Total Kaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Total Kaos

A moshpit of mayhem, madness and music.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Does being hurt mean your holding a grudge?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
rockaholic

rockaholic

Does being hurt mean your holding a grudge? Empty
PostSubject: Does being hurt mean your holding a grudge?   Does being hurt mean your holding a grudge? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 6:46 am

It wears off over time.. but in relationship that seem to do you more harm than good the after taste is bitter. Is that holding a grudge? :soul searching:

Please share your experiences & thoughts in this thread..
Back to top Go down
Mish68

Mish68

PostSubject: Re: Does being hurt mean your holding a grudge?   Does being hurt mean your holding a grudge? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 7:04 am

I don't necessarily think holding a grudge and being hurt go hand in hand. I've been hurt plenty of times, and disappointed, but in order to hold a grudge the relationship would have had to have ended acrimonously.
Back to top Go down
rockaholic

rockaholic

PostSubject: Re: Does being hurt mean your holding a grudge?   Does being hurt mean your holding a grudge? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 7:11 am

Nice word sweety :jots it down: :P but in all seriousness, I think that the grudge is held when you can't move forward & are always looking back?
Back to top Go down
Maxine

Maxine

PostSubject: Re: Does being hurt mean your holding a grudge?   Does being hurt mean your holding a grudge? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 12:24 pm

So is the grudge against them for the relationship not working, or against oneself for not being able to let go?
Back to top Go down
rockaholic

rockaholic

PostSubject: Re: Does being hurt mean your holding a grudge?   Does being hurt mean your holding a grudge? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 11:07 am

Actually, neither. I didn't know if it could be labelled a grudge, it's more anger for stupid things my most recent ex is doing atm. I think I should be able to rise above it, be the mature one in the situation & hope I can let go of any anger that may pollute me soon. :sigh:

Thank you for taking the time on this one, it's appreciated :491:
Back to top Go down
Ant

Ant

PostSubject: Re: Does being hurt mean your holding a grudge?   Does being hurt mean your holding a grudge? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 7:43 am

Stupid petty things will get your ire up no matter who is doing it to you. If it's coming from an ex it's just going to get under your skin quicker is all. You wouldn't be human if it wasn't Sair.
Back to top Go down
Davo

Davo

PostSubject: Re: Does being hurt mean your holding a grudge?   Does being hurt mean your holding a grudge? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 7:44 am

I'm not that polite sorry. Just take his drumsticks and shove them where the sun don't shine babe.
Back to top Go down
Davo

Davo

PostSubject: Re: Does being hurt mean your holding a grudge?   Does being hurt mean your holding a grudge? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 7:45 am

And don't forget to twist the buggers at point of impact Does being hurt mean your holding a grudge? 717921
Back to top Go down
rockaholic

rockaholic

PostSubject: Re: Does being hurt mean your holding a grudge?   Does being hurt mean your holding a grudge? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 8:50 am

lol@twist Does being hurt mean your holding a grudge? 156882

Thanks guys, your right, I wouldn't be human if I didn't get upset by stupid cr cruel things done & said... on a high note I haven't heard from him in over a week Does being hurt mean your holding a grudge? 304907
Back to top Go down
Ant

Ant

PostSubject: Re: Does being hurt mean your holding a grudge?   Does being hurt mean your holding a grudge? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 4:41 pm

Thought he might have buggered off to Qld. Just stand tough and don't put up with any crap that comes your way. Be grateful you didn't do the big move with the guy. Hugs hun.
Back to top Go down
rockaholic

rockaholic

PostSubject: Re: Does being hurt mean your holding a grudge?   Does being hurt mean your holding a grudge? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 12:33 pm

Thanks Ant :hugs you back:

He did do the move back to Qld, about 3mths ago now, but I guess his ego was too bruised to let me off easily, so haunted me via sms for a few months. It's been 2wks since I've heard from him & I'm happy to announce I've let go of any angst I was feeling. I've put it down to growth & knowing alot better in future. I'm definately not one to hold a grudge, but the crap I was getting shoveled had me pretty upset at the time. I defused it & I honestly think that's the last I'll ever hear from him. Well a girl can hope.
Back to top Go down
Davo

Davo

PostSubject: Re: Does being hurt mean your holding a grudge?   Does being hurt mean your holding a grudge? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 12:40 pm

Can relate babe. I've got so many messages and hang ups on my machine that I'm almost round the twist. Anyone know if the ban is in effect yet? Kinda getting jittery.
Back to top Go down
rockaholic

rockaholic

PostSubject: Re: Does being hurt mean your holding a grudge?   Does being hurt mean your holding a grudge? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 2:32 pm

I feel for you Dave :hug & strength & patience sent your way: :hrt:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does being hurt mean your holding a grudge?   Does being hurt mean your holding a grudge? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Does being hurt mean your holding a grudge?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Total Kaos :: General Mischief & Mayhem :: Relationship angst-
Jump to: