Total Kaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Total Kaos

A moshpit of mayhem, madness and music.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Re: Uploading Pictures to threads

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
rockaholic

rockaholic

Re: Uploading Pictures to threads Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uploading Pictures to threads   Re: Uploading Pictures to threads Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 8:28 am

I have tried everything from uploading via the thread with image hosting, to trying to upload straight from a url code but still no luck.. :what: Help please! :faint:

Oh one more thing.. is there any reason that you're aware of that I can't see emoticons?

Arghh sorry for being a pain in the butt

:embarass:
Back to top Go down
Davo

Davo

PostSubject: Re: Re: Uploading Pictures to threads   Re: Uploading Pictures to threads Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 6:04 pm

I'm not seeing any icons you try to put into your posts Sarah, and am finding some I try to use work and some don't. Also having some issues with the chatroom. Anyone else had trouble staying logged in, or even getting in there in the first place?
Back to top Go down
Franco1

Franco1

PostSubject: Re: Re: Uploading Pictures to threads   Re: Uploading Pictures to threads Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 6:10 pm

Ok so its not just me then. Got the exact same icon issue, and haven't been able to get into the chat room all day, although I saw Natasha was logged in there a bit earlier on, so it's definately working for some of us.

Benj had issues with chat also I think, before she had to log off.
Back to top Go down
rockaholic

rockaholic

PostSubject: Re: Re: Uploading Pictures to threads   Re: Uploading Pictures to threads Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 12:33 am

Since, my issues have been resolved actually, all I can recommend to everyone is what fixed them. In profile/preferences make sure that all of your settings are ticked appropriately to what you'd like. Mine had all mysteriously changed since the last time I'd used the site, perhaps it's a site glitch & settings had reset or something?

Is this where I insert the blonde moment picture? Okedokie, coming up.. Re: Uploading Pictures to threads Blonde10

I'm not sure if this is your magic wand, but it was mine, so I'll cross everything for you that it helps..
Back to top Go down
Sim

Sim

PostSubject: Re: Re: Uploading Pictures to threads   Re: Uploading Pictures to threads Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 2:56 am

Haven't had any drama with chat, but yes same issue with icons. Will go and have a look at my profile settings now.

Got to attempt to upload a image on one of the threads but it may be a bit too much to expect for early on a Sunday morning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Re: Uploading Pictures to threads   Re: Uploading Pictures to threads Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Re: Uploading Pictures to threads
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Total Kaos :: The Ins and Outs :: Suggestions and Help-
Jump to: