Total Kaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Total Kaos

A moshpit of mayhem, madness and music.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What's good for the guys ........

Go down 
+10
Mish68
Franco1
Zeph
Chaz
Maxine
Davo
Benj
Ant
Admin/Luka
Sim
14 posters

Yes or No
I do it because it's expected
What's good for the guys ........ Vote_lcap0%What's good for the guys ........ Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I do it becauce I enjoy it
What's good for the guys ........ Vote_lcap100%What's good for the guys ........ Vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
I do it to get laid lol
What's good for the guys ........ Vote_lcap0%What's good for the guys ........ Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Sim

Sim

What's good for the guys ........ Empty
PostSubject: What's good for the guys ........   What's good for the guys ........ Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 3:39 am

Cunnilingus

Yes, if the guys can have their blowjob thread, then we can have the equivilant. Was going to put it in the Ladies section, but what's the fun of that?

So guys, same question. Do you do it because your partner enjoys it, or because you secretly do yourself. And please, be descriptive What's good for the guys ........ 367116
Back to top Go down
Admin/Luka
Admin
Admin/Luka

PostSubject: Re: What's good for the guys ........   What's good for the guys ........ Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 3:44 am

oh What's good for the guys ........ 433540 . So that's where you snuck off to hey Sim lol

I'm a selfish bastard. I don't do anything I don't enjoy.

Which means I like to head down south whenever and however I can What's good for the guys ........ 367116
Back to top Go down
https://kaos.rpg-board.net
Sim

Sim

PostSubject: Re: What's good for the guys ........   What's good for the guys ........ Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 3:45 am

Gee whiz Luka. That was ah incredibly descriptive lol.
Back to top Go down
Admin/Luka
Admin
Admin/Luka

PostSubject: Re: What's good for the guys ........   What's good for the guys ........ Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 3:47 am

It's lunchtime dammit luv lol. You want descriptive log into the chatroom of an evening after I've had a few.
Back to top Go down
https://kaos.rpg-board.net
Ant

Ant

PostSubject: Re: What's good for the guys ........   What's good for the guys ........ Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 3:48 am

What's not to like? What's good for the guys ........ 483521
Back to top Go down
Benj

Benj

PostSubject: Re: What's good for the guys ........   What's good for the guys ........ Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 8:34 am

Wow, this is informative reading ... not !

Feeling the need for a chicken icon What's good for the guys ........ 304907
Back to top Go down
Davo

Davo

PostSubject: Re: What's good for the guys ........   What's good for the guys ........ Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 8:49 am

Challenge accepted Benj.

Love it. Why? Because I sort of eluded to somewhere else, you get to experience the moment she goes up close and personal and know that you were the one doing that for her.

Waits for the response pmsl
Back to top Go down
Maxine

Maxine

PostSubject: Re: What's good for the guys ........   What's good for the guys ........ Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 11:57 am

Rushes off for a cold shower lol.
Back to top Go down
Chaz

Chaz

PostSubject: Re: What's good for the guys ........   What's good for the guys ........ Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 6:11 am

Do it because I want to but I'll be honest enough to say I wouldn't indulge someone who I just picked up at a bar or something. Call me a prude but that's something I prefer to share with someone I give a rats about. Not someone who is going to be out the door in a couple of hours never to be seen again.
Back to top Go down
Zeph

Zeph

PostSubject: Re: What's good for the guys ........   What's good for the guys ........ Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 2:49 pm

Seems to be all women want these days. Or am I in the outer here with that statement?
Back to top Go down
Maxine

Maxine

PostSubject: Re: What's good for the guys ........   What's good for the guys ........ Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 2:50 pm

I think women are just more confident now in asking for what they want Zeph. Or perhaps you are dating the wrong women? scratch
Back to top Go down
Franco1

Franco1

PostSubject: Re: What's good for the guys ........   What's good for the guys ........ Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 2:52 pm

I'm with Ant. What's not to like? Although I guess I am particular about who I go on that journey with.
Back to top Go down
Mish68

Mish68

PostSubject: Re: What's good for the guys ........   What's good for the guys ........ Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 2:57 pm

What's worse? A guy that won't go down, or one that is horrible at it?
Back to top Go down
Maxine

Maxine

PostSubject: Re: What's good for the guys ........   What's good for the guys ........ Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 2:57 pm

A guy that doesn't know what he is doing most definately.
Back to top Go down
Benj

Benj

PostSubject: Re: What's good for the guys ........   What's good for the guys ........ Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 2:58 pm

Ah but Max those guys can be taught if they have a willing and patient teacher lol.
Back to top Go down
Maxine

Maxine

PostSubject: Re: What's good for the guys ........   What's good for the guys ........ Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 2:59 pm

And practice does make perfect haha. I'm all for lots of practice.
Back to top Go down
DDB

DDB

PostSubject: Re: What's good for the guys ........   What's good for the guys ........ Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 2:54 am

I do it because I enjoy it. And it's nice to see more women are getting vocal about not only their enjoyment of it but also how they want it done. Nothing sexier than someone not afraid to describe/show/teach you how they want you to touch them.
Back to top Go down
LadyLacy

LadyLacy

PostSubject: Re: What's good for the guys ........   What's good for the guys ........ Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 9:39 am

Let's hear it for guys with hyperactive tongues What's good for the guys ........ 483521

What better way to spend a lazy Sunday afternoon in front of an open fire.
Back to top Go down
Styles

Styles

PostSubject: Re: What's good for the guys ........   What's good for the guys ........ Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 8:44 pm

I almost got a BJ last night, but I couldn't bend that far lolol.
I like going south on a woman. Not if its too hairy though, Its all about presentation lolol.
Back to top Go down
rockaholic

rockaholic

PostSubject: Re: What's good for the guys ........   What's good for the guys ........ Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 3:16 am

Oh revival of the oldies, goodie :grin:
I have ever intention of reviving all posts that I haven't posted in, it just may take a few months.. : P

Informative reading guys, thanks for that What's good for the guys ........ 173613

It's something I thoroughly enjoy & have no inhabitions about instructing him on how I prefer it.. K nuff said :blush:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's good for the guys ........   What's good for the guys ........ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's good for the guys ........
Page 1 of 1