Total Kaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Total Kaos

A moshpit of mayhem, madness and music.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Boobs, boobs and more boobs

Go down 
+8
Viking
Admin/Luka
Maxine
Franco1
Davo
Donnie
jam_666
DDB
12 posters
AuthorMessage
DDB

DDB

Boobs, boobs and more boobs Empty
PostSubject: Boobs, boobs and more boobs   Boobs, boobs and more boobs Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 3:49 am

So, which do you prefer?

Big bouncing breasts,

or,

Teeny tiny tits,

or,

Anything with a nipple

I'm leading towards option C Boobs, boobs and more boobs 483521
Back to top Go down
jam_666

jam_666

PostSubject: Re: Boobs, boobs and more boobs   Boobs, boobs and more boobs Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 4:15 am

I've always been of the opinion that if you fancy the girl theyre on, then the breasts will be fantastic, regardless of size, shape , quantity etc.. (altho 2 is always an advantage) :)
Back to top Go down
Donnie

Donnie

PostSubject: Re: Boobs, boobs and more boobs   Boobs, boobs and more boobs Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 4:34 am

Bloody hell, lost my train of thought there for a moment Boobs, boobs and more boobs 992662

Last edited by Donnie on Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Donnie

Donnie

PostSubject: Re: Boobs, boobs and more boobs   Boobs, boobs and more boobs Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 4:36 am

As long as they are 100% natural, I don't give a rats what size or shape they come in. Can't stand the silicone ones that feel as though you are lying on top of a block of granite. What's the fun of having a set of new toys to play with, if you can't even move them an inch?
Back to top Go down
jam_666

jam_666

PostSubject: Re: Boobs, boobs and more boobs   Boobs, boobs and more boobs Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 4:40 am

Natural is most definatelty best, agree with you there donnie, i'm just a weak puppy for breasts, any shape or size makes me dribble uncontrollably :)
Back to top Go down
Donnie

Donnie

PostSubject: Re: Boobs, boobs and more boobs   Boobs, boobs and more boobs Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 4:48 am

I'm hearing you my brother.

Their so busy worrying about them being too small, too big, too saggy, nipples too large or too tiny, how perky they are compared to their teens and 101 other issues they can conjure up that they fail to understand that we a group love them all simply because we don't have any of our own!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Davo

Davo

PostSubject: Re: Boobs, boobs and more boobs   Boobs, boobs and more boobs Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 9:53 am

Gees, am I going to get shot by the female population on here if I say its less about the boobs, and more about the nipples? Just make the boobs natural, enough to form a nice mound yet not so much that you are in danger of suffocation, with large nipples attached and I'm a happy man.
Back to top Go down
Franco1

Franco1

PostSubject: Re: Boobs, boobs and more boobs   Boobs, boobs and more boobs Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 3:18 pm

If I see a nice set, I'm going to admire. But those belonging to the person I'm with will always be the most perfectly formed things on the face of the earth in my eyes. With Jam on that one totally.
Back to top Go down
Maxine

Maxine

PostSubject: Re: Boobs, boobs and more boobs   Boobs, boobs and more boobs Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 12:48 am

Thanks to childbirth, what little I had to begin with simply evaporated into thin air. There must be a cruel joke on behalf of mother nature that makes the women carry the child, push out the child, nuture the child and have everything they loved about themself as a woman mangled beyond belief in the process.
Back to top Go down
Admin/Luka
Admin
Admin/Luka

PostSubject: Re: Boobs, boobs and more boobs   Boobs, boobs and more boobs Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 3:14 pm

There's simply no such thing as a bad set, so I can only suggest the women of the world stop worrying about size, shape and sag and just let us sit back and enjoy them.
Back to top Go down
https://kaos.rpg-board.net
jam_666

jam_666

PostSubject: Re: Boobs, boobs and more boobs   Boobs, boobs and more boobs Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 6:11 pm

Agreed there mate, boobs are wonderful things. But if you girls really need reassurance then I don't mind givin up my time and energy to peruse hundreds of topless shots of you, just mail em thru! No need to thank me either, i'm nice like that and would be glad to help out ;)
Back to top Go down
Viking

Viking

PostSubject: Re: Boobs, boobs and more boobs   Boobs, boobs and more boobs Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 3:16 am

I find this link appropriate to the current topic.... and it says it all

http://www.break.com/usercontent/2007/6/Rodney-Carrington-Show-them-to-me-317622.html
Back to top Go down
Donnie

Donnie

PostSubject: Re: Boobs, boobs and more boobs   Boobs, boobs and more boobs Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 3:24 am

People with hangovers shouldn't click on links that have anything to do with boobs. My keyboard now holds more coffee than the cup I was hanging onto at the time.
Back to top Go down
Lacy

Lacy

PostSubject: Re: Boobs, boobs and more boobs   Boobs, boobs and more boobs Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 4:17 am

I actually clicked in terror thinking I was about to be accostered by hundreds of pics of perfect breasts (not what a woman of my age needs on a Sunday) but I just laughed so hard I actually cried. Priceless.
Back to top Go down
Chaz

Chaz

PostSubject: Re: Boobs, boobs and more boobs   Boobs, boobs and more boobs Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 2:11 pm

That link cracked me up. Sent it to just about every person I can think of. But it's the absolute truth. You stand there looking in a mirror seeing every minute imperfection and all we want to do is touch them. To us they are damn perfect regardless.
Back to top Go down
Ant

Ant

PostSubject: Re: Boobs, boobs and more boobs   Boobs, boobs and more boobs Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 7:44 am

A guy will worry that he's too big, too small, got a slight bend in it, too thick, too thin. Why shouldn't women be able to obsess about something of theirs and get away with it? To my way of thinking, as long as I don't mistake you for a 12 year old boy they are so flat then they are pretty close to perfect.
Back to top Go down
Zeph

Zeph

PostSubject: Re: Boobs, boobs and more boobs   Boobs, boobs and more boobs Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 11:49 pm

Not having any myself, I'm pretty much in awe of all of them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boobs, boobs and more boobs   Boobs, boobs and more boobs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boobs, boobs and more boobs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Total Kaos :: General Mischief & Mayhem :: Bone Closet-
Jump to: