Total Kaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Total Kaos

A moshpit of mayhem, madness and music.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Because Dave is offwork crook and bored out of his pea sized brain

Go down 
+6
DDB
Admin/Luka
Benj
Viking
Chaz
Davo
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Davo

Davo

Because Dave is offwork crook and bored out of his pea sized brain Empty
PostSubject: Because Dave is offwork crook and bored out of his pea sized brain   Because Dave is offwork crook and bored out of his pea sized brain Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 1:19 am

Because Dave is offwork crook and bored out of his pea sized brain Kinsey-scale-500x349

Kinsey Scale is a simple way to test your sexuality. As it turns out, there aren’t many men or women who are exclusively heterosexual. As you’re reading this, you’re probably ewwwing in your mind at thought of having homosexual sex with another member of your gender, but let me tell you, deep inside your desires possess gay tendencies. Whether you think you’re gay or not, you most likely are. Just not exclusively gay, or maybe still in a closet, denied to the world, but let’s not get there.

Kinsey Scale divides human sexuality into 7 sections with 0 being exclusively heterosexual and 6 being exclusively homosexual. Try to answer questions in the following simple quiz to see how much of a homosexual you could be. This is not a complete, nor approved Kinsey Scale Sexuality Test, it’s just an activity for lazy humpday evening:

Kinsey Scale Sexuality Test
Have you ever had a dream in which you were sexually attracted to a member of same sex?
Have you ever had a threesome which involved a member of same sex?
Have you ever found yourself surprised that you liked physical contact with a member of same sex?
Have you ever considered getting intimate with a member of same sex?
Have you ever considered getting intimate with a member of same sex?
All right, all right. I’ll stop it right here before you get angry at me for revealing you’re gay. Not that’s anything wrong with it. As long as you can get laid, who cares, right? Kinsey Scale ratings are as follows:

Kinsey Scale Ratings
Kinsey Scale Rating 0 – Exclusively heterosexual with no homosexual
Kinsey Scale Rating 1 – Predominantly heterosexual, only incidentally homosexual
Kinsey Scale Rating 2 – Predominantly heterosexual, but more than incidentally homosexual
Kinsey Scale Rating 3 – Equally heterosexual and homosexual
Kinsey Scale Rating 4 – Predominantly homosexual, but more than incidentally heterosexual
Kinsey Scale Rating 5 – Predominantly homosexual, only incidentally heterosexual
Kinsey Scale Rating 6 – Exclusively homosexual

So? To gay or not to gay?

You can be incidentally homosexual? Frank, get your arse back over here so I can check it out one more time could ya. I've seen the light.
Back to top Go down
Chaz

Chaz

PostSubject: Re: Because Dave is offwork crook and bored out of his pea sized brain   Because Dave is offwork crook and bored out of his pea sized brain Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 2:22 am

FFS, as if jumping into bed with someone of the same gender as part of a threesome makes you incidentally gay. I'd just say it means you are comfortable with your own body image and who you are as a person. If you find yourself paying more attention to the guys arse than hers however, then yeah that's a whole other thread entirely.
Back to top Go down
Viking

Viking

PostSubject: Re: Because Dave is offwork crook and bored out of his pea sized brain   Because Dave is offwork crook and bored out of his pea sized brain Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 2:50 am

the biggest homophobes are usually gay men still in the closet
Back to top Go down
Chaz

Chaz

PostSubject: Re: Because Dave is offwork crook and bored out of his pea sized brain   Because Dave is offwork crook and bored out of his pea sized brain Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 3:23 am

Dave just walked from the shower to the bedroom naked and I looked. Christ, I'm gay! Or turned off sex for life. Still too hungover to work out which is more likely.
Back to top Go down
Benj

Benj

PostSubject: Re: Because Dave is offwork crook and bored out of his pea sized brain   Because Dave is offwork crook and bored out of his pea sized brain Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 1:20 pm

So I'm teetering on the cusp of being a lesbian? Someone had better break the news to Chaz.
Back to top Go down
Admin/Luka
Admin
Admin/Luka

PostSubject: Re: Because Dave is offwork crook and bored out of his pea sized brain   Because Dave is offwork crook and bored out of his pea sized brain Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 11:48 pm

I might have concerns about jumping into bed with another guy and girl but I don't think it makes someone incidentally gay. That's just a joke. So Dave I think you and Frank's arse are both safe for now Because Dave is offwork crook and bored out of his pea sized brain 367116
Back to top Go down
https://kaos.rpg-board.net
Admin/Luka
Admin
Admin/Luka

PostSubject: Re: Because Dave is offwork crook and bored out of his pea sized brain   Because Dave is offwork crook and bored out of his pea sized brain Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 11:49 pm

Benj on the other hand should go and test the theory and report back

............. in great detail Because Dave is offwork crook and bored out of his pea sized brain 483521
Back to top Go down
https://kaos.rpg-board.net
DDB

DDB

PostSubject: Re: Because Dave is offwork crook and bored out of his pea sized brain   Because Dave is offwork crook and bored out of his pea sized brain Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 12:02 pm

Let's hope there comes a time when you can love who you love without any label attached.
Back to top Go down
Sunnyangel

PostSubject: Re: Because Dave is offwork crook and bored out of his pea sized brain   Because Dave is offwork crook and bored out of his pea sized brain Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 12:15 am

hallelujah to that DDB.

Think this test has got it wrong. Way too generalised. If you can find another one Dave I'd be interested in the results.
Back to top Go down
jam_666

jam_666

PostSubject: Re: Because Dave is offwork crook and bored out of his pea sized brain   Because Dave is offwork crook and bored out of his pea sized brain Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 5:44 pm

Goddammit, there I was rolling thru those questions, giving a proud "NO" to each of them, and I dont know how the hell this snuck back into my head cos I havnt thought of it since it happened all those years back, but at a school sports day once, we mustve been 14 or 15 years old, Me, my mate Jeremy and my girlfriend snuck out, had a couple of beers at the local and proceeded to have a 3some in the toilets at the local park (me and Jez stayed well clear of each others bits but we were butt nekkid in front of each other). That means I gotta answer yes to one of those questions. What does that mean Dr Dave?

(God, thats all i can see now, gonna have to get very drunk to blot that out again!)
Back to top Go down
jam_666

jam_666

PostSubject: Re: Because Dave is offwork crook and bored out of his pea sized brain   Because Dave is offwork crook and bored out of his pea sized brain Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 5:47 pm

And yeah, Not just a written or spoken report Benj, we will need photographic evidence to back up your story (crossing fingers as hard as i can here)
Back to top Go down
Ant

Ant

PostSubject: Re: Because Dave is offwork crook and bored out of his pea sized brain   Because Dave is offwork crook and bored out of his pea sized brain Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 7:25 am

New quiz/survey Dave. Think we are all getting worried having read this one.
Back to top Go down
Zeph

Zeph

PostSubject: Re: Because Dave is offwork crook and bored out of his pea sized brain   Because Dave is offwork crook and bored out of his pea sized brain Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 11:58 pm

I always stand back to the wall around Dave and Chaz. But now I have to worry about Jam as well?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Because Dave is offwork crook and bored out of his pea sized brain   Because Dave is offwork crook and bored out of his pea sized brain Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Because Dave is offwork crook and bored out of his pea sized brain
Page 1 of 1