Total Kaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Total Kaos

A moshpit of mayhem, madness and music.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How far would you go

Go down 
+8
Franco1
Sunnyangel
rockaholic
Davo
Admin/Luka
natasha2112
Ant
Ozzie
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Ozzie

Ozzie

How far would you go Empty
PostSubject: How far would you go   How far would you go Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 5:05 am

in terms of the bondage scene.

Absolutely off limits? Full on anything goes? Or a light smattering inbetween such as perhaps paddles or cuffs? And if yes, is it something you only feel comfortable doing at home, or have you embraced the scene enough to go to the new clubs that seem to be springing up everywhere just for that purpose? A friend has asked me to go to one with her, but I'm a tad naive as to what even goes on in them.
Back to top Go down
Ant

Ant

PostSubject: Re: How far would you go   How far would you go Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 7:05 am

Done the whole restraint thing but not too keen on actually being tied up myself. It goes against everything I know to just lie there and do nothing in return maybe. Never been with someone who was into the whips and paddles but not finding pain pleasurable in the slighest I'd hazard a guess it wouldn't be my thing. Would give it a go though if she was into it.
Back to top Go down
natasha2112

natasha2112

PostSubject: Re: How far would you go   How far would you go Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 10:29 am

i enjoy the tease and anticipation element of bondage, not the pain side.. but have explored and all good.... can be done as fun stuff for best, some get TOO into it, and become the thing they get off on 100%.... i think it is best as a foreplay tool.... although being restrained all the way can be cool
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=599962972&v=inf
Admin/Luka
Admin
Admin/Luka

PostSubject: Re: How far would you go   How far would you go Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 2:39 pm

Not into the humiliation side of it. The cuffs, ties, whips etc don't bother me one way or the other. Can take it or leave it. Just something a bit different to try now and then to keep things ticking along nicely.
Back to top Go down
https://kaos.rpg-board.net
Davo

Davo

PostSubject: Re: How far would you go   How far would you go Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 2:28 am

Done the whole full on bondage scene complete with profession dungeons when I was younger. Cool experience, don't regret it at all, but it was never a lifestyle choice, simply a different way of enjoying sex. Was never heavily into the scene and was a case of been there done that after a while.

Don't involve elements of it into every sexual encounter by any means and if the womans not into it then you won't find me pushing them to try it. But yeah still have the restraints, paddle etc and they make an appearance now and again.
Back to top Go down
rockaholic

rockaholic

PostSubject: Re: How far would you go   How far would you go Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 2:53 am

Honestly the whole idea of the bdsm world used to freak me out.. but then I met Dan How far would you go 367116 (flatmate for the uninformed) he was heavily into the scene & of course I made him explain the psyche of people that were, he did a great job of explaining it, I'm now no longer freaked out, in fact it's intriguing still.. but I don't see me ever going there for my own pleasure or for anyone elses.

I don't mind some light domination but I'm generally just happy to be caught up in the act rather than the act to be caught up in me.. oh dear did that come out right? :chuckle:
Back to top Go down
Sunnyangel

PostSubject: Re: How far would you go   How far would you go Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 6:59 am

Never had the opportunity to try alot of it, but I'm not repulsed. Well maybe of the whole dog collar and guy in weird leather knickers trailing along on a leash bit. But the handcuffs and lighter side of it is something I wouldn't mind trying.
Back to top Go down
Franco1

Franco1

PostSubject: Re: How far would you go   How far would you go Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 7:07 am

The lighter side of it yeah, been there done that, quite enjoyed it. Not so sure I'd want to dip into any of the more hard core stuff.
Back to top Go down
Benj

Benj

PostSubject: Re: How far would you go   How far would you go Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 7:30 am

I've never been interested in the whole humiliation, subservient role play that is part of the scene, nor has the thought of playing in a public dungeon ever turned me on.

Enjoy light restraints, but not each and every time that's for sure. I like the 'hands on' approach way to much How far would you go 171394 . Whips, paddles, wax ... yep, I've dabbled, but it's all been very mild and playful and never centered around the domination aspect of it.
Back to top Go down
Chaz

Chaz

PostSubject: Re: How far would you go   How far would you go Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 1:58 am

Look I'll give anything a try once, but thus far its only been the lighter end of the equation. Hey Benj ....... wanna practice? How far would you go 483521
Back to top Go down
natasha2112

natasha2112

PostSubject: Re: How far would you go   How far would you go Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 2:17 am

I think Benj would be safer to "practice" with me How far would you go 171394
Back to top Go down
Lacy

Lacy

PostSubject: Re: How far would you go   How far would you go Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 3:15 am

Chaz, Benj and Natasha in one bed all chained up. So help me, as hard as I try not to I am getting the mental image.
Back to top Go down
natasha2112

natasha2112

PostSubject: Re: How far would you go   How far would you go Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 7:34 am

lacy, i am actually cool with that image How far would you go 822807

so ALL 3 of us are tied up... awaiting you?
Back to top Go down
DDB

DDB

PostSubject: Re: How far would you go   How far would you go Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 10:21 am

I'll take it as far as I feel like at the time. Not a lifestyle choice for me, just another sexual activity that I occasionally indulge in. Not everyones cup of tea but if it's something that interests you, take it slowly and see if its your thing. Nothing worse than dying wondering.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How far would you go   How far would you go Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How far would you go
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Total Kaos :: General Mischief & Mayhem :: Bone Closet-
Jump to: