Total Kaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Total Kaos

A moshpit of mayhem, madness and music.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rough vs Gentle

Go down 
+6
Ant
rockaholic
Benj
Chaz
Viking
Admin/Luka
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin/Luka
Admin
Admin/Luka

Rough vs Gentle Empty
PostSubject: Rough vs Gentle   Rough vs Gentle Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 9:54 am

Do both figure in your vocab; a simple matter of different things attracting you at a different time, or do you have a preferance for one over the other?
Back to top Go down
https://kaos.rpg-board.net
Viking

Viking

Rough vs Gentle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rough vs Gentle   Rough vs Gentle Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 11:55 am

everything got its time in my opinion............... one day it may feel right to do the satin sheets, candlelights, roses, hug'n'kiss and all that shit with soft music and some champagne............

the day after it can be absolutely perfect to stand there with a whip in my hand and dripping the hot wax from the candles that was sooooo romantic the day before all over her :P

variety m8... variety
Back to top Go down
Chaz

Chaz

Rough vs Gentle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rough vs Gentle   Rough vs Gentle Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 4:38 pm

Got to agree with Viking 100% here. Some days you just want to take your time and make the moment last forever, and others the need is just so intense that you both almost have a heartattack the pace is so frantic. The same pace, the same pressure, the same position gets mighty stale mighty fast so switching between the two is the logical way to go.
Back to top Go down
Benj

Benj

Rough vs Gentle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rough vs Gentle   Rough vs Gentle Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 3:53 pm

My preference changes according to my moods, the situation and who I'm with. I think most people would incorporate both in any one session surely. Position, pace, force, it all changes in a fraction of a second as excitment levels rise.
Back to top Go down
rockaholic

rockaholic

Rough vs Gentle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rough vs Gentle   Rough vs Gentle Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 3:58 pm

:nods in agreement: But.. both are equally as important.. sensuality & sweaty, heat filled passion
Back to top Go down
Ant

Ant

Rough vs Gentle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rough vs Gentle   Rough vs Gentle Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 4:09 am

I tend to err on the side of gentle
Back to top Go down
Davo

Davo

Rough vs Gentle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rough vs Gentle   Rough vs Gentle Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 5:26 am

Wonder why mate Rough vs Gentle 483521

You know its just penis envy on my part don't ya. If you've got it bloody well flaunt it I say.
Back to top Go down
Sim

Sim

Rough vs Gentle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rough vs Gentle   Rough vs Gentle Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 3:18 am

Haha. Gentle please, if you don't mind.
Back to top Go down
natasha2112

natasha2112

Rough vs Gentle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rough vs Gentle   Rough vs Gentle Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 8:52 am

i would agree with sim, prefer gentle..

occasionaly yes a good rough quickie shag with a guy does hot the spot..... when need passion and really in mood for a guy....

with women, sensual gentle fun is wow, but urgency and passion can be wow aswell x
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=599962972&v=inf
Franco1

Franco1

Rough vs Gentle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rough vs Gentle   Rough vs Gentle Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 9:20 am

Variety is the name of the game. Sometimes slow and sensual is what you are both in the mood for. Sometimes its just full on, rip em off, no holes barred straight for it. Time and place for both.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rough vs Gentle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rough vs Gentle   Rough vs Gentle Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rough vs Gentle
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Total Kaos :: General Mischief & Mayhem :: Bone Closet-
Jump to: