Total Kaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Total Kaos

A moshpit of mayhem, madness and music.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Did I have the dream, or did the dream have me?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
natasha2112

natasha2112

Did I have the dream, or did the dream have me? Empty
PostSubject: Did I have the dream, or did the dream have me?   Did I have the dream, or did the dream have me? Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 10:25 am

TIme to tell all about the dreams you have or had, the more weird the better,

Motivated by a chat I had with Ant today, awaiting the results of some seeds being planted there, now he knows he has a chance with a sexy woman...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=599962972&v=inf
rockaholic

rockaholic

PostSubject: Re: Did I have the dream, or did the dream have me?   Did I have the dream, or did the dream have me? Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 12:25 pm

Wow go Ant :chuckle:

Can you all handle my dreams.. well time will tell.

I'm glad you made the thread though Nat, dreams are so interesting.

Ok I'll start out with short dreams & if anyone requests it, I'll put in a dream I made into a short story..

Change..

I noticed something in the corner of my right eye, it was gold, I looked closer & touched it, it was a $2 coin! I tilted my head & it fell out onto the ground in front of me, I couldn't quite believe it, I felt my eye socket on that side & I could feel more, I opened up the outer corner of my eye & just rubbed around the eye gently & coin after coin started to fall in a pile spread out in front of me... I was amazed there were at least 30 or so coins of different varieties, from 1c pieces all the way up the money metric ladder as in dimension, too 50c pieces! I remember in my revoltion & horror thinking, well I've got some more money at least! haha I was too horrified to go on so stopped massaging & coaxing the money out, even though it had fallen in a constant flow, meaning there must be more... Now I really was horrified, there was more in there!! I started to feel around the eye again & could definately feel a few more solid objects. Nearly sick to my stomach with horror, I tried the same technique again, massaging gently... yep there was definately more, 2 more that were just under the surface, they were both small, but one thicker than the other. I guessed they were a $2 coin & a cent. Bringing the past & present together for me quite literally! I went to the mirror, really starting to fret with the thought of doctors scalpels running through my mind if I wasn't able to take these out myself! I saw but not until after I realised the dimensions of my head would have changed because of the lightening of the load, so to speak. I flipped my head up & there the money ran, up under my skin, to my skull, I freaked & moved it, feeling the outline of the 1c coin moving down toward my nose then over the lid of my right eye & back into place on my eye's outer socket. I looked in the mirror again & there was a huge change in dimension to my face around my eyes, my eyes were literally closer together by a few millimeters & to my greater horror I find the skin there has lost some elasticity & I can look inside my at the soft tissue of my surrounding eye socket! There's bruising, but no money haha I push the skin back, making it appear normal & then wake up absolutely sickened by my dream.................
Does this dream literally describe what the subject matter is about? Change in my head??
Back to top Go down
Admin/Luka
Admin
Admin/Luka

PostSubject: Re: Did I have the dream, or did the dream have me?   Did I have the dream, or did the dream have me? Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 2:36 pm

It makes my dreams of scantily clad women suddenly seem very insignificant Sarah. Got to say that yours slightly grossed me out though.
Back to top Go down
https://kaos.rpg-board.net
rockaholic

rockaholic

PostSubject: Re: Did I have the dream, or did the dream have me?   Did I have the dream, or did the dream have me? Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 3:05 pm

haha well thanks I think.. at least it affected you in some way.. (a writers wet dream) no pun intended Did I have the dream, or did the dream have me? 917897
Back to top Go down
Jaffa_D

Jaffa_D

PostSubject: Re: Did I have the dream, or did the dream have me?   Did I have the dream, or did the dream have me? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 2:11 am

That is some messed up dream Sah!...You turned into a bubblegum machine! Did I have the dream, or did the dream have me? 717921 I used to dream about falling from a plane....Or from a cliff......Hitting the ground and waking up....One dream I fell into a lake or river and was able to breathe underwater?!.... Did I have the dream, or did the dream have me? 922923
Back to top Go down
Davo

Davo

PostSubject: Re: Did I have the dream, or did the dream have me?   Did I have the dream, or did the dream have me? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 2:18 am

I'm with Luka. I prefer my dreams to be of naked nubile women, preferably in glorious techno colour!

But I did have a really strange dream just shortly before injuring my hand at work over a year ago, although in the dream I actually cut the bastard right off with a hacksaw rather than shooting a nail gun into the tendons. Same hand though, and I was wearing the exact same clothes. Freaked the crap out of me.
Back to top Go down
rockaholic

rockaholic

PostSubject: Re: Did I have the dream, or did the dream have me?   Did I have the dream, or did the dream have me? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 2:40 am

Did I have the dream, or did the dream have me? 727588 Oh that is interesting!! @ Dave

Carl that's a pretty common dream actually, I've certainly had my share of falling dreams.. I wonder what they mean scratch Ok I need to go look now.. I do like the one where you could breath underwater.. perhaps a past life 'evolution' theme there? They say that in falling dreams you never hit the ground (or water in your case) this obviously isn't true, I've done it many times, never fails to freak the crap out of me into wakefulness though Did I have the dream, or did the dream have me? 984105

Ok my findings on falling dreams:-

Falling dreams are another theme that is quite common in the world of dreams. Contrary to a popular myth, you will not actually die if you do not wake up before your hit the ground during a fall

Falling dreams typically occur during the first stage of sleep. Dreams in this stage are often accompanied by muscle spasms of the arms, legs, and the whole body. These sudden contractions, also known as myclonic jerks. Sometimes when we have these falling dreams, we feel our whole body jerk or twitch and we awaken from this jerk. It is thought that this jerking action is part of an arousal mechanism that allows the sleeper to awaken and become quickly alert and responsive to possible threats in the environment.
Back to top Go down
Davo

Davo

PostSubject: Re: Did I have the dream, or did the dream have me?   Did I have the dream, or did the dream have me? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 2:52 am

Morning hun - didn't see you sneak on.

Got to head into work for a while but hope to catch up with you later now that the chat room seems to be working. Have a good one. :)
Back to top Go down
rockaholic

rockaholic

PostSubject: Re: Did I have the dream, or did the dream have me?   Did I have the dream, or did the dream have me? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 2:59 am

Thanks Dave.. yep I'm doing my morning rounds.. You've kept me very busy in the bone closet this morning, I may never get out of here.. Have a good day & I'll see you later.. right here, no doubt :chuckle:

'Good morning to Ant' :smile:
Back to top Go down
Davo

Davo

PostSubject: Re: Did I have the dream, or did the dream have me?   Did I have the dream, or did the dream have me? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 3:04 am

Stop answering my posts wench. I keep going to log out, then have to scout back to a thread just to check what you'd written Did I have the dream, or did the dream have me? 464417

Yeah will be back this evening, or late arvo if the weather doesn't improve. Won't get much work done today by the looks of it. Ant's off confirming his flights and visiting family but he'll be around later. I'll let him near the keyboard if he begs nicely for ya.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did I have the dream, or did the dream have me?   Did I have the dream, or did the dream have me? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Did I have the dream, or did the dream have me?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Total Kaos :: General Mischief & Mayhem :: Bone Closet-
Jump to: