Total Kaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Total Kaos

A moshpit of mayhem, madness and music.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Anal ........................

Go down 
+16
Styles
Ozzie
Davo
DDB
Mish68
Maxine
Chaz
Ant
Franco1
Jaffa_D
rockaholic
Lacy
natasha2112
Admin/Luka
Benj
Sunnyangel
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
jam_666

jam_666

Anal ........................ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anal ........................   Anal ........................ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 2:53 am

No go area for me i'm afraid, i neither want anything shoved up my back door nor do i want to shove my pride and joy up anyone elses. Not a homophobic thing as i stated in another post elsewhere, just not for me. The girls front bum is such a lovely thing and i'd rather stick with it, so much more you can do with it too :)
Back to top Go down
Chaz

Chaz

PostSubject: Re: Anal ........................   Anal ........................ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 3:19 am

Even if its a woman doing the backdoor exploration? I'm simply not into gay sex. Not curious about it, don't feel like I need to try it once to confirm I'm straight, got no desire to get up close and personal to another mans hairy balls, but anal play with a woman is just another sexual high if its with a woman. Then again there's some practices like scat and watersports and fisting that appeal to some and gross me out so at the end of the day sex is purely a very personal thing that everyones ideas differ greatly on.
Back to top Go down
Viking

Viking

PostSubject: Re: Anal ........................   Anal ........................ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 3:29 am

Anal ........................ - Page 2 Fistin11
Back to top Go down
Chaz

Chaz

PostSubject: Re: Anal ........................   Anal ........................ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 3:32 am

Man, they really make that stuff? Sorry but I'd be too shit scared I'd seriously inflict pain, regardless of how much lube was involved.
Back to top Go down
Viking

Viking

PostSubject: Re: Anal ........................   Anal ........................ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 3:34 am

thats a real pic yeh.......... I sell it in my webshop
Back to top Go down
jam_666

jam_666

PostSubject: Re: Anal ........................   Anal ........................ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 3:35 am

Nope , i dont care who it is wanting to explore, my bottom is an exit only. spot on Chaz, you hit the nail squarely on the head with the extreme sex thing, if youre not happy with it then dont do it, it wont be a good experience at the end of the day. I cant imagine what pleasure you would get from fisting, thats gotta bloody hurt. As boring as it sounds, straight sex with a few added special extras is my limit, its more than enough for me!
Back to top Go down
Chaz

Chaz

PostSubject: Re: Anal ........................   Anal ........................ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 3:44 am

We are what we are, we like what we like. Most things I'll try once but everyone has their boundaries that's for sure Jam and no point pushing them to a point you don't feel comfortable. Anal ain't your thing, fisting isn't mine, going to be alot of people out there who disagree with us, but hell it works for us. I'm still trying to get over the fact that they actually make gel especially for the experience. Not that I'm thinking it would help much, regardless of who's fist is going where.
Back to top Go down
Sim

Sim

PostSubject: Re: Anal ........................   Anal ........................ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 4:49 am

As much as I really don't want to know the answer to this question, are you talking fisting of the front or back passage? And even as I typed that I regretted the image I was having in my head.

Only had one ex that was into that scene (and he was into both) and he used to become very irrate and/or sulky when I wouldn't want to try it. Anal I don't like. Know from attempting it before (and more than once so let's just say that for me it doesn't work and I've got no desire to go there again). But fisting? I fail to see how that could ever be considered pleasureable for the person on the receiving end. I don't care if you coat your fist in half a gallon of vegetable oil to make it slippery. It's still going to hurt like all hell. Be like sucking a newborn back up your canal. Thanks but no.
Back to top Go down
Admin/Luka
Admin
Admin/Luka

PostSubject: Re: Anal ........................   Anal ........................ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 11:44 pm

Got to agree with Jam on this one. Don't care how good its supposed to be, how gentle its done, I don't feel the need to go there. And if I ever change my tune rest assured you'll never hear it here cause the I told you so's would kill me.
Back to top Go down
https://kaos.rpg-board.net
DDB

DDB

PostSubject: Re: Anal ........................   Anal ........................ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 12:09 pm

Fisting isn't something you just try on the spur of the moment. If the person doesn't know what they are doing tearing is an option. Don't know many women that are honestly into it, but if its something you want to try just make sure the other party is experienced and gets you going first.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anal ........................   Anal ........................ - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anal ........................
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Total Kaos :: General Mischief & Mayhem :: Bone Closet-
Jump to: