Total Kaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Total Kaos

A moshpit of mayhem, madness and music.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Affairs and/or cheating

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sunnyangel

Affairs and/or cheating Empty
PostSubject: Affairs and/or cheating   Affairs and/or cheating Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 8:05 am

Have you? Would you? Has it been done to you?
Back to top Go down
Franco1

Franco1

PostSubject: Re: Affairs and/or cheating   Affairs and/or cheating Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 7:34 am

If its been done to me in the past, I've never been aware of it happening.

Have I gone there? Once. And as wrong as it sounds, I actually don't regret it. The person meant alot to me, I understood why she was doing it, and I knew nothing more was ever going to come of it.
Back to top Go down
Davo

Davo

PostSubject: Re: Affairs and/or cheating   Affairs and/or cheating Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 3:12 pm

Screwed up big time once. Will never get over it nor will I ever forgive myself for it.
Back to top Go down
Admin/Luka
Admin
Admin/Luka

PostSubject: Re: Affairs and/or cheating   Affairs and/or cheating Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 9:05 am

Done it, had it done to me. Would like to blame it on being young and crazy but alot of it just came down to failing to communication, or not really caring enough to stop the zipper from coming open. At least these days I've matured enough to finish one relationship before jumping into bed with someone else. Still far from being perfect boyfriend material, but its a start lol.
Back to top Go down
https://kaos.rpg-board.net
Chaz

Chaz

PostSubject: Re: Affairs and/or cheating   Affairs and/or cheating Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 3:05 pm

Was involved in one for over 3 months, before I finally twigged she had a husband on the side. Even when I caught her out, she had no guilt or remorse over conning me, or betraying him. Had enough guilt for both of us, despite not realising I'd been doing anything wrong in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Affairs and/or cheating   Affairs and/or cheating Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Affairs and/or cheating
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Total Kaos :: General Mischief & Mayhem :: Relationship angst-
Jump to: