Total Kaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Total Kaos

A moshpit of mayhem, madness and music.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Signature confusion : P

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
rockaholic

rockaholic

Signature confusion : P Empty
PostSubject: Signature confusion : P   Signature confusion : P Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 10:58 am

I've worked out the attaching of my signature part but for the life of me can't make the text bold, it come up with a bracketed B... any advise is appreciated Signature confusion : P 168507 <- hey it's Friday hehe
Back to top Go down
Maxine

Maxine

PostSubject: Re: Signature confusion : P   Signature confusion : P Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 11:22 am

You're asking the woman who needs a manual to connect to the internet?
Back to top Go down
Maxine

Maxine

PostSubject: Re: Signature confusion : P   Signature confusion : P Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 11:33 am

Hey anyone else having trouble logging in here tonight? I've been off on off on. Kind of like Joe's secret fantasy :lol!:
Back to top Go down
rockaholic

rockaholic

PostSubject: Re: Signature confusion : P   Signature confusion : P Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 11:37 am

:lol!: @ Joes secret fantasy!

Nope no problems here Max..
Back to top Go down
Benj

Benj

PostSubject: Re: Signature confusion : P   Signature confusion : P Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 1:35 pm

When you bring up the box to type your signature in, make sure you press the 'B' button, type whatever you want, then make sure you hit the 'B' again. Kind of like opening and closing brackets ... won't work if you only put the code in once.

Hope that helps Sarah. Too many drinks under the belt and not making much sense sorry :lol!:
Back to top Go down
Maxine

Maxine

PostSubject: Re: Signature confusion : P   Signature confusion : P Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 1:37 pm

No don't go helping HER THE PIKER. We're here and you're in bed? Oh so help me if you are in bed alone lady cause that is the only excuse we are accepting for leaving us here by our lonesomes. Signature confusion : P 433540
Back to top Go down
rockaholic

rockaholic

PostSubject: Re: Signature confusion : P   Signature confusion : P Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 12:38 am

Hehe I'll make it upto you Max, promise!!! Signature confusion : P 92815

Ok I've tried that little trick Naomi.. Lets see how it goes!

Damn I'm bummed that I only missed you both by 15 mins though Signature confusion : P 58326
Back to top Go down
rockaholic

rockaholic

PostSubject: Re: Signature confusion : P   Signature confusion : P Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 12:41 am

Typical it doesn't work for mwar! I've done the bold thing again, so now there's 4 of the suckers after my signature... :xfingers:
Back to top Go down
Admin/Luka
Admin
Admin/Luka

PostSubject: Re: Signature confusion : P   Signature confusion : P Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 6:25 am

Just having a go myself. Thought this was appropriate
Back to top Go down
https://kaos.rpg-board.net
Admin/Luka
Admin
Admin/Luka

PostSubject: Re: Signature confusion : P   Signature confusion : P Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 6:26 am

Signature confusion : P 92815 Thanks Benj got it working finally.

Hey Sair

nah nah nah nah

Mine's bold Signature confusion : P 981329
Back to top Go down
https://kaos.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Signature confusion : P   Signature confusion : P Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Signature confusion : P
Page 1 of 1