Total Kaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Total Kaos

A moshpit of mayhem, madness and music.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Resolving a crush

Go down 
+5
Admin/Luka
Benj
Franco1
Chaz
Maxine
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Maxine

Maxine

Resolving a crush Empty
PostSubject: Resolving a crush   Resolving a crush Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 6:01 am

So as a taken woman I'm not allowed to have them, but we all have during different times of our lives. How do you resolve them? Just push them to the back of your mind and do nothing or actually tell the person? Or do you just walk around like a lovestruck teenager drooling which was always my prefered method of choice Resolving a crush 464417
Back to top Go down
Chaz

Chaz

Resolving a crush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resolving a crush   Resolving a crush Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 6:27 am

Find a way to discreetly tell the person and if they don't feel the same move on.

Although I should point out if we are talking about a mates current or ex then bloody slap the thoughts out of your head as fast as you can and wank off as much as necessary to resist temptation lol.
Back to top Go down
Maxine

Maxine

Resolving a crush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resolving a crush   Resolving a crush Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 6:27 am

speaking from personal experience naturally lol
Back to top Go down
Chaz

Chaz

Resolving a crush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resolving a crush   Resolving a crush Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 6:28 am

oh yeah Resolving a crush 464417
Back to top Go down
Franco1

Franco1

Resolving a crush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resolving a crush   Resolving a crush Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 2:17 pm

Tell em. If it doesn't work out you are no worse off now are you.
Back to top Go down
Benj

Benj

Resolving a crush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resolving a crush   Resolving a crush Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 2:27 pm

If it's me with the crush, I normally tend to say nothing and just lust from afar. I agree totally with what Frank said, but it's easier said than done, especially if they are say a friend or a workmate.

Sorry, I'd be a wuss and keep my mouth Resolving a crush 490207
Back to top Go down
Franco1

Franco1

Resolving a crush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resolving a crush   Resolving a crush Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 2:30 pm

Tricky granted but sometimes you just need to get it off your chest.
Back to top Go down
Admin/Luka
Admin
Admin/Luka

Resolving a crush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resolving a crush   Resolving a crush Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 2:43 pm

Workmates and/or friends though is different from the traditional hot for someone crush. If things go pie eyed there after confessing all it can put you in a bloody uncomfortble situation. Then again if you don't say something they might be feeling the exact same way and you miss out on a wonderful experience.

Buggered if I know the right answer Max.
Back to top Go down
https://kaos.rpg-board.net
Sulliedangel

Sulliedangel

Resolving a crush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resolving a crush   Resolving a crush Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 2:50 am

Confront your feelings if it's realistic that shehe may return them or at least be interested.

Give up if you know they are out of your league
Back to top Go down
Sim

Sim

Resolving a crush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resolving a crush   Resolving a crush Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 2:55 am

If you're stuck in proximity to your crush then I can't really offer any great advice for this situation. If your crush is in a relationship with a mate and your desperate to resolve it then I'll suggest this: Tell them.

Obviously you won't want to do this but if they're really your friends then they'll understand and hopefully laying it all out will elevate your friendship to a level where you can get past your crush.

So who's crushing on who here? Oh come on someone has to be lol.
Back to top Go down
Davo

Davo

Resolving a crush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resolving a crush   Resolving a crush Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 7:44 am

If I'm into someone I just tell them. I do tend to flirt alot and push boundaries but if I'm interested I make sure I'm upfront and let it be known. That way it's her call as to if she wants to take things further or not.
Back to top Go down
Ant

Ant

Resolving a crush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resolving a crush   Resolving a crush Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 2:16 pm

I'm the last person to ask. But I would suggest not getting pissed and blurting it out to your best mate. Never ends well lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Resolving a crush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resolving a crush   Resolving a crush Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Resolving a crush
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Total Kaos :: General Mischief & Mayhem :: Relationship angst-
Jump to: