Total Kaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Total Kaos

A moshpit of mayhem, madness and music.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Happy Birthday to Luka!!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
rockaholic

rockaholic

Happy Birthday to Luka!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Happy Birthday to Luka!!!!!   Happy Birthday to Luka!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 1:50 pm

Hello darlin', I hope someone can track you down today for drinks in the chatroom very soon, because we're all, as far as I know are going to be here.. Benj isn't well, so she isn't a certainty, but she'll surely be in touch either way & is going to try & come, that's a promise! Umm as Taylor is online until after 8:30, she'll be here at about 9 if she's feeling up to it!
More birthday wishes are from Genevieve on human pets, she would be here too, but at 9pm our time it's 7:30am her's & being an insomniac she doubts she'll be conscious at that hour.. Happy Birthday to Luka!!!!! 106868 If you don't make it & you actually have a life & are celebrating with friends outside of here, who could blame you, we'll be sure to have a drink for you Happy Birthday to Luka!!!!! 359279 & are wishing you the very best birthday Happy Birthday to Luka!!!!! 456982 Happy Birthday to Luka!!!!! 874617 Happy Birthday to Luka!!!!! 850168 'pmsl' So Happy Birthday to Luka!!!!! 215500 my friend.. chat soon I hope Happy Birthday to Luka!!!!! 850540 Happy Birthday to Luka!!!!! 23958 **** Your Present's in the Mail**** lol
Happy Birthday to Luka!!!!! Th_bir11
Back to top Go down
Chaz

Chaz

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to Luka!!!!!   Happy Birthday to Luka!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 2:26 pm

How come I never get presents like that in the mail?

Happy birthday mate. Hope you are having a good one and if you don't make it online just know we are thinking about you.
Back to top Go down
Benj

Benj

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to Luka!!!!!   Happy Birthday to Luka!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 2:36 pm

Happy Birthday Luka hun ... hope the day has brought you nothing but happiness and joy from those closest to you.

Party hard, celebrate well, and save some of the birthday cake for us.

Happy Birthday to Luka!!!!! 215500 Happy Birthday to Luka!!!!! 216935
Back to top Go down
Franco1

Franco1

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to Luka!!!!!   Happy Birthday to Luka!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 2:42 pm

Have a good one dude. Hope to see you on here later on mate. Best wishes.
Back to top Go down
Admin/Luka
Admin
Admin/Luka

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to Luka!!!!!   Happy Birthday to Luka!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 5:07 am

Thanks guys, only just saw this. As some of you know I don't really celebrate my birthday but you all making the effort to log into chat and rattle my arse on my special day meant alot.

Cheers everyone
Back to top Go down
https://kaos.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to Luka!!!!!   Happy Birthday to Luka!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday to Luka!!!!!
Page 1 of 1