Total Kaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Total Kaos

A moshpit of mayhem, madness and music.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hello all Newbies

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lacy

Lacy

Hello all Newbies Empty
PostSubject: Hello all Newbies   Hello all Newbies Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 2:46 am

Just because I am so far behind with my postings, and so many new people seem to have appeared out of nowhere, just thought I would say a group hello to everyone here.

(aka I'm too lazy to go through all the threads and say hello to everyone personally lol)
Back to top Go down
rockaholic

rockaholic

Hello all Newbies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello all Newbies   Hello all Newbies Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 8:29 am

I Lucy, I don't think we've 'virtually' met yet, I'm Sarah :smile: Hello all Newbies 43284
Back to top Go down
DDB

DDB

Hello all Newbies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello all Newbies   Hello all Newbies Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 9:45 am

Liking your thread Lacy. Saves me having to go and welcome everyone individually :)
Back to top Go down
Davo

Davo

Hello all Newbies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello all Newbies   Hello all Newbies Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 2:07 pm

Chris mate. About time you got your arse back here. Cheers dude.
Back to top Go down
Ozzie

Ozzie

Hello all Newbies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello all Newbies   Hello all Newbies Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 4:47 am

Yes hello to everyone I have officially missed welcoming Hello all Newbies 43284
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello all Newbies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello all Newbies   Hello all Newbies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello all Newbies
Page 1 of 1