Total Kaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Total Kaos

A moshpit of mayhem, madness and music.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Quiz time - Ozzie style

Go down 
+12
Viking
Chaz
Sim
jam_666
Admin/Luka
Benj
Donnie
Maxine
Franco1
Davo
Lacy
Ozzie
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ozzie

Ozzie

Quiz time - Ozzie style Empty
PostSubject: Quiz time - Ozzie style   Quiz time - Ozzie style Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 7:23 am

I start, so I get to make up the rules. (liking this thread already Quiz time - Ozzie style 981329 )

You choose a person, you get to ask them a series of questions (let's say no less than 5 but no more than 20, just so everyone can get a turn), and then when they have taken the time to answer the posed questions they get to ask the next series to a person of their choosing.

Sound ok to everyone?

I'll start by choosing

thinks

pauses

DAVE

1. Do you masturbate with the image of anyone in particular in your mind on a regular basis

2. Have you ever been in a situation where you failed to 'get it up'

3. If you were in bed with another guy and a girl, and the guys hands started straying, would you go along with it or pack up your kit and go

4. Ever kissed a member of the same sex

5. If you could only touch one out of the following for the rest of your life, which would it be. Tits, arse, vagina, yourself

6. Why was your best ever sexual experience the best ever

7. What's one sure thing that will turn you on every single time

8. If you had to choose someone that would make Benj happy (apart from you or Chaz), who would it be and why

9. Greatest number of times you've gone in one night

10. You have 15 minutes to live, locked in a room with anyone you want. How do you spend it.
Back to top Go down
Lacy

Lacy

PostSubject: Re: Quiz time - Ozzie style   Quiz time - Ozzie style Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 8:32 am

Oooohhh I'm liking the look of this thread already. Hurry up and log in Dave so we can go onto the next person Quiz time - Ozzie style 992662
Back to top Go down
Davo

Davo

PostSubject: Re: Quiz time - Ozzie style   Quiz time - Ozzie style Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 10:17 am

1. Do you masturbate with the image of anyone in particular in your mind on a regular basis

Guilty of having a few favourite images of Benj that have 'helped' me along over the course of quite a few years

2. Have you ever been in a situation where you failed to 'get it up'

Once, whilst blind rotten drunk, with this chick that despite being a deadset knockout wouldn't move if her pubic hair was on fire in case a strand of hair got out of place. Didn't even try to fake it. Just turned over and feigned loud snoring until she got up and left

3. If you were in bed with another guy and a girl, and the guys hands started straying, would you go along with it or pack up your kit and go

I'm pretty laid back and open to all things sexual, but just depends on how far he wanted to take it

4. Ever kissed a member of the same sex
You're killing me Oz. Fine, yeah I have. Was a dare, was never going to go any further, so I puckered up. No big deal from my end

5. If you could only touch one out of the following for the rest of your life, which would it be. Tits, arse, vagina, yourself

Myself lmao

6. Why was your best ever sexual experience the best ever

Because it wasn't just mind blowing sex. It was mind blowing sex with someone I deeply loved

7. What's one sure thing that will turn you on every single time
A good blowjob. Well you asked.

8. If you had to choose someone that would make Benj happy (apart from you or Chaz), who would it be and why

I'd pair her up with Ant for the emotional side, and probably Jam for the physical aspect. Why? Because if Ant wasn't a mutual friend which has automatically lead to the two of them thinking of each other in a brother/sister/mate type way, I think those two would have been a perfect match. They have untold love and respect for each other, and connect on a level even she and I never did. As for the physical side, her and Jam click and they have never even met. If that same vibe was there in a real life situation I think it would get pretty wild, pretty quickly if they were both single

9. Greatest number of times you've gone in one night

Seven - Just don't ask me how many days it took me to recover

10. You have 15 minutes to live, locked in a room with anyone you want. How do you spend it

Kissing Benj. If you're going to croak, might as well go out with a smile on your face.
Back to top Go down
Davo

Davo

PostSubject: Re: Quiz time - Ozzie style   Quiz time - Ozzie style Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 10:31 am

Crap, forgot to leave any questions. And just in case people didn't see my post on the other thread, neither Benj or Chaz had any problems with me answering the above, so its all cool people. Let's stop stressing and have some fun here.

Ok, next victim will be

FRANK. Suffer bud; I had to suffer, so now its your turn

1. You have to give up drums to save your sanity. Which instrument do you replace them with

2. You're single, two hot chicks want to hook up with you. Do you stand by your thread comment that you're over threesomes

3. You have to choose one mate to dive into bed with you and a woman of your choice. Which mate do you pick and why

4. You're dared to strip off and run around in full view of the ladies of the forum boards. Do you do it, or what

5. You get to choose anyone to sleep with, whether it be a former flame or someone new. Who and why

6. So anals not your thing. You've posted to that effect before. If Benj told you to bend over and take it like a man, would you

7. Same question as Oz gave me. In a m/m/f threesome the guys hands start roaming. What do you do

8. Luka wants to partner swap with you, and his missus is hot. Yes or no

9. If no to the above, would you go as far as screwing your missus in full view of the other fornicating couple

10. If your life depended on giving another guy a blowjob do you suck it up (ok, really bad unintentional pun there) or throw yourself in front of the firing squad
Back to top Go down
Franco1

Franco1

PostSubject: Re: Quiz time - Ozzie style   Quiz time - Ozzie style Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 3:42 pm

Should I feel honoured that you're picking on me Hampton? Only thing saving your arse is the fact that I get to pick on someone directly thereafter Quiz time - Ozzie style 981329

1. You have to give up drums to save your sanity. Which instrument do you replace them with

The triangle. What else can compare or even come close

2. You're single, two hot chicks want to hook up with you. Do you stand by your thread comment that you're over threesomes

I'd have to be very very single, very very drunk, very very horny and them very very hot. Can't I just sit back and watch them together instead?

3. You have to choose one mate to dive into bed with you and a woman of your choice. Which mate do you pick and why

You Dave lol. Only because I know from first hand experience you won't go grabbing my arse when the woman has her back turned

4. You're dared to strip off and run around in full view of the ladies of the forum boards. Do you do it, or what

Why not. But it had better be a warm night and I'm only doing one lap of the spare bedroom

5. You get to choose anyone to sleep with, whether it be a former flame or someone new. Who and why

Benj. As to why, that's personal and has no place on a public forum board.

6. So anals not your thing. You've posted to that effect before. If Benj told you to bend over and take it like a man, would you

If she promised to still respect me in the morning

7. Same question as Oz gave me. In a m/m/f threesome the guys hands start roaming. What do you do

I politely remove them. If he puts them back, I'm introducing my fist to his face.

8. Luka wants to partner swap with you, and his missus is hot. Yes or no

No. No conjecture needed

9. If no to the above, would you go as far as screwing your missus in full view of the other fornicating couple

Thanks Dave; you've just bought my 20's back to haunt me.

10. If your life depended on giving another guy a blowjob do you suck it up (ok, really bad unintentional pun there) or throw yourself in front of the firing squad

I throw myself in front of the firing squad and pray they are a good aim to put me out of my misery as quickly as possible.
Back to top Go down
Franco1

Franco1

PostSubject: Re: Quiz time - Ozzie style   Quiz time - Ozzie style Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 4:03 pm

Ok, I'm picking on Lacy, simply because she seemed too damn excited by this thread for her own good. Besides, she's online, so we can go straight to harassing another innocent victim the moment she answers.

1. A gorgeous member of the same sex hits on you and makes it very clear she wants you. Do you throw caution to the wind and try something new, decline but spend the rest of your life kicking yourself, run run away.

2. Do you prefer to hide underneath a carefully arranged pile of blankets, or throw everything off and watch the action you're involved in first hand?

3. Do you prefer to voice your requirements in the bedroom, or lie back and hope like all hell the guy knows what he is doing?

4. From a females perspective, why is the thought of letting go and vocalising pleasure such a scary thought?

5. A long term partner wants to introduce light bondage into the relationship. Any objections?

6. The half suggests a swingers party. Appealing or perverse?

7. Favourite toy, and no, saying a stuffed animal isn't acceptable

8. You have a small windfall and can afford plastic surgery. Do you, and if so what?

9. The other half suggests some role play. Would you and if so what would be your fantasy of choice?

10. If you saw another couple doing it in plain sight, would you ask to join in, try to look away but find yourself drawn to the action, pretend to look right past them and continue on your merry way, panic and flee the scene?
Back to top Go down
Lacy

Lacy

PostSubject: Re: Quiz time - Ozzie style   Quiz time - Ozzie style Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 4:26 pm

I'm just so glad right about now that I didn't go to bed back when I said I was logging out.

1. A gorgeous member of the same sex hits on you and makes it very clear she wants you. Do you throw caution to the wind and try something new, decline but spend the rest of your life kicking yourself, run run away.

