Total Kaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Total Kaos

A moshpit of mayhem, madness and music.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

At what age did you first start masturbating

Go down 
+4
Davo
Ozzie
Donnie
DDB
8 posters
AuthorMessage
DDB

DDB

At what age did you first start masturbating Empty
PostSubject: At what age did you first start masturbating   At what age did you first start masturbating Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 3:00 am

I'm bored people, and a bored Chris is a dangerous Chris. Seeing as our resident deviant has gone all PG on us someone has to step up to the plate and continue putting threads up in here until he returns to the sex loving scumbag that we all adore. So how old were you when you first discovered the joys of self love? Me, having been raised a strict Catholic, I was a late bloomer. Think I was around 14 before I had the balls to lock myself in the bathroom and go for gold. And I'll be honest and say it took me a while to perfect the art lol.

Just as a side comment to the topic, would also be interested in knowing why the females of the species seem to enjoy a guy doing it for their viewing pleasure, but get stage fright if we ask them to return the favour? What's good for the goose (and all that shit) ladies.
Back to top Go down
Donnie

Donnie

PostSubject: Re: At what age did you first start masturbating   At what age did you first start masturbating Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 5:14 am

Man, I can't remember that far back. I'd take a stab and say maybe 13? All I know was I completed the task and felt like I'd discovered lifes greatest pleasure. That was until I discovered the joy of having it done for you ;)
Back to top Go down
Ozzie

Ozzie

PostSubject: Re: At what age did you first start masturbating   At what age did you first start masturbating Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 7:04 am

I was sexually active for quite a while before the notion of self love ever crossed my mind. Made it so much easier when you suddenly understand what works for your own body, although for some reason its still a not talked about taboo with some women.
Back to top Go down
Davo

Davo

PostSubject: Re: At what age did you first start masturbating   At what age did you first start masturbating Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 9:56 am

Hey Oz, you forgot to comment on the part of Chris's question that went along the lines of 'why won't women masturbate in front of their partners but want us to do it whilst they watch'.

Back you come wench. You're not finished on this thread yet woman.

Me, well I know I was in my early teens, and I know it was locker room gossip that got it all started. Thank you PE class!
Back to top Go down
Franco1

Franco1

PostSubject: Re: At what age did you first start masturbating   At what age did you first start masturbating Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 3:23 pm

Not sure what is worse. Finding myself on a thread discussing my masturbation skills or going back to answer Dave's questions. I don't even honestly know how old I was. Does that mean I was incredibly bad at it because the milestone didn't stick in my head or what?
Back to top Go down
Admin/Luka
Admin
Admin/Luka

PostSubject: Re: At what age did you first start masturbating   At what age did you first start masturbating Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 3:12 pm

I refuse to answer until another female has the guts to post. I am officially on strike.
Back to top Go down
https://kaos.rpg-board.net
Chaz

Chaz

PostSubject: Re: At what age did you first start masturbating   At what age did you first start masturbating Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 2:03 pm

You may be on strike for a while mate. Still a taboo area of discussion with females for some reason. How many times have you heard them insist they don't indulge in self love? Kind of like the mantra 'I don't own a vibrator. That's my sisters friends exes best mates you found hidden underneath the undies in my top drawer'.
Back to top Go down
jam_666

jam_666

PostSubject: Re: At what age did you first start masturbating   At what age did you first start masturbating Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 9:41 pm

Anyone who says they dont wank is full of shit, maybe quadraplegics could get away with it, but as a rule, everybody does it... wanking makes the world go round, thats my excuse anyhow and i'm sticking to it :)

I dont remember the exact age i learnt the 5 knuckle shuffle but I do remember gettin a strange sensation in my groin whilst watching wonder woman and nadia Commanech (dunno how you spell her name) as a kid in the 70's, but it wouldve been probably 13 or thereabouts by the time I got it right :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At what age did you first start masturbating   At what age did you first start masturbating Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

At what age did you first start masturbating
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Total Kaos :: General Mischief & Mayhem :: Bone Closet-
Jump to: