Total Kaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Total Kaos

A moshpit of mayhem, madness and music.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The past ......

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin/Luka
Admin
Admin/Luka

The past ...... Empty
PostSubject: The past ......   The past ...... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 9:03 am

Does what someone has done in the past, whether it be their profession or perhaps something they did when they were young and crazy influence how you look at them as a potential friend or partner?
Back to top Go down
https://kaos.rpg-board.net
Franco1

Franco1

The past ...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The past ......   The past ...... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 3:19 pm

Depends Luka. If they were the female version of Sweeney Todd, then yeah, I might hold it against them.
Back to top Go down
rockaholic

rockaholic

The past ...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The past ......   The past ...... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 3:49 pm

I think the past is just a sum of our lessons, it doesn't equate to who we are in the present. It makes us wiser, well hopefully.

If someone has a sordid past, whether it be sex, drugs or bad choices & has learned what they needed to, to make them a better & stronger person then I take my hat off to them, all I ask for is honesty if it's something that may come back to haunt them & I'm involved with them & I don't think that it's my place to forgive, all I can do is try & understand or at least be unbiased & a good listener, we are much harder on ourselves than anyone else could ever be anyway.
Back to top Go down
Chaz

Chaz

The past ...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The past ......   The past ...... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 3:02 pm

The politically correct answer is no, it shouldn't be a factor. But would I want to be involved with someone who had a history of dishonesty, cheating etc? Nope, sorry. Would I date someone who had say stripped to support themselves? Yeah, no problems.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The past ...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The past ......   The past ...... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The past ......
Page 1 of 1