Total Kaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Total Kaos

A moshpit of mayhem, madness and music.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What's your preferances

Go down 
+9
Benj
Maxine
Franco1
Davo
Lacy
Ozzie
Donnie
jam_666
DDB
13 posters
AuthorMessage
DDB

DDB

What's your preferances Empty
PostSubject: What's your preferances   What's your preferances Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 3:13 am

Do you have a preferance for regards to the type of person you go for? A particular look, style etc. And are you a staunch slave to this regiment or do you occasionally break the mould and go for someone who would normally be not your type in the slightest?
Back to top Go down
jam_666

jam_666

PostSubject: Re: What's your preferances   What's your preferances Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 4:21 am

Benj hooked me within minutes of the first time i spoke to her, any woman that has the power to do that without even trying is my preference, altho theyre damn near impossible to find, i just got lucky :)
Back to top Go down
Donnie

Donnie

PostSubject: Re: What's your preferances   What's your preferances Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 4:43 am

Never been into blondes myself. Brunettes tend to catch my eye, although there have been a few token redheads over the years.

Sounds shallow but normally I'm attracted to slim brunettes with long hair and green or brown eyes. But at the end of the day it may be the eye candy that grabs your attention, but if she can't stimulate your mind as well as your other anatomy I lose interest fairly quickly.
Back to top Go down
Ozzie

Ozzie

PostSubject: Re: What's your preferances   What's your preferances Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 7:02 am

I've always prefered tall dark haired men. Was always into the short back and sides, white collar type worker, but having spent some time hanging around and chatting to some of the people on here, I may have a mid life crisis and swap over to long haired musos instead.
Back to top Go down
Lacy

Lacy

PostSubject: Re: What's your preferances   What's your preferances Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 8:47 am

Tall

Dark

Handsome

Breathing

Not necessarily in that order
Back to top Go down
Davo

Davo

PostSubject: Re: What's your preferances   What's your preferances Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 9:48 am

I've got a thing for brunettes, with long curly hair

And you are all so shocked by this revelation right? What's your preferances 367116
Back to top Go down
Franco1

Franco1

PostSubject: Re: What's your preferances   What's your preferances Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 3:11 pm

Never been into blondes either. Long brunette hair, independent, wicked sense of humour. Yeah that will work.
Back to top Go down
Maxine

Maxine

PostSubject: Re: What's your preferances   What's your preferances Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 12:56 am

Always been attracted to Greek and Italian men. Whether it's the dark hair, or the olive complexion or their mindset, I'm not sure.
Back to top Go down
Benj

Benj

PostSubject: Re: What's your preferances   What's your preferances Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 4:28 am

I do have a tendancy to gravitate towards men with long hair and tattoos. Not a pre-requisite by any means, simply something that appeals to me. You'd never have suspected by my exs now would you What's your preferances 483521
Back to top Go down
Admin/Luka
Admin
Admin/Luka

PostSubject: Re: What's your preferances   What's your preferances Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 3:22 pm

slender, brunette, long hair. If she can hold a conversation that's an added bonus
Back to top Go down
https://kaos.rpg-board.net
Chaz

Chaz

PostSubject: Re: What's your preferances   What's your preferances Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 2:07 pm

Only dated 2 blondes in my entire life; simply prefer brunettes.
Back to top Go down
Ant

Ant

PostSubject: Re: What's your preferances   What's your preferances Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 7:31 am

Long hair, brunette, slim to medium build, preferably with a sense of humour. You wouldn't think it would be that hard finding someone to fit that description.
Back to top Go down
Zeph

Zeph

PostSubject: Re: What's your preferances   What's your preferances Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 11:52 pm

Does anyone on here like blondes? Always been a brunette man myself. The occasional blonde will catch my eye but on a whole I find them rather insipid. Nothing worse than bleached blonde hair with half a metre of black roots atop someones head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's your preferances   What's your preferances Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's your preferances
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Total Kaos :: General Mischief & Mayhem :: Bone Closet-
Jump to: