Total Kaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Total Kaos

A moshpit of mayhem, madness and music.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Which way would you prefer to go

Go down 
+8
Franco1
Sunnyangel
rockaholic
Davo
Admin/Luka
natasha2112
Ant
Chaz
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Chaz

Chaz

Which way would you prefer to go Empty
PostSubject: Which way would you prefer to go   Which way would you prefer to go Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 7:54 am

Vaginal, Anal or Oral?

I'd rather take option number 1, but nothing (and I mean nothing) surpasses a well executed blowjob.
Back to top Go down
Ant

Ant

PostSubject: Re: Which way would you prefer to go   Which way would you prefer to go Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 8:16 am

Vaginal. Enjoy oral sex as much as the next bloke but always feel like I'm ripping the woman off if we never make it past that stage.
Back to top Go down
natasha2112

natasha2112

PostSubject: Re: Which way would you prefer to go   Which way would you prefer to go Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 8:41 am

lmfao.. ripping a woman off if you stop at a BJ, lol....

vaginal is the best.. but there are so many ways to arouse and please a woman without the act of penetration.. xx

i am sure that most women DON'T get their orgasmic from the act of penetration alone
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=599962972&v=inf
Chaz

Chaz

PostSubject: Re: Which way would you prefer to go   Which way would you prefer to go Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 9:01 am

You're cracking me up Ant Which way would you prefer to go 367116
Back to top Go down
Admin/Luka
Admin
Admin/Luka

PostSubject: Re: Which way would you prefer to go   Which way would you prefer to go Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 2:47 pm

Prefer vaginally myself, although I'd say a healthy majority of women would rather go orally. Feel free to correct me if I am wrong.
Back to top Go down
https://kaos.rpg-board.net
Davo

Davo

PostSubject: Re: Which way would you prefer to go   Which way would you prefer to go Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 2:31 am

I'd rather go inside my partner I admit, although in todays world with STD's and condoms not always being 100% safe I understand when they prefer that the guy doesn't. I'll even fess up that I find it hard to go orally for some reason. With one notable exception Which way would you prefer to go 367116
Back to top Go down
rockaholic

rockaholic

PostSubject: Re: Which way would you prefer to go   Which way would you prefer to go Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 2:57 am

Oh dear lawd the places we go just in these threads!!

Actually I like that about you Ant Which way would you prefer to go 306853

I think Luka's got a pretty good idea of what women like from the sounds too... Which way would you prefer to go 483521

Last edited by rockaholic on Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sunnyangel

PostSubject: Re: Which way would you prefer to go   Which way would you prefer to go Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 6:53 am

Orally please. Asking nicely Which way would you prefer to go 397775
Back to top Go down
Franco1

Franco1

PostSubject: Re: Which way would you prefer to go   Which way would you prefer to go Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 6:56 am

I'd rather go via penetration, but agree with Chaz that there is nothing more mind blowing than an amazing session of oral sex.
Back to top Go down
Benj

Benj

PostSubject: Re: Which way would you prefer to go   Which way would you prefer to go Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 7:15 am

I must be feeling off colour ... I have 'thread posting anxiety' today for some reason.

Honestly, I'd rather go via penetration, although I'm a tad greedy and admit I like nothing more than teasing each other orally until almost the point of no return, then when the need is too much to cope with, switching to some hard and fast .... yeah umm I think you get the message.
Back to top Go down
Franco1

Franco1

PostSubject: Re: Which way would you prefer to go   Which way would you prefer to go Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 7:24 am

Could you please refrain from posting during daytime Benj. It ahhhh sometimes creates large problems.
Back to top Go down
natasha2112

natasha2112

PostSubject: Re: Which way would you prefer to go   Which way would you prefer to go Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 10:02 am

i tend to agree with benj, the key is the teasing and tempting to get the arousal to a peak, but timing is key... allowing enough time for "fast and hard" to have effect....

nothing worse than things happening BEFORE required penetration....
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=599962972&v=inf
Lacy

Lacy

PostSubject: Re: Which way would you prefer to go   Which way would you prefer to go Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 3:25 am

orally works best
Back to top Go down
Mish68

Mish68

PostSubject: Re: Which way would you prefer to go   Which way would you prefer to go Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 6:09 am

Orally. Very few women seem to be able to orgasm through penetration alone.
Back to top Go down
Ant

Ant

PostSubject: Re: Which way would you prefer to go   Which way would you prefer to go Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 6:14 am

Through the actual act itself, but understand that alot of women have trouble that way so any self respecting guy takes the time to finish the job after he goes surely.
Back to top Go down
Mish68

Mish68

PostSubject: Re: Which way would you prefer to go   Which way would you prefer to go Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 6:16 am

No Ant hun, they don't. You are indeed a rarity, which is why everyone loves you so much I suspect Which way would you prefer to go 244951
Back to top Go down
Ant

Ant

PostSubject: Re: Which way would you prefer to go   Which way would you prefer to go Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 6:20 am

I'm nothing special Mish, trust me. Just can't imagine getting my rocks off, then being content to leave her hanging. Think that's about as low as a guy can get.
Back to top Go down
Mish68

Mish68

PostSubject: Re: Which way would you prefer to go   Which way would you prefer to go Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 6:22 am

Remind me again why you are single? Stupid women down there in Victoria that don't know a good thing when they see it.
Back to top Go down
DDB

DDB

PostSubject: Re: Which way would you prefer to go   Which way would you prefer to go Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 10:28 am

It's all good. If I'm into the person that whatever they do is going to make it pretty damn close to the best experience of my life.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which way would you prefer to go   Which way would you prefer to go Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which way would you prefer to go
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Total Kaos :: General Mischief & Mayhem :: Bone Closet-
Jump to: