Total Kaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Total Kaos

A moshpit of mayhem, madness and music.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Strike a pose

Go down 
+8
Chaz
Sim
Styles
natasha2112
Benj
Ant
Davo
Admin/Luka
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin/Luka
Admin
Admin/Luka

Strike a pose Empty
PostSubject: Strike a pose   Strike a pose Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 10:01 am

With the age of digital cameras and cams who would feel comfortable either taking it all off in front of the lens for their other half, or actually capturing the event itself on film?
Back to top Go down
https://kaos.rpg-board.net
Davo

Davo

Strike a pose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strike a pose   Strike a pose Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 10:53 am

You know its not like me to dodge a question mate, but it took me way longer to remember how the hell to post a picture on here so I'll drop by later on and add to all the new threads.

Catch you all later.
Back to top Go down
Ant

Ant

Strike a pose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strike a pose   Strike a pose Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 3:35 pm

Don't own a digital camera. Must be something about fear of cracking the lens or something. Got no trouble with either photographing or recording the event, as long as we get to watch it together, then destroy it. Me naked on youtube I do not need to see.
Back to top Go down
Benj

Benj

Strike a pose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strike a pose   Strike a pose Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 11:35 am

I have in the past, but it was a long term committed relationship so was very secure with the knowledge that the pictures wouldn't go any further. Well not unless he wants pics of his naked butt splashed all over msn!
Back to top Go down
natasha2112

natasha2112

Strike a pose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strike a pose   Strike a pose Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 11:40 am

i have a few pics in compromising positions et cetera, but not going to end up here....
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=599962972&v=inf
Admin/Luka
Admin
Admin/Luka

Strike a pose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strike a pose   Strike a pose Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 4:01 pm

I've survived Frank's pool parties. Got the t-shirt to prove it. Pretty sure someone else has the pictures.
Back to top Go down
https://kaos.rpg-board.net
Styles

Styles

Strike a pose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strike a pose   Strike a pose Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 9:24 pm

I own a digital, but could not perform in front of it I don't think. I have no prob being shirtless, or even nude for someone. Performance, a whole diff. issue lol
Back to top Go down
Sim

Sim

Strike a pose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strike a pose   Strike a pose Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 3:31 am

I might consider the picture aspect, if I was the one holding on to the ony copy of the pics at the end of the day. As far as videotaping the event? I'd have stage fright I fear.
Back to top Go down
Chaz

Chaz

Strike a pose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strike a pose   Strike a pose Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 7:42 am

I'm a bit of a poser regardless of whether I am dressed or naked lol. Got no problems being in front of the lens or behind it, still photography or home movie. But purely for personal purposes, just stuff to be shared with my partner and myself.
Back to top Go down
Franco1

Franco1

Strike a pose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strike a pose   Strike a pose Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 9:15 am

Have done so, would do so again if the mood was right. No issues whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
Davo

Davo

Strike a pose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strike a pose   Strike a pose Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 3:13 pm

Damn forgot I had promised to post here.

Short answer, have done, will do, doesn't worry me.
Back to top Go down
rockaholic

rockaholic

Strike a pose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strike a pose   Strike a pose Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 3:28 pm

raunchy dave :raises eyebrows sleezily:

Umm yep have done, but I destroyed them after in panic mode worried about where they might end up Strike a pose 917897

Probably would again too.. there's no probably about it actually, I'm an exhibitionist where it comes to my partner, but I'd have to trust him completely for me not to destroy the evidence after hehe
Back to top Go down
Skye

Skye

Strike a pose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strike a pose   Strike a pose Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 11:56 am

Have done pics and still got them. My partner and I totally shit ourselves when we cant find the memory card that they are on, come to think of it I am not sure where it is...oh dear, time to go hunt around the house!
Back to top Go down
Sunnyangel

Strike a pose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strike a pose   Strike a pose Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 6:40 am

I would, but I'd go into a panic the moment after. As long as I had control over wiping them off MY camera, then yes, I think I actually would.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Strike a pose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strike a pose   Strike a pose Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Strike a pose
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Total Kaos :: General Mischief & Mayhem :: Bone Closet-
Jump to: