Total Kaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Total Kaos

A moshpit of mayhem, madness and music.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Could you stay in a sexless relationship?

Go down 
+3
Benj
CarrieC
Maxine
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Maxine

Maxine

Could you stay in a sexless relationship? Empty
PostSubject: Could you stay in a sexless relationship?   Could you stay in a sexless relationship? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 4:00 pm

If everything else was perfect, if they were someone you trusted and could confide in, if the only problem was in the bedroom. Could you stay with them?
Back to top Go down
CarrieC

PostSubject: Re: Could you stay in a sexless relationship?   Could you stay in a sexless relationship? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 7:12 am

Hmm just left a sex less relationships but everything else was wrong with it...so i am not sure if I could do this, but maybe if it was totally perfect, my mind works wonders along with a few toys!
Back to top Go down
Benj

Benj

PostSubject: Re: Could you stay in a sexless relationship?   Could you stay in a sexless relationship? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 7:42 am

I spent alot of time chatting to a lovely guy I met on another website (the one I met Styles on actually), and he had no mobility below his neck following a motor bike accident. Rather than feel pity for him, I was totally amazed at how he had adapted, and managed to still have a fulfilling relationship with a woman. Lovely to chat to, gorgeous to look at, and I could totally imagine any woman being perfectly happy to be his partner despite the limitations.
Back to top Go down
natasha2112

natasha2112

PostSubject: Re: Could you stay in a sexless relationship?   Could you stay in a sexless relationship? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 7:45 am

i believe that if it sexless BUT there is LOVE it can last.

Loveless is the stage at which it would break up for me.... sex is important and adds to the relationship level, but is not as critical as love.. hark at me! as it i am relationship expert !
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=599962972&v=inf
Davo

Davo

PostSubject: Re: Could you stay in a sexless relationship?   Could you stay in a sexless relationship? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 3:49 pm

In the case of something like Benj mentioned, where an accident takes place then definately. Not shallow enough to walk out on someone I loved just because something out of their control happened. But if a chick was with holding sex just to get her own way or out of spite or something, then yeah I'd probably call it a day and go.
Back to top Go down
Admin/Luka
Admin
Admin/Luka

PostSubject: Re: Could you stay in a sexless relationship?   Could you stay in a sexless relationship? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 3:29 am

I know it's not the politically correct answer, but probably not. It's not just the act itself, but the closeness you derive from it that makes it an important part of any relationship.
Back to top Go down
https://kaos.rpg-board.net
Viking

Viking

PostSubject: Re: Could you stay in a sexless relationship?   Could you stay in a sexless relationship? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 4:09 am

well when theres kids involved............ I am in one now
Back to top Go down

Could you stay in a sexless relationship?
Page 1 of 1