Total Kaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Total Kaos

A moshpit of mayhem, madness and music.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BENJ :)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Styles

Styles

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BENJ :) Empty
PostSubject: HAPPY BIRTHDAY BENJ :)   HAPPY BIRTHDAY BENJ :) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 9:12 pm

Many Happy wishes for you, and a whole lot more birthdays HAPPY BIRTHDAY BENJ :) 822807 HAPPY BIRTHDAY BENJ :) 822807 HAPPY BIRTHDAY BENJ :) 8995
Back to top Go down
Lacy

Lacy

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY BENJ :)   HAPPY BIRTHDAY BENJ :) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 4:56 pm

Having just taken a quick peak at her facebook profile, it seems her desire to 'keep it quiet' and not have many people realise it was today failed miserably lol. I think Styles and I have left a birthday message on the wrong website. It will take her so long to wade through the fb messages that she won't make it back on here for another year HAPPY BIRTHDAY BENJ :) 737571
Back to top Go down
DDB

DDB

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY BENJ :)   HAPPY BIRTHDAY BENJ :) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 5:18 pm

Yeah I just went and annoyed her on myspace but I think you're right Lacy that I should have put my birthday wishes on facebook instead. Either way, hope you had a wonderful day Benj me darling HAPPY BIRTHDAY BENJ :) 14711
Back to top Go down
Davo

Davo

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY BENJ :)   HAPPY BIRTHDAY BENJ :) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 2:23 am

Yeah I annoyed her on myspace, facebook, hotmail, on the phone, basically any medium I could get my hands on lmao. Think birthday is now a 4 letter word in her book. She said the phone was attached to her ear the entire day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY BENJ :)   HAPPY BIRTHDAY BENJ :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BENJ :)
Page 1 of 1