- probably decline, and kick myself an hour later

2. Do you prefer to hide underneath a carefully arranged pile of blankets, or throw everything off and watch the action you're involved in first hand?

- how about one carefully placed sheet instead

3. Do you prefer to voice your requirements in the bedroom, or lie back and hope like all hell the guy knows what he is doing?

- I've found a few glasses of red wine before jumping into bed with a new partner can do wonders to loosen the vocal cords

4. From a females perspective, why is the thought of letting go and vocalising pleasure such a scary thought?

- because we've had centuries of being told what is and what isn't ladylike behaviour and even in todays society I believe there are still a large number of men that find sexually vocal, loud or aggressive women offputting

5. A long term partner wants to introduce light bondage into the relationship. Any objections?

- maybe ties of some sort. whips/paddles etc I'd pass on

6. The half suggests a swingers party. Appealing or perverse?

- there's not enough cab sav left in the wine cask to get even my naked big toe through the door

7. Favourite toy, and no, saying a stuffed animal isn't acceptable

- pearl bird (original model). The girls will know what toy I'm referring to
Quiz time - Ozzie style 992662

8. You have a small windfall and can afford plastic surgery. Do you, and if so what?

- as much as I may nod in agreement with you men when I sneak onto the boob thread and see the comments about natural being preferrable to fake, I look down and see everything heading south at an alarming rate so screw you all, I'm taking my cyber $10,000 windfall and buying the biggest pair of DD cyber boobies I can possibly cram into that grotesque cut underneath the armpit they try to shove them through

9. The other half suggests some role play. Would you and if so what would be your fantasy of choice?

- I think I'd feel like a right royal goose. Probably burst out laughing and totally deflate any erection he had

10. If you saw another couple doing it in plain sight, would you ask to join in, try to look away but find yourself drawn to the action, pretend to look right past them and continue on your merry way, panic and flee the scene?

- I studiously avoid my eyes, but probably have a sneak peak as I try to hurry away without being spotted.
Back to top Go down
Lacy

Lacy

PostSubject: Re: Quiz time - Ozzie style   Quiz time - Ozzie style Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 4:42 pm

Ok, I choose Maxine

1. Joe wants to fulfill his fantasy of another woman in his bed. Do you watch or join in

2. If you could change anything about yourself what would it be

3. Your lifes biggest regret

4. Which of the boys on here would you pounce on if you could

5. Pick two of them to take on at the same time

6. Worst thing a man can do in bed

7. Sexual practice you wouldn't try at any cost

8. Favourite part of a mans body

9. Worst sexual experience of your life

10. A female you would turn gay for
Back to top Go down
Maxine

Maxine

PostSubject: Re: Quiz time - Ozzie style   Quiz time - Ozzie style Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 1:12 am

1. Joe wants to fulfill his fantasy of another woman in his bed. Do you watch or join in
Joe and I have done that, but its always something we've discussed first and agreed on

2. If you could change anything about yourself what would it be
Taller, bigger boobs, smaller nose. Oh you wanted just one

3. Your lifes biggest regret
Staying with my ex husband for as long as I did, naively thinking the kids and I couldn't make it on our own

4. Which of the boys on here would you pounce on if you could
Proabably Dave or Frank

5. Pick two of them to take on at the same time
Oh goody, so I can have them both?

6. Worst thing a man can do in bed
Victor 2 stroke (which for the non Aussies is a man which gets 2 strokes of his member and its all over)

7. Sexual practice you wouldn't try at any cost
scat

8. Favourite part of a mans body
thighs

9. Worst sexual experience of your life
any time with the kids father, although at least it was all over and done with in under 10 minutes

10. A female you would turn gay for
I'd be predictable and say Benj (who I definately would!) but I'll go out on a limb and say Mish Quiz time - Ozzie style 483521
Back to top Go down
Maxine

Maxine

PostSubject: Re: Quiz time - Ozzie style   Quiz time - Ozzie style Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 1:19 am

I was actually going to direct my questions to Jam (as I don't know him at all and thought it would be a fun way to break the ice), but I'm thinking it's night time over in the UK and he's probably off in la la land pushing out z's so may not be online for another 18 hours or so. So baring that in mind I'm going to choose our other new male postee, Donnie. (but your turn is coming Jam sweetie Quiz time - Ozzie style 92815 )

So Donnie ................

1. Were you and Chaz competitive as youngsters

2. Have you and Chaz ever dated or been attracted to the same women

3. Who takes longest in the bathroom

4. Kinkiest thing you have ever done

5. Swear word of choice

6. Would you sleep with a large lady if nothing else was on offer, seeing your preference for thin girls

7. Do you prefer to be in control in the bedroom or do you like a confident dominant woman

8. How much time are you prepared to invest ensuring your partner achieves the big O

9. Out of you and Chaz, who has the biggest ........ biceps

10. Have you ever taken advantage of being in a band and banged a groupie
Back to top Go down
Donnie

Donnie

PostSubject: Re: Quiz time - Ozzie style   Quiz time - Ozzie style Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 2:25 am

1. Were you and Chaz competitive as youngsters
Not until we hit our early 20's

2. Have you and Chaz ever dated or been attracted to the same women
Attracted to yes but never dated. First to spy, gets to try

3. Who takes longest in the bathroom
You need ask lol. Chaz

4. Kinkiest thing you have ever done
19 year old twins Quiz time - Ozzie style 992662

5. Swear word of choice
fu*k

6. Would you sleep with a large lady if nothing else was on offer, seeing your preference for thin girls
How much have I had to drink?

7. Do you prefer to be in control in the bedroom or do you like a confident dominant woman
Prefer to have the dominant role

8. How much time are you prepared to invest ensuring your partner achieves the big O
I'll be honest and say if its a casual thing and I've already gone, not much. If it's a girlfriend I'm in bed with then I'll hang in there until the fingers drop off or the tongue starts to cramp

9. Out of you and Chaz, who has the biggest ........ biceps
Chaz ......... on all counts ......... including the nose lmao

10. Have you ever taken advantage of being in a band and banged a groupie
Back when we first started getting a following I was a total manslut yeah.
Back to top Go down
Maxine

Maxine

PostSubject: Re: Quiz time - Ozzie style   Quiz time - Ozzie style Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 2:35 am

Don't forget to pick another person and choose some questions sweetie
Back to top Go down
Donnie

Donnie

PostSubject: Re: Quiz time - Ozzie style   Quiz time - Ozzie style Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 2:58 am

Quiz time - Ozzie style 737571 Thanks Maxine. Had forgotten. The temptation to pick on Benj is killing me. Normally my survival instinct would kick in and I'd leave well enough alone, but it's hidden underneath about 15 shots of sambucca at present.

So .....................

Benj Quiz time - Ozzie style 77838

1/ Favourite sexual act

2/ Favourite part of a guys body

3/ Someone not connected to the boards, that you've had a fantasy about

4/ Dave's best asset in the bedroom

5/ Name 2 people you haven't slept with that you'd consider jumping if single

6/ Quickest orgasm achieved

7/ Spit or swallow

8/ Would you consider going down on another woman

9/ Would you take on Dave and Chaz at the same time

10/ Describe your oral technique

11/ Bonus Question lmao
Any chance in hell of you making the most of Frank's comment, and bending him over and making him take it like a man?
Back to top Go down
Benj

Benj

PostSubject: Re: Quiz time - Ozzie style   Quiz time - Ozzie style Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 4:57 am

Actually, I was expecting far worse, so you live to see another day Donnie.

1/ Favourite sexual act
I do have a fondness for oral sex, both giving and receiving. Every woman needs a hobby

2/ Favourite part of a guys body
Chest and upper arms. Nothing better

Steve ... my tattooist Quiz time - Ozzie style 367116 I'm a sick puppy

4/ Dave's best asset in the bedroom
Spontaneity, fearlessness, and damn the man can kiss

5/ Name 2 people you haven't slept with that you'd consider jumping if single
Jam and Steve ... now just to avoid the two of them until that remark is a long distant memory

6/ Quickest orgasm achieved
Under 10 minutes. Amazing what you can achieve when people arrive on your doorstep for a BBQ early

7/ Spit or swallow
I'm a girl who likes to finish what she starts

8/ Would you consider going down on another woman
You mean again?

9/ Would you take on Dave and Chaz at the same time
No

10/ Describe your oral technique
I simply enjoy what I do; makes a big difference

11/ Bonus Question lmao
Any chance in hell of you making the most of Frank's comment, and bending him over and making him take it like a man?
Nope. Wouldn't expect anyone to do something they didn't like, just to please someone else. His fine Italian arse is safe near me.

Unless he asks nicely
Quiz time - Ozzie style 483521

Last edited by Benj on Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Benj

Benj

PostSubject: Re: Quiz time - Ozzie style   Quiz time - Ozzie style Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 6:42 am

Dammit, wrote all the quiz questions, but had been logged out in the meantime, and poof, the entire thing has disappeared into cyberspace. Not a happy camper.

Sorry, you now get the edited, bummed out, can't be bothered redoing it all again, condensed version. Which is probably a blessing for the person choosen.

So come on down Luka hehe

1. How quickly do you expect a woman to dive between the sheets with you after the first meeting

2. Weirdest place you have ever been pierced

3. Ever been in a situation where you just couldn't ejaculate, regardless of what you or she did

4. Do you bother to use protection with casual hook ups

5. What is more important - your pleasure or hers

6. If the first intimate encounter was a yawnfest, do you bother going back again

7. Ever had a partner suggest a fetish or toy that you just couldn't handle the thought of

8. Absolute turn on

9. What are your thoughts on rimming

10. What's the difference between good, great and mind blowing sex in your eyes
Back to top Go down
Admin/Luka
Admin
Admin/Luka

PostSubject: Re: Quiz time - Ozzie style   Quiz time - Ozzie style Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 3:35 pm

Having since heard some of the original questions that disappeared into cyberspace, I'd just like to thank whichever God saw fit to log Benj out when she attempted to post the original. You'll keep bass wench. Anyone that can make me blush deserves a good Quiz time - Ozzie style 618258

I only had to do the second version that ended up posted right?

1. How quickly do you expect a woman to dive between the sheets with you after the first meeting
You'd be surprised how many women still go by the '3 date rule'. Normally if she holds out the first night you can be pretty sure its going to happen on the 3rd date. What's the difference between 1st, 3rd and 15th I wonder out loud?

2. Weirdest place you have ever been pierced
Had a double Prince Albert for a while

3. Ever been in a situation where you just couldn't ejaculate, regardless of what you or she did
Yeah one girl I'd fancied like all hell for literally years. Finally convinced her to go out with me, finally convinced her to jump into bed a few weeks later and bam, nothing. Zero passion, zero chemistry, zero interaction on her behalf. Just lay there like she was doing me the worlds greatest favour. Tried every dirty thought I could summon up just to try and end the misery but nothing.

4. Do you bother to use protection with casual hook ups
hell yeah

5. What is more important - your pleasure or hers
I sound like a prick but if it's a one night thing or a fling then I'm not going to make as much effort. If its a relationship then I'm not happy unless she is

6. If the first intimate encounter was a yawnfest, do you bother going back again
depends how bad it was. Never went back for another round with the woman mentioned in number 3

7. Ever had a partner suggest a fetish or toy that you just couldn't handle the thought of
got no problems with toys, just as long as they aren't aimed at my arse

8. Absolute turn on
chicks in the old fashioned garters and suspender belts

9. What are your thoughts on rimming
if I've personally disinfected her with metho first, then I'd give it a go

10. What's the difference between good, great and mind blowing sex in your eyes
good, I say goodnight with a smile on my face as I head out the door. Great, I'm prepared to make her coffee in the morning. Mind Blowing, I'm doing some serious spoonage because I want to be as close as possible to that woman regardless of what we're doing.
Back to top Go down
https://kaos.rpg-board.net
Admin/Luka
Admin
Admin/Luka

PostSubject: Re: Quiz time - Ozzie style   Quiz time - Ozzie style Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 3:45 pm

Think he's logged off, but I'm picking on Jam to answer the next set of questions.

Consider it a TK initiation mate

1. Do you consider yourself a boobs, arse or legs man

2. Is there any sexual practice you positively refuse not to engage in, no matter who's asking

3. If a mate/brothers ex chatted you up after they had split, would you consider taking her up on the offer

4. If you had to choose one song to do the deed to, what would it be

5. The other half wants you to dress up as the cowboy from the Village People and sing YMCA whilst totally starkers. Could you not only do, but survive this humiliation

6. Do you have a woman you fantasise about (apart from a celebrity)

7. If you had a large supply of little blue pills on hand, and a slab of beer, would you consider jumping into bed with Dave and a female then

8. Quickest way a female can deflate your hard on

9. Longest session you've had to date

10. What makes a woman sexy to you personally
Back to top Go down
https://kaos.rpg-board.net
jam_666

jam_666

PostSubject: Re: Quiz time - Ozzie style   Quiz time - Ozzie style Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 3:25 am

1. Do you consider yourself a boobs, arse or legs man

Its gotta be boobs, I love long legs and a nice firm arse, but boobs do something to me which canot be explained with mere words. They make me lose the ability to talk coherently and also make me dribble uncontrollably, plus no matter how hard i try to talk to her face, i end up chattin to the boobs :)

2. Is there any sexual practice you positively refuse not to engage in, no matter who's asking

Another guy, wether it be gay sex or a threesome involving 2 guys, 1 girl...I couldnt possibly be naked in the company of another guy, not homophobic or anything , it just wouldnt happen

3. If a mate/brothers ex chatted you up after they had split, would you consider taking her up on the offer

Not a chance, no matter how hot she was or if I fancied her back, my morals would stop me going there, its an unwritten rule in my book

4. If you had to choose one song to do the deed to, what would it be

Bad Horsie by Steve Vai, I always said that if i made a video , then that would be the soundtrack :)

5. The other half wants you to dress up as the cowboy from the Village People and sing YMCA whilst totally starkers. Could you not only do, but survive this humiliation

Of course, I love shit like that, anything for a bit of lighthearted tomfoolery, especially if she was dressed as wonder woman :)

6. Do you have a woman you fantasise about (apart from a celebrity)

Yep, and she knows who she is!

7. If you had a large supply of little blue pills on hand, and a slab of beer, would you consider jumping into bed with Dave and a female then

Itd have to be enough beer to put an elephant on its back, see answer 2

8. Quickest way a female can deflate your hard on

I had a girl once, midway thru a particularly hot session, suddenly remembered she had to buy some printer paper from the shop next day, and told me about it there and then. The hard on went down faster than a greased up penguin on a bobsleigh run

9. Longest session you've had to date

Cant recall exactly, but i do find that if i'm horny in the morning and go for it, but dont have much time before i gotta get up and go to work, wee man solidly refuses to cough his custard and i always end up late for work! Little bastard is always only too happy to chuck it out early if i've got all the time in the world tho :)

10. What makes a woman sexy to you personally

Lots of things, I find a sexy smile (Benj) never fails, a good sense of humour, especially if its as warped as mine. The obvious things like great body, big tits, long legs etc are secondary to the way we connect with each other. Did that make any sense?
Back to top Go down
jam_666

jam_666

PostSubject: Re: Quiz time - Ozzie style   Quiz time - Ozzie style Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 3:33 am

I'll post some questions for the next victim tomorrow if thats ok with you guys, had a gig tonight where the beer was free for the band, resulting in me being very drunk and needin to go to bed before I pass out at my computer. Plus I'm not sure who to quiz just yet :)
Back to top Go down
Donnie

Donnie

PostSubject: Re: Quiz time - Ozzie style   Quiz time - Ozzie style Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 3:19 am

I'm with you on the boob thing my man. Been rendered a blubbering, spluttering mess on more than one occasion by a out there and proud set on display in a lowcut top.
Back to top Go down
Lacy

Lacy

PostSubject: Re: Quiz time - Ozzie style   Quiz time - Ozzie style Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 4:12 am

I'm loving this thread, especially since I've already had to answer my questions and can't get picked on again. Making a point of logging in here especially tomorrow to see who's the next victim.
Back to top Go down
jam_666

jam_666

PostSubject: Re: Quiz time - Ozzie style   Quiz time - Ozzie style Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 4:20 am

Where in the rules does it say you cant be picked on again Lacy? :) But i'll play nice (for now) and make someone else stand up and be counted. ;) Watch this space....
Back to top Go down
Lacy

Lacy

PostSubject: Re: Quiz time - Ozzie style   Quiz time - Ozzie style Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 4:22 am

Benj wrote:

Steve ... my tattooist Quiz time - Ozzie style 367116 I'm a sick puppy

Does he have a website so I can go perve? My curiousity is running out of control now. I need to know what sort of guy can drag your attention away from long haired musos young lady.
Back to top Go down
Lacy

Lacy

PostSubject: Re: Quiz time - Ozzie style   Quiz time - Ozzie style Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 4:25 am

..... gulp .....

You mean you can be picked on more than once? There was fine print attached somewhere that I missed? I'm safe until everyone else has answered once though right?
Back to top Go down
Maxine

Maxine

PostSubject: Re: Quiz time - Ozzie style   Quiz time - Ozzie style Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 5:27 am

Twice? We can be picked on twice?

Who's side are you on jam?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quiz time - Ozzie style   Quiz time - Ozzie style Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quiz time - Ozzie style
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next