Total Kaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Total Kaos

A moshpit of mayhem, madness and music.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Interacial Dating

Go down 
+5
Mish68
Admin/Luka
Benj
Chaz
Maxine
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Maxine

Maxine

Interacial Dating Empty
PostSubject: Interacial Dating   Interacial Dating Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 5:52 am

With Melbourne having such a diverse multi cultural community, would you have trouble dating someone outside your own race?
Back to top Go down
Chaz

Chaz

Interacial Dating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interacial Dating   Interacial Dating Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 6:22 am

I have more trouble with the religious side of it. Have nothing against those who follow the teachings of the koran or something else but it takes a strong pairing to survive all the bs that goes along with that once the families get involved. Dated a lovely turkish girl for a while but in the end me being catholic finished it. \

So yeah what I think I am trying to say (smack head) is that the colour of someones skin doesn't worry me but I'd be backpedaling from certain religions after my experience.
Back to top Go down
Maxine

Maxine

Interacial Dating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interacial Dating   Interacial Dating Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 6:23 am

No that's a fair call Chaz. To love someone and lose them because of that makes you perfectly entitled to be wary in the future. Hugs hun.
Back to top Go down
Benj

Benj

Interacial Dating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interacial Dating   Interacial Dating Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 2:19 pm

I've had an Italian/Maltese fetish for many years, but in all honesty I think it is primarily because I've always prefered dark haired men. But even then, there can be problems. Can clearly remember an ex's mother discovering I wasn't Italian and screaming at her son in front of me that I wasn't worthy. You don't want to know what she did when she found out I wasn't Catholic.

Last edited by Benj on Sun Apr 06, 2008 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin/Luka
Admin
Admin/Luka

Interacial Dating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interacial Dating   Interacial Dating Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 2:21 pm

Must have been from a fairly traditional family Benj. Although my mum is more picky with who I date than my sisters I'll fess up.
Back to top Go down
https://kaos.rpg-board.net
Benj

Benj

Interacial Dating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interacial Dating   Interacial Dating Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 2:22 pm

Very traditional Luka, and the only son to boot. She never spoke English in my presence from that moment on.
Back to top Go down
Mish68

Mish68

Interacial Dating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interacial Dating   Interacial Dating Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 2:22 pm

Slaps self for being so curious ............

So what happened?
Back to top Go down
Benj

Benj

Interacial Dating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interacial Dating   Interacial Dating Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 2:23 pm

He eventually bowed to his mother's pressure and married a young virginal Italian girl that they brought out from Italy.

Lasted all of about 18 months lol. Karma hey.
Back to top Go down
Maxine

Maxine

Interacial Dating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interacial Dating   Interacial Dating Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 2:25 pm

His loss hun. Time for blondes maybe Interacial Dating 367116
Back to top Go down
Sulliedangel

Sulliedangel

Interacial Dating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interacial Dating   Interacial Dating Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 3:18 am

Black, brown, purple for all I care as long as he treats me well.
Back to top Go down
Franco1

Franco1

Interacial Dating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interacial Dating   Interacial Dating Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 3:17 pm

My family would 'prefer' I married an Italian/catholic lady but they'd rather see me happy than anything else so have never interfered. Loves hard enough to find as it is, why limit yourself by saying you'd only date within your own race. Could be missing out on the love of your life.
Back to top Go down
Davo

Davo

Interacial Dating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interacial Dating   Interacial Dating Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 2:11 pm

Who gives a rats, really. Love is colour blind I say.
Back to top Go down
Ant

Ant

Interacial Dating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interacial Dating   Interacial Dating Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 2:15 pm

Now and again Dave I feel the need to stand up and applaud. You hit the nail on the head mate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Interacial Dating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interacial Dating   Interacial Dating Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interacial Dating
Page 1 of 1