dear Abbey, opps I mean Luka Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 4:19 pm

Do we have to wait until he answers, or can we just keep going ?
Back to top Go down
Maxine

Maxine

PostSubject: Re: Dear Abbey, opps I mean Luka   Dear Abbey, opps I mean Luka Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 4:20 pm

I say just keep going lol. Give him something other to do tomorrow than continue fiddling with the icons! Dear Abbey, opps I mean Luka 822807 Can't find anything now!
Back to top Go down
Benj

Benj

PostSubject: Re: Dear Abbey, opps I mean Luka   Dear Abbey, opps I mean Luka Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 4:20 pm

Dear Luka,

Why am I always being picked on in the chatroom by you and Dave lol?

Signed

stressed & distraught Dear Abbey, opps I mean Luka 483521
Back to top Go down
Davo

Davo

PostSubject: Re: Dear Abbey, opps I mean Luka   Dear Abbey, opps I mean Luka Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 4:21 pm

pmsl @ stressed and distraught
Back to top Go down
Davo

Davo

PostSubject: Re: Dear Abbey, opps I mean Luka   Dear Abbey, opps I mean Luka Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 4:22 pm

Dear Luka

Why is it women feel the need to turn the lights off during sex? Hmmm anybody feel a new thread coming on lol.
Back to top Go down
Chaz

Chaz

PostSubject: Re: Dear Abbey, opps I mean Luka   Dear Abbey, opps I mean Luka Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 4:23 pm

Dear Luka

Why is it women feel the need to fake an orgasm when it just means they are going to get the same action time after time cause the guy thinks he is doing the right thing?
Back to top Go down
Maxine

Maxine

PostSubject: Re: Dear Abbey, opps I mean Luka   Dear Abbey, opps I mean Luka Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 4:24 pm

Dear Luka,

Isn't it illegal to have such a hot chest and piercings pmsl
Back to top Go down
Davo

Davo

PostSubject: Re: Dear Abbey, opps I mean Luka   Dear Abbey, opps I mean Luka Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 4:24 pm

Dear Luka,

What are we going to spend the $100 we win off the girls on?
Back to top Go down
Benj

Benj

PostSubject: Re: Dear Abbey, opps I mean Luka   Dear Abbey, opps I mean Luka Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 4:25 pm

Dearest Luka,

How long will you and Dave be hiding your head in shame when you LOSE the bet Dear Abbey, opps I mean Luka 433540
Back to top Go down
Franco1

Franco1

PostSubject: Re: Dear Abbey, opps I mean Luka   Dear Abbey, opps I mean Luka Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 4:26 pm

Dear Luka,

Are you even going to bother addressing any of these fears and queries?
Back to top Go down
Maxine

Maxine

PostSubject: Re: Dear Abbey, opps I mean Luka   Dear Abbey, opps I mean Luka Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 4:26 pm

He better lol. I'm logging in tomorrow just to make sure.
Back to top Go down
Admin/Luka
Admin
Admin/Luka

PostSubject: Re: Dear Abbey, opps I mean Luka   Dear Abbey, opps I mean Luka Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 1:51 am

Bloody hell lol, can I at least go have sex and smoke a while before tackling these?
Back to top Go down
https://kaos.rpg-board.net
Ant

Ant

PostSubject: Re: Dear Abbey, opps I mean Luka   Dear Abbey, opps I mean Luka Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 2:49 am

Doing yourself again mate pmsl?

Ok, Dear Luka

Just how far are you and Dave prepared to go to win this bet?
Back to top Go down
Admin/Luka
Admin
Admin/Luka

PostSubject: Re: Dear Abbey, opps I mean Luka   Dear Abbey, opps I mean Luka Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 2:50 am

Dear Max,

We all seem to be hanging out in the bone closet threads because basically we are all dirty little perves, who aren't getting any! If we were, we would obviously have far more better things to do, and would be actually doing it, rather than talking about it.

Sincerely yours

Luka
Back to top Go down
Admin/Luka
Admin
Admin/Luka

PostSubject: Re: Dear Abbey, opps I mean Luka   Dear Abbey, opps I mean Luka Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 2:51 am

Dear Franco,

How can I explain such a travesty of justice. It's the cause dude - it's all for the cause lol.

Sincerely yours

Luka
Back to top Go down
Admin/Luka
Admin
Admin/Luka

PostSubject: Re: Dear Abbey, opps I mean Luka   Dear Abbey, opps I mean Luka Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 2:53 am

Dear Stressed and Distraught,

Why Benj? Because it's so much bloody fun Dear Abbey, opps I mean Luka 367116

And you are also woman enough to not only take it in the spirit in which it was intended, but give it back as good as you get. Making you blush is just a bonus Dear Abbey, opps I mean Luka 917897

Sincerely yours

Luka
Back to top Go down
Ant

Ant

PostSubject: Re: Dear Abbey, opps I mean Luka   Dear Abbey, opps I mean Luka Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 2:54 am

Keep going pmsl
Back to top Go down
Admin/Luka
Admin
Admin/Luka

PostSubject: Re: Dear Abbey, opps I mean Luka   Dear Abbey, opps I mean Luka Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 2:56 am

Dear Dave,

Women feel the need to turn the lights off during sex as they are self conscious about all their wobbly jigging bits. What they fail to understand is that we as men LOVE these wobbly bits and want to not only touch them, but take in their beauty with our eyes. And by this I mean fuckin bloody great strobe lights and not having to squint so hard in the darkness that we have no idea what the bloody hell we are actually looking at!

Sincerely yours

Luka
Back to top Go down
Admin/Luka
Admin
Admin/Luka

PostSubject: Re: Dear Abbey, opps I mean Luka   Dear Abbey, opps I mean Luka Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 2:58 am

Bloody hell, how many more pmsl

Dear Chaz,

Women feel the need to fake orgasms because quite simply they can! It's a skill passed down from generation to generation, to save us poor men folk the shame of unsuccessfully getting our partners off. I may have even used a similar tactic myself once ............... ok maybe twice .............. alright for the whole week I was with the person lol

Sincerely yours

Luka
Back to top Go down
Admin/Luka
Admin
Admin/Luka

PostSubject: Re: Dear Abbey, opps I mean Luka   Dear Abbey, opps I mean Luka Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 2:59 am

Dear Max,

Illegal? See you in court pmsl

Sincerely yours

Luka
Back to top Go down
Admin/Luka
Admin
Admin/Luka

PostSubject: Re: Dear Abbey, opps I mean Luka   Dear Abbey, opps I mean Luka Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 2:59 am

Dear Dave,

I personally will be spending my winnings on the largest bottle of mouthwash that I can find. Failing that, metho or windex will work almost as well.

Sincerely yours

Luka
Back to top Go down
Admin/Luka
Admin
Admin/Luka

PostSubject: Re: Dear Abbey, opps I mean Luka   Dear Abbey, opps I mean Luka Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 3:00 am

Dear Benj,

What will you two girls be doing to ensure that you win?? Dear Abbey, opps I mean Luka 367116

Sincerely yours

Luka
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dear Abbey, opps I mean Luka   Dear Abbey, opps I mean Luka Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dear Abbey, opps I mean Luka
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next