Total Kaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Total Kaos

A moshpit of mayhem, madness and music.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The no escaping the 'ex'

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sim

Sim

The no escaping the 'ex' Empty
PostSubject: The no escaping the 'ex'   The no escaping the 'ex' Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 4:26 am

I understand that some people manage to maintain close friendships once the relationship is over. Have no trouble with that. What does set my wheels spinning is those exs who refuse to just keel over and die quietly. You know the ones who still ring up if their tyre goes flat or if they need advice on men or if they need a booty call. Any inventive ideas how to deal with and rid your life of this plague?
Back to top Go down
Ant

Ant

The no escaping the 'ex' Empty
PostSubject: Re: The no escaping the 'ex'   The no escaping the 'ex' Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 7:21 am

I've done the tyre thing, the mowing thing, the date to the wedding thing for my exs. Soft touch I guess. Nothing wrong with helping a friend out, but if it starts to intrude on your new relationship you just have to put your foot down and sever the ties.
Back to top Go down

The no escaping the 'ex'
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Total Kaos :: General Mischief & Mayhem :: Relationship angst-
Jump to: