Total Kaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Total Kaos

A moshpit of mayhem, madness and music.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cuddly versus Skinny

Go down 
+12
Donnie
Lacy
Styles
Sunnyangel
Ant
Davo
Franco1
Admin/Luka
natasha2112
Mish68
Ozzie
Benj
16 posters
AuthorMessage
Benj

Benj

Cuddly versus Skinny Empty
PostSubject: Cuddly versus Skinny   Cuddly versus Skinny Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 5:44 am

Do you discriminate against potential partners based on their size?

I don't have an issue with it, as long as they happy and confident in who they are as a person. Some of the sexist ladies I know, are larger women who simply embraced their curves and flaunted them, yet they often struggle to find partners. Why do men (and women) for that matter, place so much emphasis on the perfect body?
Back to top Go down
Ozzie

Ozzie

PostSubject: Re: Cuddly versus Skinny   Cuddly versus Skinny Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 6:05 am

I think society places too much stress on women to look a particular way and then people wonder why anorexia is so common now. Women are not meant to be stick figures with no shape, yet we have it drilled into our heads that this is what we should all be aspiring to become.

I have no problems if my guy is slightly tubby round the middle, as long as he is healthy. Weight can change for heavensake.
Back to top Go down
Mish68

Mish68

PostSubject: Re: Cuddly versus Skinny   Cuddly versus Skinny Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 8:31 am

The average Australian woman is a size 14. Alot of men seem to forget this. And we have issues of our bodies changing after childbirth and gravity to contend with also. Supermodels are not normal people. Celebrities have professional trainers and money for plastic surgeons. The average woman has none of these things at her disposal.

I think to chose your relationships based on weight is disgusting, but men are visual creatures and who can compete with the size 8 waifs?
Back to top Go down
natasha2112

natasha2112

PostSubject: Re: Cuddly versus Skinny   Cuddly versus Skinny Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 8:55 am

i prefer good old fashioned curves.. trying to get a few of my own..

That is the simple attraction part... but it is the person that makes it last and rewarding. Same with men,however I can't do fat and sweaty men....
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=599962972&v=inf
Admin/Luka
Admin
Admin/Luka

PostSubject: Re: Cuddly versus Skinny   Cuddly versus Skinny Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 2:22 pm

I think too skinny is equally as unappealing as too fat. I agree that a woman should have curves, and hips and a bust. But obese (or anorexic) for that matter, does nothing for me.
Back to top Go down
https://kaos.rpg-board.net
Franco1

Franco1

PostSubject: Re: Cuddly versus Skinny   Cuddly versus Skinny Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 5:01 am

Coming from an Italian family, I prefer curvier ladies. But there's curvy and then there is overweight and unhealthy. And there's nothing wrong with a size 14. To me that's not overweight at all, simply cuddly. And nothing wrong with that.
Back to top Go down
Davo

Davo

PostSubject: Re: Cuddly versus Skinny   Cuddly versus Skinny Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 4:26 am

At the risk of getting hit over the head by every woman on here, I prefer a slimmer/leaner figure. But before you all go crushing my nuts, I don't think a 14 is big. To me a 14 is curvy. Just personal choice.
Back to top Go down
Ant

Ant

PostSubject: Re: Cuddly versus Skinny   Cuddly versus Skinny Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 8:22 am

I think anywhere between an 8 to a 14 is perfect. Not skin and bones, but not overweight either. But attraction is a funny thing so if you met someone and clicked I don't believe what size they are has any bearing at all.
Back to top Go down
Sunnyangel

PostSubject: Re: Cuddly versus Skinny   Cuddly versus Skinny Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 6:18 am

I fit into the cuddly category, but I find the guys don't have a problem with my weight, its me that does. They seem to accept me, yet I can't feel sexy about myself.
Back to top Go down
Styles

Styles

PostSubject: Re: Cuddly versus Skinny   Cuddly versus Skinny Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 10:26 pm

If you didn't have to hug them in sections Cuddly versus Skinny 367116
Back to top Go down
Lacy

Lacy

PostSubject: Re: Cuddly versus Skinny   Cuddly versus Skinny Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 2:09 am

I'm not sure the men on here are being honest. No offence guys, but I think some of you are just telling us what we want to hear. In real life men 9 times out of 10 go for the thin chick over the one that is carrying a few extra pounds. Women on the other hand tend to be capable of seeing past the exterior and going for the person that lies within.

Guess that is just another reason why we are the stronger, better, more intelligent sex Cuddly versus Skinny 992662 Cuddly versus Skinny 483521 Cuddly versus Skinny 981329
Back to top Go down
Donnie

Donnie

PostSubject: Re: Cuddly versus Skinny   Cuddly versus Skinny Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 6:01 am

I prefer thinner women. Just personal preference. But I do agree that too thin, with no curves and just ribs that jut out and attempt to stab you whilst going for it is just as unattractive as someone overly large. A size 14 to me is fine; anything larger and I confess I probably wouldn't be interested. Shallow? Probably. Just what does it for me.
Back to top Go down
Maxine

Maxine

PostSubject: Re: Cuddly versus Skinny   Cuddly versus Skinny Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 12:45 am

Joe's cuddly. First guy I'd ever been with that wasn't buff and ripped beyond belief. But I feel in love with his heart and never ever did I miss those bulging man muscles that I was used to. Don't forget, a thin person can get fat, a fat person can get thin, but an ugly mind is there to stay for an eternity.
Back to top Go down
Chaz

Chaz

PostSubject: Re: Cuddly versus Skinny   Cuddly versus Skinny Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 2:00 pm

Think an Aussie size 10-12 is pretty close to perfect. Slender, healthy but still with curves in all the right places. Not a fan of extremes to either end of the spectrum.
Back to top Go down
Sim

Sim

PostSubject: Re: Cuddly versus Skinny   Cuddly versus Skinny Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 4:44 am

Not a fan of weedy men, not a fan of their polar opposites either aka those with a bodybuilders physique. Nice muscle tone and good biceps always brings a gleam to my eye.
Back to top Go down
DDB

DDB

PostSubject: Re: Cuddly versus Skinny   Cuddly versus Skinny Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 11:50 am

Prefer thinner woman, always have. But a larger lady that is confident is her own skin can still be incredibly hot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cuddly versus Skinny   Cuddly versus Skinny Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cuddly versus Skinny
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Total Kaos :: General Mischief & Mayhem :: Bone Closet-
Jump to: