Total Kaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Total Kaos

A moshpit of mayhem, madness and music.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What annoys you most about the opposite sex

Go down 
+6
Maxine
Admin/Luka
Ant
kyles
Sulliedangel
Mish68
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Mish68

Mish68

What annoys you most about the opposite sex Empty
PostSubject: What annoys you most about the opposite sex   What annoys you most about the opposite sex Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 4:15 am

I have a total dislike for backhair. And long nasal hair, and ohhh men that are going bald and insist on that stupid long strip of hair that goes from one side of the head across to the other.
Back to top Go down
Sulliedangel

Sulliedangel

PostSubject: Re: What annoys you most about the opposite sex   What annoys you most about the opposite sex Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 4:16 am

Keeping on that topic, underarm hair on girls. Eeeewwww.
Back to top Go down
Mish68

Mish68

PostSubject: Re: What annoys you most about the opposite sex   What annoys you most about the opposite sex Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 4:17 am

I went camping out in the middle of nowhere for 3 weeks once and forgot to take my razor. By the end of the second week I was so distressed that I was trying to trim the underarm hairs with my teeth!

Gawd, hope no-one is eating whilst reading this post.
Back to top Go down
Sulliedangel

Sulliedangel

PostSubject: Re: What annoys you most about the opposite sex   What annoys you most about the opposite sex Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 4:17 am

What annoys you most about the opposite sex 767260 This icon says it all I think
Back to top Go down
kyles

kyles

PostSubject: Re: What annoys you most about the opposite sex   What annoys you most about the opposite sex Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 1:53 am

When they leave pubic hair in the soap.
Back to top Go down
Ant

Ant

PostSubject: Re: What annoys you most about the opposite sex   What annoys you most about the opposite sex Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 4:35 pm

The incessant need to bitch about good people.
Back to top Go down
Admin/Luka
Admin
Admin/Luka

PostSubject: Re: What annoys you most about the opposite sex   What annoys you most about the opposite sex Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 4:00 pm

Primping and preening for hours and looking no different, or bloody worse.
Back to top Go down
https://kaos.rpg-board.net
Maxine

Maxine

PostSubject: Re: What annoys you most about the opposite sex   What annoys you most about the opposite sex Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 12:03 am

Where do you want me to start!

Smelly shoes, leaving the toilet seat up, physically incapable of taking dishes to the sink, allergic to housework, unable to let go of the remote.

I could go on and go and you'd like.
Back to top Go down
Chaz

Chaz

PostSubject: Re: What annoys you most about the opposite sex   What annoys you most about the opposite sex Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 1:05 am

Absolutely nothing. I'd like to get some tonight thanks so keeping my mouth firmly shut.
Back to top Go down
Davo

Davo

PostSubject: Re: What annoys you most about the opposite sex   What annoys you most about the opposite sex Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 9:00 am

Petty jealousy, bitching, backstabbing, scheming, coniving, money grabbing, attention seeking, bleach blonde bottling, etc etc etc. Sound like anyone you know?
Back to top Go down
natasha2112

natasha2112

PostSubject: Re: What annoys you most about the opposite sex   What annoys you most about the opposite sex Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 9:14 am

from my perspective as female it does form such a long list!

mainly relating to cleanliness! a clean guy gets so much more chance of a shag..

so many are smelly.. i will keep list short so as not to offend these creature too much, and get them to work on one thing at a time
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=599962972&v=inf
Styles

Styles

PostSubject: Re: What annoys you most about the opposite sex   What annoys you most about the opposite sex Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 5:13 am

They always want to talk when your ready to sleep grrrr What annoys you most about the opposite sex 981329 And armpit hair lololol. Who wants to see a girl that looks as if she has Buckwheat in a headlock What annoys you most about the opposite sex 367116
Back to top Go down

What annoys you most about the opposite sex
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Total Kaos :: General Mischief & Mayhem :: Bone Closet-
Jump to: