Total Kaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Total Kaos

A moshpit of mayhem, madness and music.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

'Runs Through Streaking'

Go down 
+3
Benj
Admin/Luka
rockaholic
7 posters
AuthorMessage
rockaholic

rockaholic

'Runs Through Streaking' Empty
PostSubject: 'Runs Through Streaking'   'Runs Through Streaking' Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 1:26 pm

This looked lonely, but now we're here, fess up, have you ever? 'Runs Through Streaking' 22642
Back to top Go down
Admin/Luka
Admin
Admin/Luka

PostSubject: Re: 'Runs Through Streaking'   'Runs Through Streaking' Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 2:42 pm

yeah, most recently at Frank's when some nameless hussy called Sim, stole my board shorts and made me make a dash for it. Not a pretty sight.
Back to top Go down
https://kaos.rpg-board.net
rockaholic

rockaholic

PostSubject: Re: 'Runs Through Streaking'   'Runs Through Streaking' Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 2:45 pm

'Runs Through Streaking' 367116

but did she have enough forthought to take pictures?

Sim!!?

Ok I want stories that make you blush guys.. fess up!! 'Runs Through Streaking' 713311
Back to top Go down
Admin/Luka
Admin
Admin/Luka

PostSubject: Re: 'Runs Through Streaking'   'Runs Through Streaking' Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 3:07 pm

Well they are yet to appear on ebay if she did, so I'm hoping I may have escaped any such trauma.
Back to top Go down
Benj

Benj

PostSubject: Re: 'Runs Through Streaking'   'Runs Through Streaking' Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 3:10 pm

Anyone who has played truth or dare with the likes of Dave over the years, has had to streak at one time or another. Don't think there are many people left on this planet who haven't seen my lily white tush fly past them in a moment of panic.
Back to top Go down
rockaholic

rockaholic

PostSubject: Re: 'Runs Through Streaking'   'Runs Through Streaking' Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 3:14 pm

'Runs Through Streaking' 917897
Back to top Go down
Admin/Luka
Admin
Admin/Luka

PostSubject: Re: 'Runs Through Streaking'   'Runs Through Streaking' Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 3:37 pm

Yeah, the memory of him making you streak through Barbeques Galore is one I ain't gonna forget in a hurry Benj pmsl.
Back to top Go down
Ozzie

Ozzie

PostSubject: Re: 'Runs Through Streaking'   'Runs Through Streaking' Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 5:27 am

Barbeques Galore? As in the camping shop? Oh do tell please!

Anyone else wondering why they don't get invites to Franks pool parties by the way?

Sulking much.
Back to top Go down
Ant

Ant

PostSubject: Re: 'Runs Through Streaking'   'Runs Through Streaking' Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 7:27 am

Not as bad as it sounds Oz. Back in our 20's a friends parents owned a Barbeques Galore franchise which was perfectly situated about a 5 minute walk from the local club so we'd stagger back there in the early hours of the morning, pull up a sleeping bag and crash out in the tents that were up for display purposes lol. The main window was wall to ceiling though and the street light was just outside so yeah, many a 'nudie' run was done over the years, myself included.
Back to top Go down
Viking

Viking

PostSubject: Re: 'Runs Through Streaking'   'Runs Through Streaking' Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 5:18 am

back around when I was 19-20 in my fisherman days i lived as far north as you can come in Norway........ small place with like 1400 inhabbitants, ..........there was a christian movement up north. very strict "sekt" like no curtains allowed, no TV, no radio etc etc etc. all woman had to have long hair and wear long skirts. you get the drift..... well not rarely when we got friggin out of our heads drunk in the middle of the day we ran like 10-12 ppl totally naked around all the houses where those ppl lived................ I guess yopu would call it streaking..... but uh yeah
Back to top Go down
Sunnyangel

PostSubject: Re: 'Runs Through Streaking'   'Runs Through Streaking' Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 6:48 am

I'm loving these stories. Any photographic evidence at all? have credit card / willing to pay
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'Runs Through Streaking'   'Runs Through Streaking' Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

'Runs Through Streaking'
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Total Kaos :: General Mischief & Mayhem :: The Island of Shame-
Jump to: