Total Kaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Total Kaos

A moshpit of mayhem, madness and music.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Double standards

Go down 
+5
Admin/Luka
Maxine
kyles
rockaholic
Mish68
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Maxine

Maxine

Double standards - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Double standards   Double standards - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 12:10 pm

"A new nationwide survey, using high-tech methods to solicit candid answers on sexual activity and illegal drug use, finds that 29 percent of American men report having 15 or more female sexual partners in a lifetime, while only 9 percent of women report having sex with 15 or more men".

Always thought Yanks were anal retentive.
Back to top Go down
Mish68

Mish68

PostSubject: Re: Double standards   Double standards - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 1:13 pm

I would have thought 15 in one lifetime (especially for blokes) was a rather small number?
Back to top Go down
Maxine

Maxine

PostSubject: Re: Double standards   Double standards - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 1:15 pm

Perhaps Aussies are simply over sexed :hmp:
Back to top Go down
Franco1

Franco1

PostSubject: Re: Double standards   Double standards - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 2:28 pm

A young male will exaggerate how many women he has slept with in order to puff himself up in front of his mates. A young woman will knock off a number of men on her tally in order to keep her reputation in tact. As adults does it really matter as long as it's consensual and both people involved are upfront and honest with each other?

I'm not saying for one moment that I would be comfortable dating a woman whose list of conquests runs into triple figures, but there is a vast difference between a woman (or man) with a healthy sex drive and someone who will jump anything that moves.
Back to top Go down
Maxine

Maxine

PostSubject: Re: Double standards   Double standards - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 12:44 am

Yep, agree totally Frank. A happy medium is the way to go. Someone who knows what they are doing and comfortable in their own skin, but not jaded enough to be shown new tricks Double standards - Page 2 483521
Back to top Go down
Davo

Davo

PostSubject: Re: Double standards   Double standards - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 7:38 am

I'm the first to admit I was a shocker during my late 20's and 30's. Kind of let playing in a band go to my head. It was on offer so I took it I suppose. But I'll never forget someone very close to me saying that the difference between good sex, great sex and mindblowing sex was the emotions involved and although it took a long time to seep in I tend to agree with that now.

Anyone can have great sex but if you don't give a rats that's as good as it gets.
Back to top Go down
rockaholic

rockaholic

PostSubject: Re: Double standards   Double standards - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 11:24 pm

Double standards - Page 2 822807 Well done Dave. It's rare men can be honest about there inflated ego's, so kudo's to you darlin'.

I agree for my own reasons to the point you made there though. I was one fucked up little puppy in my youth, I had no direction where it came to men & the smorgesboard set in front of me, I seemed to date every loser within a 50km radius, but nowadays I have no interest in wasting my time so knock dates back without a second thought. :look people our little girl grew up!:

All I want now is 'everything' Double standards - Page 2 831881 I have male friends in my life & feel well balanced, so the all of nothing rule applies to sex.
Back to top Go down
Donnie

Donnie

PostSubject: Re: Double standards   Double standards - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 6:26 am

There is someone with a healthy sexual appetite, and then there are people who are easy. Notice I said people, and didn't stipulate a gender.

Got no problem with a woman who enjoys being sexually active and has a healthy sex drive but I don't want to be with someone who isn't particular about who she jumps into bed with. Experience is a wonderful thing. Just as long as she hasn't experienced it with 100+ men before me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Double standards   Double standards - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Double standards
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2