Total Kaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Total Kaos

A moshpit of mayhem, madness and music.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Would you feel comfortable

Go down 
+11
Maxine
Franco1
Sulliedangel
Sim
Mish68
Ant
Davo
rockaholic
Admin/Luka
LadyLacy
Chaz
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Chaz

Chaz

Would you feel comfortable Empty
PostSubject: Would you feel comfortable   Would you feel comfortable Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 3:17 am

masturbating in front of your partner?

Women seem to be so much more confident now, would you feel self conscious performing such an act either for pleasure or to show your man how it's done? No point asking us guys lol - we just do it whenever and wherever it pleases anyway Would you feel comfortable 367116
Back to top Go down
LadyLacy

LadyLacy

PostSubject: Re: Would you feel comfortable   Would you feel comfortable Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 4:08 am

Not in the early stages of the relationship no.
Back to top Go down
Admin/Luka
Admin
Admin/Luka

PostSubject: Re: Would you feel comfortable   Would you feel comfortable Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 9:13 am

It's what we men do is it not?
Back to top Go down
https://kaos.rpg-board.net
rockaholic

rockaholic

PostSubject: Re: Would you feel comfortable   Would you feel comfortable Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 3:00 pm

I appreciate Lacy's honesty, but I differ because no one is coming even close to a relationship with my fine self unless we know eachother inside out & that includes feeling comfortable with eachother sexually. So sure, why the hell not Would you feel comfortable 306853
Back to top Go down
Davo

Davo

PostSubject: Re: Would you feel comfortable   Would you feel comfortable Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 7:12 am

I don't get stage fright lol. Nothing like having an audience hey.
Back to top Go down
Ant

Ant

PostSubject: Re: Would you feel comfortable   Would you feel comfortable Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 7:17 am

Can't she do it for me instead?

I feel a case of performance anxiety comin on. Would you feel comfortable 304907
Back to top Go down
Davo

Davo

PostSubject: Re: Would you feel comfortable   Would you feel comfortable Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 7:19 am

Don't see what the big deal is personally. I figure you are both into each other and naked so why the hell not? And sides, if she's returning the favour it's the perfect opportunity to observe and see what gets her going cause after all she knows her body best.

Just do it Would you feel comfortable 820280 Would you feel comfortable 543360
Back to top Go down
Davo

Davo

PostSubject: Re: Would you feel comfortable   Would you feel comfortable Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 7:20 am

And how long have I been waiting to use that icon pmsl Would you feel comfortable 367116
Back to top Go down
Mish68

Mish68

PostSubject: Re: Would you feel comfortable   Would you feel comfortable Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 12:03 pm

Actually no, I'd feel incredibly embarassed. Unless I was huddled under the doona in complete darkness and he had on earmuffs. Would you feel comfortable 367116
Back to top Go down
Sim

Sim

PostSubject: Re: Would you feel comfortable   Would you feel comfortable Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 9:23 am

Stands next to Mish and nods in agreement.

But if you guys want to put on a show for our benefit, feel free Would you feel comfortable 367116
Back to top Go down
Sulliedangel

Sulliedangel

PostSubject: Re: Would you feel comfortable   Would you feel comfortable Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 3:46 am

No; which is another reason why I failed Zeph's damn survey I'm guessing. Maybe in a long term relationship but even then I don't think I would be totally comfortable.
Back to top Go down
LadyLacy

LadyLacy

PostSubject: Re: Would you feel comfortable   Would you feel comfortable Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 3:47 am

I put yes to this question in the survey hun and it sure didn't help my score lol. I obviously don't look at my fruit and veg the way I should be pmsl.
Back to top Go down
Franco1

Franco1

PostSubject: Re: Would you feel comfortable   Would you feel comfortable Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 2:19 pm

I think it's actually quite erotic personally but very few women seem to feel comfortable with it. Shame really because it's a big turn on for a guy but there's no point pressuring someone into doing something that they don't feel comfortable with.
Back to top Go down
Maxine

Maxine

PostSubject: Re: Would you feel comfortable   Would you feel comfortable Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 9:28 am

Once a man has witnessed you give birth, everything else pales in comparison thanks!
Back to top Go down
natasha2112

natasha2112

PostSubject: Re: Would you feel comfortable   Would you feel comfortable Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 9:57 am

yes feel fine doing that, allows partner to learn.. and should arouse the viewer, which increases passion of the moment.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=599962972&v=inf
Zeph

Zeph

PostSubject: Re: Would you feel comfortable   Would you feel comfortable Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 2:31 pm

I'm yet to meet a woman prepared to do so. Not that I go around asking any female who happens to grace my bed can I just point out. It just seems to be something they prefer to keep hidden away from the rest of the world. Their own personal little secret. For some reason though they don't seem backward in coming forward, asking to watch a guy perform.
Back to top Go down
Styles

Styles

PostSubject: Re: Would you feel comfortable   Would you feel comfortable Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 2:07 am

I can't lie on my back without doing it lolol. I seen girls do it, and yes, WHAT A TURN ON.
Back to top Go down
Ozzie

Ozzie

PostSubject: Re: Would you feel comfortable   Would you feel comfortable Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 4:41 am

I'm all for it. If you are in bed together anyway, with naked bits jangling all over the place, what's there to be embarassed about?
Back to top Go down
natasha2112

natasha2112

PostSubject: Re: Would you feel comfortable   Would you feel comfortable Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 10:05 am

again, agree with u ozzie, surely best way to invite your partner to learn and explore..... better than them guessing how you like to be rubbed etc....
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=599962972&v=inf
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would you feel comfortable   Would you feel comfortable Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Would you feel comfortable
Page 1 of 1