Total Kaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Total Kaos

A moshpit of mayhem, madness and music.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Waxing it all off

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin/Luka
Admin
Admin/Luka

Waxing it all off Empty
PostSubject: Waxing it all off   Waxing it all off Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 1:05 am

A friend of ours (Thommo) is getting married soon and as part of his bucks night torture we've booked him in for a full brazilian waxing with a professional that does home visits. Getting alot of heat from one of the bridesmaids saying this is cruel and unusual torture and why can't we just dump him naked and bound on the Westgate bridge like normal people lmao.

I'm thinking if women can handle the pain, then surely a guy can suck it up and survive the experience yes?

Is it really that bad, and are the benefits worth it?
Back to top Go down
https://kaos.rpg-board.net
Benj

Benj

Waxing it all off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waxing it all off   Waxing it all off Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 6:30 am

Let's just say I wouldn't do it ... even to Thommo. Once was enough. These days if the guy wants me to wax everything, then he better be prepared to return the favour. Shaving, trimming, wax strips and anything else is fine by me, but if you want to put hot wax in places the sun don't shine and rip everything out by the roots, you first.
Back to top Go down
DDB

DDB

Waxing it all off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waxing it all off   Waxing it all off Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 12:24 pm

I'd shave or trim if a partner wanted but I'm no masochist ffs. Draw the line at wax of any sort.

A bucks night however is an event with no rules at all so go for it lads.
Back to top Go down
Sunnyangel

Waxing it all off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waxing it all off   Waxing it all off Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 12:02 am

I've never gone the brazilian. A bikini wax hurts enough thanks. And anyone else think the women performing the waxing get way too much fun out of the sound of ripping skin?
Back to top Go down
jam_666

jam_666

Waxing it all off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waxing it all off   Waxing it all off Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 6:13 pm

Sod that, i cant even pull out a single nose hair without my eyes fillin up :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Waxing it all off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waxing it all off   Waxing it all off Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waxing it all off
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Total Kaos :: General Mischief & Mayhem :: Unloved and alone-
Jump to: