Total Kaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Total Kaos

A moshpit of mayhem, madness and music.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The absolute no go area

Go down 
+3
Sunnyangel
Viking
Admin/Luka
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin/Luka
Admin
Admin/Luka

The absolute no go area Empty
PostSubject: The absolute no go area   The absolute no go area Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 4:38 am

Is there something sexually you absolutely hate with a passion, or somewhere on your body you loathe being touched?

Me personally, I don't see the attraction of scratch marks up and down my back. Hurts like all hell and more inclined to stop me in my tracks than do anything to enhance the moment.
Back to top Go down
https://kaos.rpg-board.net
Viking

Viking

PostSubject: Re: The absolute no go area   The absolute no go area Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 4:42 am

totally agree on scratchmarks........... getting too many weird questions when I get home
Back to top Go down
Sunnyangel

PostSubject: Re: The absolute no go area   The absolute no go area Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 6:22 am

Not interested in (and forgive me if I get the terminology wrong), scatting, golden showers or anything like that.
Ewww please.
Back to top Go down
natasha2112

natasha2112

PostSubject: Re: The absolute no go area   The absolute no go area Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 10:09 am

agree 100%.. watersports is a BIG NO for me... and extreme pain.. fat sweaty men.. no !
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=599962972&v=inf
Styles

Styles

PostSubject: Re: The absolute no go area   The absolute no go area Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 8:35 pm

Ditto The absolute no go area 767260
Back to top Go down
Davo

Davo

PostSubject: Re: The absolute no go area   The absolute no go area Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 4:24 pm

Drawing inspiration from Styles choice of icons, getting hurled on. Some people really get off on that?
Back to top Go down
Viking

Viking

PostSubject: Re: The absolute no go area   The absolute no go area Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 4:13 pm

easy to sum up really........ I don't do animals kids and stuff that gives lasting injuries, no shitting and pissing

the rest....... bring it on!"
Back to top Go down
Lacy

Lacy

PostSubject: Re: The absolute no go area   The absolute no go area Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 1:57 am

I've obviously lived a very sheltered existence :(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The absolute no go area   The absolute no go area Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The absolute no go area
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Total Kaos :: General Mischief & Mayhem :: Bone Closet-
Jump to: