Total Kaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Total Kaos

A moshpit of mayhem, madness and music.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Just cause I know you will all go here first .........

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin/Luka
Admin
Admin/Luka

Just cause I know you will all go here first ......... Empty
PostSubject: Just cause I know you will all go here first .........   Just cause I know you will all go here first ......... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 8:23 am

Pick a person from the group and write them a message privately. You can simply give them a compliment, say hello to break the ice if you haven't spoken to them before, or for those of you who know each other, use it as an excuse to tell the other person what you would like to do to them if given the opportunity.

Don't make me have to match you up people lol

Oh and Dave, you and Benj can't pick each other. Unless you want to share it publically Just cause I know you will all go here first ......... 483521 
Back to top Go down
https://kaos.rpg-board.net
Ant

Ant

Just cause I know you will all go here first ......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just cause I know you will all go here first .........   Just cause I know you will all go here first ......... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 11:32 pm

Actually I went here second.

I feel the need to point that out Just cause I know you will all go here first ......... 483521 
Back to top Go down

Just cause I know you will all go here first .........
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Total Kaos :: General Mischief & Mayhem :: Bone Closet-
Jump to: