Total Kaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Total Kaos

A moshpit of mayhem, madness and music.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Stimulation vs penetration

Go down 
+7
Benj
Ozzie
Davo
rockaholic
Lacy
natasha2112
Maxine
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Maxine

Maxine

Stimulation vs penetration Empty
PostSubject: Stimulation vs penetration   Stimulation vs penetration Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 3:56 pm

Which is better for you personally?
Back to top Go down
natasha2112

natasha2112

PostSubject: Re: Stimulation vs penetration   Stimulation vs penetration Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 9:06 pm

stimulation gets me "there"....... don't really get aroused by immediate penetration, does any woman?.... and even during penetration, either cock, finger, etc... it is better WITH stimulation..
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=599962972&v=inf
Lacy

Lacy

PostSubject: Re: Stimulation vs penetration   Stimulation vs penetration Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 2:57 am

Stimulation, or for those men who are talented and can do more than one thing at once, both Stimulation vs penetration 992662
Back to top Go down
rockaholic

rockaholic

PostSubject: Re: Stimulation vs penetration   Stimulation vs penetration Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 1:02 pm

<chuckles at how damned hot these threads have suddenly gotten>

Both, but all in good time for the latter.. forplay is Not overated. :chuckle:
Back to top Go down
Davo

Davo

PostSubject: Re: Stimulation vs penetration   Stimulation vs penetration Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 2:26 pm

Think most guys would tell you penetration, where as women would quote stimulation. That's why you have alot of frustrated people doing themselves in bathrooms after sex because the two genders can't open up and communicate.
Back to top Go down
Ozzie

Ozzie

PostSubject: Re: Stimulation vs penetration   Stimulation vs penetration Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 5:29 am

Why can't I have both?
Back to top Go down
Benj

Benj

PostSubject: Re: Stimulation vs penetration   Stimulation vs penetration Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 6:01 am

I think it's pretty common knowledge that most women can't achieve an orgasm through penetration alone. Have, but I could count the instances its occurred simply through that act on my fingers, with some left over.

But penetration AND stimulation at the same time?

Stimulation vs penetration 981329 Stimulation vs penetration 981329 Stimulation vs penetration 981329

Every single time baby hehe
Back to top Go down
Admin/Luka
Admin
Admin/Luka

PostSubject: Re: Stimulation vs penetration   Stimulation vs penetration Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 2:26 pm

I think the appeal of going via penetration for guys is that it is something we can't do by ourselves lol. And it makes us feel all masculine and empowered.
Back to top Go down
https://kaos.rpg-board.net
Franco1

Franco1

PostSubject: Re: Stimulation vs penetration   Stimulation vs penetration Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 4:53 am

Men and women are simply hot wired differently. You only get a problem when one partner fails to realise this and leaves the other one hanging. Plenty of ways/positions to achieve both penetration and stimulation if you ain't a lazy bastard.
Back to top Go down
Ant

Ant

PostSubject: Re: Stimulation vs penetration   Stimulation vs penetration Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 8:10 am

Think there is a time and place for both. Only real difference is that one allows you to be closer to your partner and share the moment together I guess.
Back to top Go down
Anita

Anita

PostSubject: Re: Stimulation vs penetration   Stimulation vs penetration Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 4:40 pm

*sigh*

I think I need to stop answering these questions. *lmao*

I ...guess I am different.

*ponders for a moment if I really wanna be this honest*

I think there are times for both.
I am usually in a great relationship... and I know I can get what ever I want. Hahaha!
(...sorry ...but it IS the truth with a great sex life and wonderful communication and ...matching libidos.)

Some times I do want to take time ...and actually make love to every inch on their entire body... *sigh*
...but other times ...honestly ...I just want a fast, hard fuck. *blush*
Sometimes I really only want a quickie with NO real foreplay.
I just want to feel the lust and passion of that moment.
I adore that. And I KNOW ...he will make it up to me later. ;o)

...a good quickie is far better to me than a none-e. Hahaha!

I ...ahem ...am usually already aroused at the mere thought of my partner.
'Looks' given from across the room....
...texts or phone calls before we get to each other, etc.

Usually I am waaaay past ready when we actually get together.
(And yes ...this was even after being with him for 15 years and living together.)
The mind is a powerful thing ....and that anticipation ...when you KNOW whats coming...
Hahaha! ...and OMG cumming.

*No ....I did NOT really just say that*

*lmao ...slaps self for using such sophomoric humor*

....any way ...8 out of 10 times...
...I am honestly just ready for HIM!
Right at that moment!

...and ...I am shutting up now...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stimulation vs penetration   Stimulation vs penetration Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stimulation vs penetration
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Total Kaos :: General Mischief & Mayhem :: Bone Closet-
Jump to: