Total Kaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Total Kaos

A moshpit of mayhem, madness and music.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

'What's You Favourite Sin?'

Go down 
+6
Ant
Lacy
Chaz
natasha2112
Admin/Luka
rockaholic
10 posters
AuthorMessage
rockaholic

rockaholic

'What's You Favourite Sin?' Empty
PostSubject: 'What's You Favourite Sin?'   'What's You Favourite Sin?' Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 3:27 am

'What's You Favourite Sin?' Seven-10
Back to top Go down
Admin/Luka
Admin
Admin/Luka

PostSubject: Re: 'What's You Favourite Sin?'   'What's You Favourite Sin?' Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 8:07 am

You want just one?

Probably lust or envy. Doing the right thing is sometimes harder than you ever thought possible.
Back to top Go down
https://kaos.rpg-board.net
natasha2112

natasha2112

PostSubject: Re: 'What's You Favourite Sin?'   'What's You Favourite Sin?' Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 8:37 am

i don't believe there is anything actually wrong with lust...

& pride?

fav of two is lust
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=599962972&v=inf
Chaz

Chaz

PostSubject: Re: 'What's You Favourite Sin?'   'What's You Favourite Sin?' Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 2:47 pm

Definately lust, and its the one I think most people have the most trouble keeping under control.
Back to top Go down
Lacy

Lacy

PostSubject: Re: 'What's You Favourite Sin?'   'What's You Favourite Sin?' Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 3:13 am

I'll be different and say gluttony. Only because I can't walk past a chocolate and stop at just one.
Back to top Go down
Ant

Ant

PostSubject: Re: 'What's You Favourite Sin?'   'What's You Favourite Sin?' Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 6:41 am

I wouldn't call any of them favourites. Lust however is an absolute bastard if the target of said lust is someone you shouldn't be lusting after.
Back to top Go down
Benj

Benj

PostSubject: Re: 'What's You Favourite Sin?'   'What's You Favourite Sin?' Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 8:20 am

I'm going to be boring and say lust also. I think its actually quite healthy, and just because you fancy someone like crazy, doesn't mean you have to act on it.
Back to top Go down
CarrieC

PostSubject: Re: 'What's You Favourite Sin?'   'What's You Favourite Sin?' Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 8:54 am

Wow I am in big trouble at the moment! I am thinking anger right now, then envy...
Back to top Go down
DDB

DDB

PostSubject: Re: 'What's You Favourite Sin?'   'What's You Favourite Sin?' Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 9:48 am

Anger. Definately.
Back to top Go down
DDB

DDB

PostSubject: Re: 'What's You Favourite Sin?'   'What's You Favourite Sin?' Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 9:49 am

And I've just realised I haven't got a hope in hell of catching up on all these threads. You've all been very busy in my absence lol.
Back to top Go down
rockaholic

rockaholic

PostSubject: Re: 'What's You Favourite Sin?'   'What's You Favourite Sin?' Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 1:05 pm

Unbelievable isn't it Chris! I'm hoping to finish in the few months sometime..

Hi by the way 'What's You Favourite Sin?' 43284
Back to top Go down
Davo

Davo

PostSubject: Re: 'What's You Favourite Sin?'   'What's You Favourite Sin?' Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 2:21 pm

I'd like sloth to be my sin. Working like a nutter during good days, and twiddling my thumbs during rainy ones. Bloody exhausted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'What's You Favourite Sin?'   'What's You Favourite Sin?' Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

'What's You Favourite Sin?'
Page 1 of 1