Total Kaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Total Kaos

A moshpit of mayhem, madness and music.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What to you

Go down 
+6
Franco1
rockaholic
Davo
Styles
Benj
Ant
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Ant

Ant

What to you Empty
PostSubject: What to you   What to you Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 7:31 am

equates cheating?

The actual physical act?

Daydreaming about someone else?

Chatting online?

Checking a hot member of the other sex out?
Back to top Go down
Benj

Benj

What to you Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to you   What to you Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 4:01 pm

Gees Ant, its a pretty fine line where flirting becomes cheating and pretty sure the line shifts for each individual couple.

The short version would be basically anything deceitful. At least in my books. But I'm not exactly the jealous type and things like my partner admiring another woman, or chatting to people online has never bothered me, so perhaps what I consider cheating is vastly different from others.
Back to top Go down
Styles

Styles

What to you Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to you   What to you Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 9:00 pm

I'm not the jealous type either, but If another guy was sleeping with my m8, he prolly forgot, and thought he was me. lolol nooo, that would be cheating
Back to top Go down
Davo

Davo

What to you Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to you   What to you Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 2:47 am

Definately anything physical. Flirting on or offline doesn't bother me. But I've been guilty of doing it so I figure I don't have much right to comment on this apart from say its something I'd never do again.
Back to top Go down
rockaholic

rockaholic

What to you Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to you   What to you Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 3:07 am

What constitutes cheating in my book is deceit too.. Relationships should be based on honesty & if you find yourself being sneaky, even a little bit, then you're being deceitful. Let your conscience be your guide on that one.

But if you're finding yourself looking at other people more than you're looking at your partner than they aren't the right partner for you in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Franco1

Franco1

What to you Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to you   What to you Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 7:38 am

I think catching my partner kissing someone else would hurt me more deeply than finding them in bed with her legs up in the air. If she is fancing someone else then just tell me and go jump the other guy. Don't go get a bit on the side then come back.
Back to top Go down
natasha2112

natasha2112

What to you Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to you   What to you Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 10:20 am

Cheating is primarily the deceit... so really does not matter what the act, the moment, etc was.. it is the level of deceit that was used on you. The taking away of trust and the amount of hurt defines the level of "cheating"
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=599962972&v=inf
Sunnyangel

What to you Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to you   What to you Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 6:55 am

I think Natasha captured it perfectly. It's almost as though you reached into my brain, and dragged out my thoughts. Albeit much better worded What to you 14711
Back to top Go down
Admin/Luka
Admin
Admin/Luka

What to you Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to you   What to you Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 8:55 am

Anything physical, whether it be a kiss or a full on f _ _ k is cheating in my book. Flirting, online or in person, doesn't worry me at all.
Back to top Go down
https://kaos.rpg-board.net
Chaz

Chaz

What to you Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to you   What to you Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 3:10 pm

Yep, anything physical is crossing the line in my books.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What to you Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to you   What to you Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What to you
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Total Kaos :: General Mischief & Mayhem :: Relationship angst-
Jump to: