Total Kaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Total Kaos

A moshpit of mayhem, madness and music.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Blocked!!!!!?

Go down 
+4
Maxine
Franco1
Admin/Luka
rockaholic
8 posters
AuthorMessage
rockaholic

rockaholic

Blocked!!!!!? Empty
PostSubject: Blocked!!!!!?   Blocked!!!!!? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 2:09 pm

Ok have I missed the block option somewhere here Luka?

Blocked!!!!!? 490207
It seems the muzzle's slipped off & I have no patience for juvenile bullshit! Blocked!!!!!? 933292
Back to top Go down
Admin/Luka
Admin
Admin/Luka

Blocked!!!!!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blocked!!!!!?   Blocked!!!!!? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 2:22 pm

I can block/ban from my end Sair. But you know what? She made her bed, let her lie in it. She had a field day making snide comments when Benj wasn't round, which was a cowardly petty thing to do, then decided to start in on people she'd never even met just to get a rise.

Let's see how she goes now Benj is back and we have the green light from Dave to stop biting our tongues.

Popcorn babe? This should be good.
Back to top Go down
https://kaos.rpg-board.net
rockaholic

rockaholic

Blocked!!!!!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blocked!!!!!?   Blocked!!!!!? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 2:25 pm

:dips hand in popcorn smiling @ Luka:

Can we have more salt............ please? Blocked!!!!!? 850540
Back to top Go down
Admin/Luka
Admin
Admin/Luka

Blocked!!!!!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blocked!!!!!?   Blocked!!!!!? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 2:30 pm

Surely can. That sound you heard was me choking on it as I read Frank's pm. Yeah, the ride might get a little rough for a certain someone around here I think.

Want a bourbon with that?
Back to top Go down
Franco1

Franco1

Blocked!!!!!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blocked!!!!!?   Blocked!!!!!? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 2:33 pm

Yeah mate I think I'll sign out before I totally lose it and type something I might regret in the morning. If someone wants to pass me the muzzle I'll solder it to the face willingly.
Back to top Go down
Maxine

Maxine

Blocked!!!!!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blocked!!!!!?   Blocked!!!!!? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 5:14 am

If there's any justice, let her log into the chatroom just once. I've been good all year, I deserve a reward.
Back to top Go down
Benj

Benj

Blocked!!!!!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blocked!!!!!?   Blocked!!!!!? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 5:51 am

Oh don't ban her please Luka.

I haven't even started to play yet Blocked!!!!!? 173613
Back to top Go down
Ant

Ant

Blocked!!!!!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blocked!!!!!?   Blocked!!!!!? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 7:37 am

Am I sounding like a deviant if I say I wanna watch? Blocked!!!!!? 397775
Back to top Go down
rockaholic

rockaholic

Blocked!!!!!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blocked!!!!!?   Blocked!!!!!? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 9:24 am

Yes thank you Blocked!!!!!? 935148

:passes bottle around the table:
Back to top Go down
kyles

kyles

Blocked!!!!!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blocked!!!!!?   Blocked!!!!!? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 4:26 am

Ban me. You are all like a dysfunctional family sucking up to each other constantly to feed your needy egos. And talk about insestuous. Everybodys slept with everyone else in front of everyone else or wants to sleep with them. And I have it on very good authority that the girls are all bi and just not woman enough to admit it and nothing but senior citizen groupies. Please. Chasing musicians at your advanced age of decline? Kind of pathetic. And one of you is taken/married and not only proudly announces that all over the boards but drools over an image of some guys chest which sweetheart probably isn't even his but more likely stolen off the net and photoshopped.

Get real.

Take me on Benj. I'll not only slam you but your pathetic little hanger ons as well lady.
Back to top Go down
Admin/Luka
Admin
Admin/Luka

Blocked!!!!!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blocked!!!!!?   Blocked!!!!!? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 4:53 am

For the record people, this pathetic excuse for a human logged out the moment they saw me log on and my name pop up. What's the matter Kyles? Too chicken to actually spit your venom when one of us is online to defend ourselves and reply to your crap? Now sit back and let me bring you up to speed on a couple of points here lady.

Point 1. That photo is actually of me. Not that I really care what you think because to be perfectly honest the thought of you looking at my naked chest makes me want to Blocked!!!!!? 767260

Point 2. Max may flirt online but her heart and soul belongs to Joe, who is perfectly aware she is here posting as some of us have actually met the guy. Jealous of a successful relationship maybe Kylie?

Point 3. Groupies? One of the ladies in question kicks our arse at musicianship so perhaps it is us guys who are the groupies. And in terms of their age, shit the ones I have met in person look better at their age than you do at yours so I'd go buy that industrial strength size moisturiser right now while there's still time to do something about it.

Point 4. (typed as bloody rsi sets in!)
Everyones slept with everyone? Holy crap, where was I when the legs were all opening? I haven't slept with any of the ladies here, and neither has Chaz or Zeph for that matter. Any other relationship that has occured in the past has, for the record, been bloody long term and not some casual fling, and the fact that everyone has managed to stay friends after the intimacy has finished says a hell of a lot of those concerned if you fucken ask me!

Point 5. All the girls are bi? Corr now you tell me Blocked!!!!!? 675969 Blocked!!!!!? 971728 :lust: :ok: Blocked!!!!!? 595976

I'll close these boards before I let someone like you hurt one more decent person with your crap. If you have something to say, log on tonight and say it to us in person. I know I'll make a concerted effort to be here after 9. Call my bluff Kylie.
Back to top Go down
Franco1

Franco1

Blocked!!!!!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blocked!!!!!?   Blocked!!!!!? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 4:58 am

I don't have a problem turning up tonight mate. Time this was settled. You've put too much effort into setting this up to let one immature insecure person wreck it for you or those of us that enjoy logging in here to catch up.
Back to top Go down
Mish68

Mish68

Blocked!!!!!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blocked!!!!!?   Blocked!!!!!? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 5:11 am

Blocked!!!!!? 236744

What is that woman smoking?
Back to top Go down
Maxine

Maxine

Blocked!!!!!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blocked!!!!!?   Blocked!!!!!? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 5:19 am

You pathetic bottled blonde piece of sh*t. Half the time Joe is looking over my shoulder sniggering as I type my posts on here and doesn't have any probs with me logging on to chat with mates. Last time I checked fun wasn't outlawed the moment you were in a relationship. And sorry, but that pic of Luka was worthy of a good Blocked!!!!!? 675969 and I make no apologies for it!

You've only got your panties in a tangle because Dave would dump you like a rock if Benj so much as gave him the hint of a chance of rekindling what they once had and you bloody know it. And who cares who has dated who? It's their business .................... not mine and not the hell yours!

Going to log off now guys and go recompose myself. I can be back on tonight no worries. But please, if there is any justice in this world, Benj my luv, slam the bitch for me. Blocked!!!!!? 397775
Back to top Go down
rockaholic

rockaholic

Blocked!!!!!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blocked!!!!!?   Blocked!!!!!? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 5:21 am

:wait: 9 you said! :ok:
Back to top Go down
Mish68

Mish68

Blocked!!!!!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blocked!!!!!?   Blocked!!!!!? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 5:27 am

Well I guess it's time to confess. I had Luka last night (and boy was that chest yummy) and Franco and I did the lying down limbo last weekend (Italian stallion or what!) and Chaz and I were going to get it on but he got stuck in traffic so we had to reschedule (but the phone sex was good :oops: ) and Zeph came over for a tryst but Sunny was already here making me feel all warm and tingly so I had to send him away (raincheck Zeph please?) and Ant webcammed me a few months ago when I was feeling lonely and horny and Max, Benj and Sair are getting together for a girl on girl orgy this coming weekend which Dave has unselfishly agreed to videotape.

Who needs batteries? Blocked!!!!!? 483521
Back to top Go down
Admin/Luka
Admin
Admin/Luka

Blocked!!!!!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blocked!!!!!?   Blocked!!!!!? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 5:32 am

Blocked!!!!!? 367116 too funny Mish. See you tonight hun.
Back to top Go down
Ant

Ant

Blocked!!!!!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blocked!!!!!?   Blocked!!!!!? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 5:46 am

Was the cam experience as good for you as it was for me Mish? My keyboard may never be the same again babe.
Back to top Go down
Benj

Benj

Blocked!!!!!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blocked!!!!!?   Blocked!!!!!? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 6:50 am

Yawn ... bring it tonight Kylie, or shut the hell up and crawl back into the hole from wence you came.

Your call. Either sits well with me.
Back to top Go down
rockaholic

rockaholic

Blocked!!!!!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blocked!!!!!?   Blocked!!!!!? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 10:35 am

Amen Blocked!!!!!? 171394
Back to top Go down
Mish68

Mish68

Blocked!!!!!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blocked!!!!!?   Blocked!!!!!? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 11:42 am

Did I miss it? Did she show? Anyone?
Back to top Go down
rockaholic

rockaholic

Blocked!!!!!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Did she show?   Blocked!!!!!? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 11:52 am

Nope she didn't show hun, but you probably know that by now, I think you've found the goodbye thread... incase you missed it though, thought I'd best reply xo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blocked!!!!!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blocked!!!!!?   Blocked!!!!!? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blocked!!!!!?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Total Kaos :: The Ins and Outs :: Suggestions and Help-
Jump to: