Total Kaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Total Kaos

A moshpit of mayhem, madness and music.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Transexuals. Would you?

Go down 
+7
Admin/Luka
Benj
rockaholic
Davo
Ant
Styles
natasha2112
11 posters
AuthorMessage
natasha2112

natasha2112

Transexuals. Would you? Empty
PostSubject: Transexuals. Would you?   Transexuals. Would you? Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 6:23 pm

Just wondered what the views were of you all regarding transexuals... we have found out there is a touch of homophobia in here, so next is... transexuals, the sexy ones.... ladyboys and ones who have had the op... as opposed to Drag queens and cross dressers...

And confession time.... have any of you guys fancied one before realising?

and indeed, and be honest, been with one... loads of men are into them, so how many on here are willing to own up....

As a female, I do find a really sexy "chick with dick" intriguing... better body, still with usefull addition,
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=599962972&v=inf
Styles

Styles

PostSubject: Re: Transexuals. Would you?   Transexuals. Would you? Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 9:01 pm

I have never been with one. The only one I have seen (I prolly seen lots and didn't know ) was a tall blonde, very pretty. When I went to talk to her though, she/he Said "HI, HOW ARE YOU" in a deep voice.. That turned me off right there lolol.
Back to top Go down
natasha2112

natasha2112

PostSubject: Re: Transexuals. Would you?   Transexuals. Would you? Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 9:21 pm

i imagine a deep voiced woman would... i guess the whole package has to be feminine
Back to top Go down
Ant

Ant

PostSubject: Re: Transexuals. Would you?   Transexuals. Would you? Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 4:05 am

Speaking for myself, I am not homophobic. I'm simply predisposed to be attracted to women. I applaud the likes of Dave, Frank and Chaz who can take it a step further and be so comfortable in who they are as people that they can take their sexual experiences to a whole new level.

One of the guys I went to school with is preop. He was always a top guy, and will remain so regardless of the switch of genders. Was a mate then, will be a mate after. Through him I've met a number of other transgenders in various stages of their journey and I've got to say quite a few of them were simply stunning. Would I date someone knowing that they were once a guy? Don't think you can answer that until you are in that situation. It would be easy to say no way in hell, but if you were attracted to the person and felt a connection with them I don't know if you could just dismiss it that easily.
Back to top Go down
Davo

Davo

PostSubject: Re: Transexuals. Would you?   Transexuals. Would you? Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 5:35 am

13 views, and 3 posts. Says a lot hey.

Think it may have been Benj who said somewhere in another forum "you love who you love". Chemistry/physical attraction is a bizarre thing and when it hits it hits hard and like a bolt out of the blue. The only problem I would have would be if the person wasn't up front and honest with me from the get go. Then I'd walk without so much as a backwards glance. If I knew going into it, and found myself attracted to them, then yeah wouldn't phase me in the slightest.
Back to top Go down
rockaholic

rockaholic

PostSubject: Re: Transexuals. Would you?   Transexuals. Would you? Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 6:05 am

Have I told you guys how Happy I am to be back today yet? Transexuals. Would you? 65178

It's such a pleasure to know you guys Transexuals. Would you? 244951

I'm going to try & find an angle to reply to Natasha's question here, but basically I sat here nodding whilst reading Ant & Daves responses, so couldn't agree more..

Love & Friendship is alot deeper than the skin.. When you find someone that makes your heart skip a beat, makes you forget to breathe, touches your soul, then not only do you hold onto it, but you do everything in your power to fight to keep it!.. their gender nor anything superficial comes into the equation.

Transexuals. Would you? Heart_10
Back to top Go down
Benj

Benj

PostSubject: Re: Transexuals. Would you?   Transexuals. Would you? Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 11:49 am

In essence, the body which we inhabit is nothing more than an outer shell; a pretty facade that enclosses the things that really make us who we are as individuals ... our minds, our souls, our humour, our emotions.

We may be initially attracted to the physical aspect of a new partner, but its the other qualities that form a long lasting bond and pre-empt that crazy little emotion called love. In a perfect world it shouldn't matter what gender/religion/colour someone is ... it should be all about how they make you feel when you are together and the joy you can bring to each other as a couple.
Back to top Go down
Admin/Luka
Admin
Admin/Luka

PostSubject: Re: Transexuals. Would you?   Transexuals. Would you? Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 3:52 pm

I'll be honest enough to say I don't think I could go there, although I'll also add that some I have met I never would have picked it up in a million years.
Back to top Go down
https://kaos.rpg-board.net
natasha2112

natasha2112

PostSubject: Re: Transexuals. Would you?   Transexuals. Would you? Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 5:22 pm

shame ... u never know what u may be missing out on.. or who x
Back to top Go down
Franco1

Franco1

PostSubject: Re: Transexuals. Would you?   Transexuals. Would you? Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 5:49 pm

Out of all the threads on these boards I think this one is doing my head in the most. Could I, would I? Don't actually know. If I had known them for years as a bloke then no, I don't think I could even entertain the idea. I'd respect their decision but part of me would always see them as the beer swilling, arse crack showing guy I knew rather than the person they believe they were born to be. As a straight male, could I get my head around the fact that they were once someones son before deciding to become someones daughter? I honestly, truly don't know.
Back to top Go down
natasha2112

natasha2112

PostSubject: Re: Transexuals. Would you?   Transexuals. Would you? Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 5:51 pm

franco, decent reply i feel, and I understand the thought process, and how some view gender, and the body we inhabit.... it is an interesting topic i guess...
Back to top Go down
Sim

Sim

PostSubject: Re: Transexuals. Would you?   Transexuals. Would you? Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 3:23 am

I'm wondering why a man would be attracted to a transexual? Is it because he gets the best of both worlds or is he still skulking in the closet and thinks being with a transexual is acceptable because they look female and hence its far less confronting for him?

Not casting judgements here. Just throwing up some more options.
Back to top Go down
Ozzie

Ozzie

PostSubject: Re: Transexuals. Would you?   Transexuals. Would you? Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 4:59 am

I'm actually quite pleasantly surprised by the honest responses of some of the guys on here. Wasn't expecting it to be quite blunt. Bravo gentlemen. My faith in the sterotypical male has been slightly restored.
Back to top Go down
Chaz

Chaz

PostSubject: Re: Transexuals. Would you?   Transexuals. Would you? Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 8:30 am

If I'd only ever known them as a female, then it wouldn't bother me. Not sure I totally understand the idea of feeling as though you were born in the wrong body but I think everyone has a right to be the person they wish to be and they are simply following their gut instincts and correcting something they have known all along that they weren't. If you look at it from the point of view that its a case of a woman being trapped inside the body of a man, and taking positive steps to change that, then what's the issue?
Back to top Go down

Transexuals. Would you?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Total Kaos :: General Mischief & Mayhem :: Bone Closet-
Jump to: