Total Kaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Total Kaos

A moshpit of mayhem, madness and music.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mauling out of glove

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
psychopractor

psychopractor

Mauling out of glove Empty
PostSubject: Mauling out of glove   Mauling out of glove Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 11:17 am

Like for example, you want to join that hot Michael Jackson tribute band but the glove won't quite fit on the proper hand and you get really, really angry and take it out on the closest chimpanzee or child actor in the vicinity. Or if you've really got your act together, a shaved chimpanzee in a scout uniform.

How do you leave? I mean surely the appropriate authorities will be notified. What if you blunder your moon-walk out the back door and the chimp takes a swipe at you?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/thechickenkickinharlots
rockaholic

rockaholic

PostSubject: Re: Mauling out of glove   Mauling out of glove Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 12:19 pm

Mauling out of glove 717921 omg where do you get this stuff!!?

I say swipe back at the chimp & steal his scout uniform for there will always be
more chimps where he came from Mauling out of glove 22642 Mauling out of glove 474340

Mauling out of glove 637441 Mauling out of glove 789898
Back to top Go down
Maxine

Maxine

PostSubject: Re: Mauling out of glove   Mauling out of glove Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 2:51 pm

I don't know what to say lol

* rushes off to turn down Thriller *
Back to top Go down
Benj

Benj

PostSubject: Re: Mauling out of glove   Mauling out of glove Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 4:11 pm

Watch out Sair, I understand Bubbles just hired a lawyer to prosecute you for swipping his scout uniform lol.

I say find the other monkeys, bleach their faces within an inch of their poor chimp like lives, and get them onstage with Weird Al to perform Eat It.
Back to top Go down
Maxine

Maxine

PostSubject: Re: Mauling out of glove   Mauling out of glove Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 4:12 pm

You know the monkeys name?

Oh the shame pmsl Mauling out of glove 75617
Back to top Go down
Benj

Benj

PostSubject: Re: Mauling out of glove   Mauling out of glove Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 4:12 pm

Ain't Google a bitch Mauling out of glove 367116
Back to top Go down
Davo

Davo

PostSubject: Re: Mauling out of glove   Mauling out of glove Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 4:32 pm

Isn't it bad enough there's threat of the Jackson five reforming? Now you want tribute bands with chimps? Wait, that would probably be more entertaining lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mauling out of glove   Mauling out of glove Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mauling out of glove
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Total Kaos :: General Mischief & Mayhem :: Relationship angst-
Jump to: