Total Kaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Total Kaos

A moshpit of mayhem, madness and music.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How lenient are you

Go down 
+6
Mish68
kyles
Ant
Davo
Sim
Maxine
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Maxine

Maxine

How lenient are you Empty
PostSubject: How lenient are you   How lenient are you Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 12:41 pm

in terms of age difference? Do you have strict guidelines and only date people say a couple of years older or young? Can vast age differences work? Would you rather date younger or older than yourself?
Back to top Go down
Sim

Sim

PostSubject: Re: How lenient are you   How lenient are you Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 1:01 pm

If it's just a quick fling I'm not fussed. If I am looking for something deeper perhaps 5 years either way? Not really into saggy baggy bits but not into changing diapers either.
Back to top Go down
Davo

Davo

PostSubject: Re: How lenient are you   How lenient are you Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 1:17 pm

Prefer my own age or thereabouts. Women in their 20's might have perky breasts but mate the minute they open their mouths the hard on just drops I tell ya.
Back to top Go down
Ant

Ant

PostSubject: Re: How lenient are you   How lenient are you Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 2:07 pm

I agree with Dave. Much prefer around my same age. Guess it depends alot on the maturity level of the person but I wouldn't have anythng in common with someone in their 20's .
Back to top Go down
kyles

kyles

PostSubject: Re: How lenient are you   How lenient are you Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 12:30 am

I prefer older and no I do not have a father complex. I find men in their 20's to be very insincere and still more often than not just looking for a conquest. At least with older guys you assume and or hope that they have gotten over the raging hormones.
Back to top Go down
Maxine

Maxine

PostSubject: Re: How lenient are you   How lenient are you Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 12:38 am

NOTE TO EVERYONE

Men NEVER lose the raging hormones :lol!:
Back to top Go down
Mish68

Mish68

PostSubject: Re: How lenient are you   How lenient are you Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 2:57 am

I could date someone much younger or older, but in the long run I think I would get bored very quickly if there was too many years difference. A couple either way is perfect for me.
Back to top Go down
DDB

DDB

PostSubject: Re: How lenient are you   How lenient are you Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 2:59 am

I'd only go 5 years either way unless the person was exceptional. Otherwise I fear I'd have little or nothing to discuss with them.
Back to top Go down
Aussiebear

Aussiebear

PostSubject: Re: How lenient are you   How lenient are you Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 11:54 am

I quite like around the same age roughly - give or take a couple of years. Its mainly a conversation thing - basically I can't understand a word anyone under 30 says lol
Back to top Go down
Franco1

Franco1

PostSubject: Re: How lenient are you   How lenient are you Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 1:09 pm

Normally stick around my same age or slightly older for the exact same reason. Otherwise you get that blank stare everytime you attempt to hold an indepth conversation. Although have seen it work with vast age differences; just not my personal choice.
Back to top Go down
rockaholic

rockaholic

PostSubject: Re: How lenient are you   How lenient are you Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 3:22 pm

This is definately an individual choice issue, but it's also an individual situation as well.

I tend to not be interested in anyone under 30, they're simply not on the same wave length as most of you have commented on... but there bodies How lenient are you 675969 lol Nice to look at How lenient are you 483521

Older than me, guys older than me tend to already have one foot in the grave... they've settled into there lives & routines & are simply existing... If someone is open minded, experienced but not stagnant in there mindset, then they interest me generally...

Age is really only relevant when we believe our own bs & stop & refuse to learn..

Amen How lenient are you 171394
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How lenient are you   How lenient are you Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How lenient are you
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Total Kaos :: General Mischief & Mayhem :: Relationship angst-
Jump to: