Total Kaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Total Kaos

A moshpit of mayhem, madness and music.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Alls fair ladies

Go down 
+6
Davo
rockaholic
natasha2112
Franco1
Benj
Admin/Luka
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin/Luka
Admin
Admin/Luka

Alls fair ladies Empty
PostSubject: Alls fair ladies   Alls fair ladies Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 4:18 pm

Seeing how the ladies of the site are off discussing everything from length to circumsision (cough cough I went in there by accident honest) I thought we'd have a topic of our own, discussing the various size and shapes the female form comes in.

In this instance, breasts.

Anyone willing to pass judgement on what they think is the perfect pair? Small and perky, medium size, the larger the better? How about small nipples versus larger?

And who here has experienced the horrors of the silicone variety?
Back to top Go down
https://kaos.rpg-board.net
Benj

Benj

Alls fair ladies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alls fair ladies   Alls fair ladies Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 4:29 pm

And your preference is????
Back to top Go down
Admin/Luka
Admin
Admin/Luka

Alls fair ladies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alls fair ladies   Alls fair ladies Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 4:42 pm

lol funny about that slip hey.

Medium size, real rather than fake, the larger the nipples the better. That about covers it I think Alls fair ladies 981329
Back to top Go down
Franco1

Franco1

Alls fair ladies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alls fair ladies   Alls fair ladies Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 4:54 pm

You'd be hard pushed to find a pair of breasts a man wouldn't like. You may worry about size, shape, gravity, but all we see is two delicious pieces of flesh to be explored. If they belong to someone you care about then they are quite frankly the two best things you will ever lay hands on.
Back to top Go down
Admin/Luka
Admin
Admin/Luka

Alls fair ladies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alls fair ladies   Alls fair ladies Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 4:56 pm

So we agree that there is no such thing as a bad pair. But if you had to pick the perfect set?
Back to top Go down
natasha2112

natasha2112

Alls fair ladies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alls fair ladies   Alls fair ladies Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 4:56 pm

well mine are small, and nipples average.. enough said!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=599962972&v=inf
Franco1

Franco1

Alls fair ladies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alls fair ladies   Alls fair ladies Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 5:03 pm

About a C cup, largish nipples, gees am I really having this conversation?
Back to top Go down
natasha2112

natasha2112

Alls fair ladies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alls fair ladies   Alls fair ladies Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 5:14 pm

well i would like to be a C cup... some way to go! lol

and don't really want massive nipples..

when with a woman i am not too fussy about size of hers... x all are good x
Back to top Go down
rockaholic

rockaholic

Alls fair ladies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alls fair ladies   Alls fair ladies Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 5:24 pm

Alls fair ladies 367116 this thread exploded & crashed my window, I swear to god Alls fair ladies 917897

Damn I have to type it all again now Alls fair ladies 367116

Ok for one, fair enough I think Luka, we've had our pick at your bits & me myself well my breasts are just another part of my anatomy nowadays, sure they're sexy when I see them in a bra, shirt, naked.. hold on I am making a point here :pmsl:

My idea of beautiful breasts, like anyone's is different, everyone has their preference, right?

Alls fair ladies Hardni11 <br> Alls fair ladies Breast12 <br> Alls fair ladies Breast13 <br>
but beauty's beauty universally, against all odds, despite circumstances, beyond boundaries..

( . Y . )

hehe
Back to top Go down
natasha2112

natasha2112

Alls fair ladies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alls fair ladies   Alls fair ladies Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 5:31 pm

well i would like a decent cleavage, on day maybe! lol, push up bra is a god send.. has helped me in last 4 yrs...
Back to top Go down
Franco1

Franco1

Alls fair ladies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alls fair ladies   Alls fair ladies Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 5:33 pm

All breasts are sexy Alls fair ladies 92815

And because we don't have them, naturally we feel this compulsion to touch and explore them at every given opportunity. Heck if we had them, we'd have our hands there all day long most likely.
Back to top Go down
rockaholic

rockaholic

Alls fair ladies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alls fair ladies   Alls fair ladies Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 5:34 pm

haha

Alls fair ladies 850540 @ frank
Back to top Go down
Davo

Davo

Alls fair ladies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alls fair ladies   Alls fair ladies Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 5:58 pm

The more the merrier. Not talking Pammie Anderson size or something so fake that they don't move an inch even if you are caressing them with a jackhammer - just a nice handful to play with. And I'm make an arse out of myself and say that large nipples are definately a turn on, but you bloody asked.

Stop worrying about gravity. It's just a sign of maturity and life experience, and we as men couldn't give a rats if things aren't as perky as they once were. I'd take gravity over fake any day of the week personally.
Back to top Go down
natasha2112

natasha2112

Alls fair ladies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alls fair ladies   Alls fair ladies Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 6:00 pm

yes although i am tempted to larger, I don't want to take the implant route.... mine are too small for gravity to bother with !
Back to top Go down
Davo

Davo

Alls fair ladies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alls fair ladies   Alls fair ladies Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 6:12 pm

Nah, stick with small Natasha. Having been up close and personal to a few fake pairs theres nothing worse. And supposedly the sensations decrease as well, or so I was told.

But speaking of breasts, where is Benj lol. Can't have a boob thread without her input. Alls fair ladies 992662
Back to top Go down
natasha2112

natasha2112

Alls fair ladies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alls fair ladies   Alls fair ladies Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 6:15 pm

i tend to agree davo, sensations can be good.... nipples especially.... so would be bad to lose that for sake of size
Back to top Go down
Franco1

Franco1

Alls fair ladies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alls fair ladies   Alls fair ladies Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 6:17 pm

Benj and her breasts had to log off and get Eryn back to sleep mate. You probably missed her by about 10 minutes. And a good thing too, considering your obsession for them lol.
Back to top Go down
Davo

Davo

Alls fair ladies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alls fair ladies   Alls fair ladies Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 6:29 pm

yeah Natasha, not much point enlargening the area to increase visual appeal, if you are left with two mounds that sit there, feeling nothing. And they just don't feel right, no matter how well they are supposedly done.

And I am not obsessed with Benjs set Frank. I am simply an admirer of perfection Alls fair ladies 92815 I'll catch up with her tomorrow or Monday if she's not at work. Must make an effort to log in tomorrow and put some new threads up; was going to do it now, but absolutely screwed. Might call it a night.

Catch you all tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Franco1

Franco1

Alls fair ladies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alls fair ladies   Alls fair ladies Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 6:34 pm

Might call it a night myself. Will try to log in tomorrow and do some threads myself. Have a good one.
Back to top Go down
Styles

Styles

Alls fair ladies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alls fair ladies   Alls fair ladies Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 9:19 pm

More then a mouthful is a waste is the saying lolol, but, if there big enough to envelope around my....ooops never mind.

If there fake or real, really have no preference.
Back to top Go down
Sim

Sim

Alls fair ladies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alls fair ladies   Alls fair ladies Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 3:27 am

I actually looked into the wholes plastic surgery aspect when I was going through a poor self esteem phase. You'd be hard pressed to find a woman out there who likes her body and I always wanted a bit more up top. But you start hearing about the horror stories of what can go wrong and I very quickly decided against it.

Yet to hear a guy say they like the feel of them. The look yes, but the actual touch seems to be a giant let down. Think I'll honor what nature gave me and just stick to what I already have.

I am however open to uplifts haha.
Back to top Go down
Ant

Ant

Alls fair ladies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alls fair ladies   Alls fair ladies Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 7:00 am

Natural breasts are best, but if a woman feels strongly enough to go under the knife to boost her self esteem then that's her call.
Back to top Go down
Chaz

Chaz

Alls fair ladies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alls fair ladies   Alls fair ladies Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 8:15 am

I get off on women who have the full breasts and curves rather than the skinny within an inch of their lives, flat chested no butt look that I ran into over and over again in the States. But even though I prefer the larger version, I'd never encourage anyone to get implants. It's like lying hard up against two blocks of marble. Sorry but the female form should be soft under the touch to my way of thinking.

And there's nothing hotter than large nipples on a woman Alls fair ladies 92815
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alls fair ladies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alls fair ladies   Alls fair ladies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alls fair ladies
Page 1 of 1