Total Kaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Total Kaos

A moshpit of mayhem, madness and music.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What particular spot on your body turns you on

Go down 
+4
Sunnyangel
Davo
Ant
Chaz
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Chaz

Chaz

What particular spot on your body turns you on Empty
PostSubject: What particular spot on your body turns you on   What particular spot on your body turns you on Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 7:47 am

Well apart from the obvious. Is there anything someone has done that really gets you going?

I love it when a woman leans over and runs her long hair down the entire length of your body. What particular spot on your body turns you on 675969
Back to top Go down
Ant

Ant

PostSubject: Re: What particular spot on your body turns you on   What particular spot on your body turns you on Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 7:58 am

My lower back is ultra sensitive so any light touching there gets maximum results for minimal effort. What particular spot on your body turns you on 483521
Back to top Go down
Davo

Davo

PostSubject: Re: What particular spot on your body turns you on   What particular spot on your body turns you on Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 2:36 am

I'm actually super ticklish so any light touch has me in near hysterics. But its a good ice breaker, especially if you are with a new partner and she's feeling a bit tense.

Anywhere along the side of my neck drives me close to insanity though.
Back to top Go down
Sunnyangel

PostSubject: Re: What particular spot on your body turns you on   What particular spot on your body turns you on Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 7:16 am

Inner thighs :P
Back to top Go down
natasha2112

natasha2112

PostSubject: Re: What particular spot on your body turns you on   What particular spot on your body turns you on Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 9:20 am

agree with sunnyangel, inner thighs.... sensual massage and gentle touch does trigger reactions that i have to say are WOW,
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=599962972&v=inf
Franco1

Franco1

PostSubject: Re: What particular spot on your body turns you on   What particular spot on your body turns you on Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 9:27 am

I actually like having my hair stroked (ok, now I sound like some sort of cat). Although too much of it and I'm likely to fall asleep in your arms. That's probably the only one outside of the normal points for males.
Back to top Go down
natasha2112

natasha2112

PostSubject: Re: What particular spot on your body turns you on   What particular spot on your body turns you on Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 9:38 am

lol, yes having a head massage can be cool, either arousing or sleep indusive lol....
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=599962972&v=inf
rockaholic

rockaholic

PostSubject: Re: What particular spot on your body turns you on   What particular spot on your body turns you on Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 9:41 am

I'd have to say my neck & ears nuzzled on, but it's so sensitive you can have you in hysterics, giggling my arse off depending on the mood & person I guess though What particular spot on your body turns you on 831881 but I love to be stroked all over, especially my back.. not unlike Frank if you don't want me falling asleep, don't do it for too long, unless I beg really nicely that is What particular spot on your body turns you on 171394
Back to top Go down
Styles

Styles

PostSubject: Re: What particular spot on your body turns you on   What particular spot on your body turns you on Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 7:51 pm

Inner thighs and chest, plus I'm very very ticklish.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What particular spot on your body turns you on   What particular spot on your body turns you on Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What particular spot on your body turns you on
Page 1 of 1