Total Kaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Total Kaos

A moshpit of mayhem, madness and music.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

If you could be with someone famous

Go down 
+9
Benj
Ant
Sim
Davo
rockaholic
Admin/Luka
Maxine
kyles
Mish68
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mish68

Mish68

If you could be with someone famous Empty
PostSubject: If you could be with someone famous   If you could be with someone famous Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 1:31 am

Who would you choose?

Well apart from Sawyer from Lost. Hands off ladies he's mine If you could be with someone famous 509155
Back to top Go down
kyles

kyles

PostSubject: Re: If you could be with someone famous   If you could be with someone famous Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 3:27 am

Had a major crush on Paul Stanley from Kiss when I was younger although I look at him now and wonder what on earth I saw in him in the first place. That Aussie guy on Prison Break is hot. The one that plays the older brother.
Back to top Go down
Maxine

Maxine

PostSubject: Re: If you could be with someone famous   If you could be with someone famous Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 3:31 am

Dominic Purcell is the guy you are thinking of. I could dedicate an entire forum to the man and his muscles.
Back to top Go down
Admin/Luka
Admin
Admin/Luka

PostSubject: Re: If you could be with someone famous   If you could be with someone famous Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 3:51 am

Halle Berry for me. :hmp:
Back to top Go down
https://kaos.rpg-board.net
kyles

kyles

PostSubject: Re: If you could be with someone famous   If you could be with someone famous Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 3:54 am

Yes Dominic Purcell is the one. The one who plays his brother is way too insipid.
Back to top Go down
Maxine

Maxine

PostSubject: Re: If you could be with someone famous   If you could be with someone famous Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 4:51 am

I find the guy that plays TBag quite hot in a twisted perverse, alright stop me here someone please.
Back to top Go down
rockaholic

rockaholic

PostSubject: Re: If you could be with someone famous   If you could be with someone famous Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 8:54 am

The weather guy on.... scratch anyway... some weather guy I can't remember which channel he's from :P
Back to top Go down
Maxine

Maxine

PostSubject: Re: If you could be with someone famous   If you could be with someone famous Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 11:53 am

Don't suppose anyone has been watching Rock of Love with Bret Michaels have they? He's not bad. Well if you can get past the fact that he looks about 50, never takes the stupid bandana off his head AND I've had the misfortune of seeing him in action with Pammie courtesy of Google.

:ill:
Back to top Go down
rockaholic

rockaholic

PostSubject: Re: If you could be with someone famous   If you could be with someone famous Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 12:14 pm

:lol!: Unfortunetly I don't know the show. But he sounds one step away from being OVER tanned. He's all yours honey If you could be with someone famous 96897
Back to top Go down
Maxine

Maxine

PostSubject: Re: If you could be with someone famous   If you could be with someone famous Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 12:19 pm

The premise is kind of like those daggy Bachelor shows they aired for a while here a few years back. One faded rock star, 20 catty women closeted in the one house and a variety of challenges to win dates. (the phone sex contest was a pisser :lol!: )
Back to top Go down
rockaholic

rockaholic

PostSubject: Re: If you could be with someone famous   If you could be with someone famous Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 12:25 pm

:lol!: I think I'd like that show!
Back to top Go down
Maxine

Maxine

PostSubject: Re: If you could be with someone famous   If you could be with someone famous Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 12:34 pm

I know someone that has both seasons on dvd (cough cough)
Back to top Go down
Mish68

Mish68

PostSubject: Re: If you could be with someone famous   If you could be with someone famous Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 1:01 pm

So he didn't stay with the girl he picked in season one?

No don't answer that. La la la not listening :(
Back to top Go down
rockaholic

rockaholic

PostSubject: Re: If you could be with someone famous   If you could be with someone famous Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 1:04 pm

Pssst shall I send 1 or 2 blank dvd's? If you could be with someone famous 822807
Back to top Go down
Mish68

Mish68

PostSubject: Re: If you could be with someone famous   If you could be with someone famous Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 1:08 pm

:lol!: It's so tacky it's good. Trust me.
Back to top Go down
Davo

Davo

PostSubject: Re: If you could be with someone famous   If you could be with someone famous Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 1:42 pm

Jennifer Aniston, the lead singer of Garbage, Megan Gale. Anyone other than Paris Hilton basically.
Back to top Go down
Sim

Sim

PostSubject: Re: If you could be with someone famous   If you could be with someone famous Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 12:47 pm

I quite fancy Antonio Banderas. Maybe it's the accent?
Back to top Go down
Ant

Ant

PostSubject: Re: If you could be with someone famous   If you could be with someone famous Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 7:50 am

That chick that was on Rockstar Supernova, Storm Large.
Back to top Go down
Benj

Benj

PostSubject: Re: If you could be with someone famous   If you could be with someone famous Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 6:05 am

You need ask?

If you could be with someone famous Pl_int10
Back to top Go down
Maxine

Maxine

PostSubject: Re: If you could be with someone famous   If you could be with someone famous Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 6:11 am

Is it just me who doesn't get that particular fantasy? Now if you had said Kirk I might have understood it :lol!:

Only word I can think of this is printable would be

eeewwwww :ill:
Back to top Go down
Benj

Benj

PostSubject: Re: If you could be with someone famous   If you could be with someone famous Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 6:12 am

Leave the lust of my life alone woman :lol!:

Mine, all mine!
Back to top Go down
Maxine

Maxine

PostSubject: Re: If you could be with someone famous   If you could be with someone famous Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 6:16 am

I don't think you will have much competition in women wanting him hun! You can keep him. And what on earth is he thinking with that strange facial fuzz? Oh dear; booking a shrink appt for you as we type.
Back to top Go down
Maxine

Maxine

PostSubject: Re: If you could be with someone famous   If you could be with someone famous Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 6:20 am

Then again I just remembered that you find Robin Williams hot.

You are officially beyond the point of saving If you could be with someone famous 79151
Back to top Go down
Ant

Ant

PostSubject: Re: If you could be with someone famous   If you could be with someone famous Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 7:43 am

There had to be a Newsted pic slipped in there now didn't there.

(shakes head is disbelief)

Women
Back to top Go down
Sulliedangel

Sulliedangel

PostSubject: Re: If you could be with someone famous   If you could be with someone famous Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 11:31 am

But I also rather like Jason Newsted, well back when he had the long hair and clean shaven look happening for him anyway. He's not exactly an oil painting and kind of dorky when you hear him interviewed, but on stage he's just so intense that's it's over powering.

Not loving the new Metallica bass player though. Those plaits are a little on the weird side lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you could be with someone famous   If you could be with someone famous Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If you could be with someone famous
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Total Kaos :: General Mischief & Mayhem :: Bone Closet-
Jump to: