Total Kaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Total Kaos

A moshpit of mayhem, madness and music.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fantasy you have yet to live out

Go down 
+3
natasha2112
Chaz
Ant
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Ant

Ant

Fantasy you have yet to live out Empty
PostSubject: Fantasy you have yet to live out   Fantasy you have yet to live out Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 8:24 am

Is there one thing you've never had the opportunity to try that you would do if you could.
Back to top Go down
Chaz

Chaz

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy you have yet to live out   Fantasy you have yet to live out Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 8:37 am

Haven't got any burning fantasies left that I have to achieve, but quite a few I wouldn't mind going back and revisiting. Bit of an exhibitionist so anything with the element of getting caught is a rush.
Back to top Go down
natasha2112

natasha2112

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy you have yet to live out   Fantasy you have yet to live out Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 8:38 am

loads still to do.. one certain person on here being a major one!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=599962972&v=inf
Ant

Ant

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy you have yet to live out   Fantasy you have yet to live out Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 8:55 am

Benj is going to be a busy girl if everyone gets to live out their fantasies I think Fantasy you have yet to live out 486660
Back to top Go down
Admin/Luka
Admin
Admin/Luka

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy you have yet to live out   Fantasy you have yet to live out Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 2:49 pm

I fantasise about people, not so much the acts anymore. Mainly because I had the chance to live out everything I wanted to try when I was younger.
Back to top Go down
https://kaos.rpg-board.net
Davo

Davo

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy you have yet to live out   Fantasy you have yet to live out Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 2:22 am

Well the Benj and Sarah fantasy still lives on pmsl. All I need is for one of them to buckle and I figure the other will follow suit. Almost two years later and I still haven't given up hope lol. Gotta give me points for determination surely.
Back to top Go down
rockaholic

rockaholic

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy you have yet to live out   Fantasy you have yet to live out Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 2:49 am

Fantasy you have yet to live out 917897
Back to top Go down
Davo

Davo

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy you have yet to live out   Fantasy you have yet to live out Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 3:06 am

What?

A guys gotta live in hope doesn't he?

Fantasy you have yet to live out 717921
Back to top Go down
Franco1

Franco1

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy you have yet to live out   Fantasy you have yet to live out Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 7:01 am

It's more the person I fantasise about rather than the actual activity, especially if its someone I've had a relationship with prior, and I'm tormenting myself with some damn fine memories. Fantasy you have yet to live out 367116
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy you have yet to live out   Fantasy you have yet to live out Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fantasy you have yet to live out
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Total Kaos :: General Mischief & Mayhem :: Bone Closet-
Jump to: