Total Kaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Total Kaos

A moshpit of mayhem, madness and music.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Toys for Boys

Go down 
+12
Sunnyangel
Zeph
Viking
Lacy
Ozzie
natasha2112
Mish68
Sim
Admin/Luka
Davo
Ant
Benj
16 posters
AuthorMessage
Benj

Benj

Toys for Boys Empty
PostSubject: Toys for Boys   Toys for Boys Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 9:22 am

With experimentation becoming the norm, and the majority of women admitting to having a second stash of AA's handy for those 'emergency' situations, was just wondering if any of the guys on here were brave enough to fess up to having some playthings stashed away at the back of their cupboards Toys for Boys 717921
Back to top Go down
Ant

Ant

Toys for Boys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toys for Boys   Toys for Boys Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 9:28 am

I still have the blow up doll from my brothers bachelor party. That count?
Back to top Go down
Davo

Davo

Toys for Boys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toys for Boys   Toys for Boys Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 9:41 am

I have 2

Left AND Right Toys for Boys 367116
Back to top Go down
Admin/Luka
Admin
Admin/Luka

Toys for Boys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toys for Boys   Toys for Boys Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 3:18 pm

Bought them for partners, got no trouble using them, but don't have any that are 'mine' per say. Well apart from the cuffs lol. Sorry, but no inflatable dolls, fake pussies or anal beads here.

Left them all at the exs Toys for Boys 230831
Back to top Go down
https://kaos.rpg-board.net
Sim

Sim

Toys for Boys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toys for Boys   Toys for Boys Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 4:16 am

Wussies Toys for Boys 367116

So basically you are saying you have no objections to using them, just so long as the female buys them, the female chooses them, the female pays for them, the female maintains them, the female fronts up to the counter to purchase them and the female introduces them?

Best stick to the hands boys haha
Back to top Go down
Mish68

Mish68

Toys for Boys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toys for Boys   Toys for Boys Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 2:28 am

Are there even many toys available for guys?

Thanks Benj. Now I have to spend my morning googling and educating my naive self.
Back to top Go down
natasha2112

natasha2112

Toys for Boys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toys for Boys   Toys for Boys Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 5:44 pm

i wonder how many of the guys on here would admit to what the have shagged? i.e. what they have used as a "pretend" pussy, even in their youth.

Come on confess, don't be shy. Not a purchased toy, but something from house that fitted the bill in moment of need to hump something...

I doubt anyone will cough the truth on this one
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=599962972&v=inf
Ozzie

Ozzie

Toys for Boys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toys for Boys   Toys for Boys Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 4:47 am

Caught an ex is a compromising position with a pillow once. The look on his face was priceless.
Back to top Go down
Lacy

Lacy

Toys for Boys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toys for Boys   Toys for Boys Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 7:05 am

Is there really much out there aimed towards men? Cock rings, anal beads, vibrating pussies? I would assume that like Dave, the majority of men would simply call on the ever reliable hand to help them along. Women on the other hand seem to appreciate the different sensations various toys and textures can bring.
Back to top Go down
natasha2112

natasha2112

Toys for Boys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toys for Boys   Toys for Boys Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 9:55 am

indeed most toys are designed for the female market, men would suggest they don't need them, but believe me.. most men use something occasionally...

pillow is a fairly common item i imagine... but come on guys... u know what else you use...
Back to top Go down
Viking

Viking

Toys for Boys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toys for Boys   Toys for Boys Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 1:42 am

no toys for solo use..... sorry to disappoint............

urm. is this the wrong thread to mention an excessive collection of whips, pads, ropes, spreader bars and the likes??? Toys for Boys 483521
Back to top Go down
Zeph

Zeph

Toys for Boys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toys for Boys   Toys for Boys Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 2:32 am

<groan>

I obviously need to go in search of a life. Now I've got to go google what the phark a spreader bar is and ask for one for Christmas just to feel with it.
Back to top Go down
natasha2112

natasha2112

Toys for Boys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toys for Boys   Toys for Boys Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 7:20 am

viking seems to have some interesting thoughts.... and i guess the spreader keeps his partner in place so to speak...

do u need to force your partner to spread their legs for you? Toys for Boys 367116

NO SOLO ITEMS? come on .. you must have shagged something whilst on ur own at some point... please so share...
Back to top Go down
Viking

Viking

Toys for Boys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toys for Boys   Toys for Boys Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 11:46 am

a vivid imagination and a good right hand is no bloody toy!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sunnyangel

Toys for Boys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toys for Boys   Toys for Boys Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 3:11 am

So the majority of the men on here are sticking with the stock standard answer of 'none at all' or their hands? Oh please. I'm believing that for a moment. Spill ya guts Dave. We all know what you scored on that damn kink quiz so fess up boy. Toys for Boys 367116
Back to top Go down
Sunnyangel

Toys for Boys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toys for Boys   Toys for Boys Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 3:18 am

Meant to say NOT BELIEVING. Time to log off and give the overworked brain a rest I think.
Back to top Go down
Donnie

Donnie

Toys for Boys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toys for Boys   Toys for Boys Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 5:52 am

Used an assortment of different shit with partners, and been dragged all over adult shops with one particular ex in particular as she grabbed everything from lingerie to dildos to butt plugs but I think it's more a chick thing. Perhaps I've got it all wrong but it just appears that women need more stimulation to get off. A guy is quite happy to grab the latest copy of playboy or summon up an image of his last lay and engage in a 10 minute tug of war. A woman is more likely to grab something powered by batteries than use the fingers god gave her yes?

Correct me if I'm wrong ladies.
Back to top Go down
Chaz

Chaz

Toys for Boys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toys for Boys   Toys for Boys Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 2:16 pm

Most toys I've used were either geared towards enhancing the pleasure of the woman or as something to be used by a couple. Not much out there aimed at the solo male market. And don't start bringing up the blow up dolls and the fake pussies because they are mainly bought for a bucks night to embarass your mate when he's found naked trussed up to them somewhere in downtown Melbourne.

Gone shopping with partners, had input into what we might like to try, even bought something new without her knowledge and just arrived home with a huge grin, but never bought anything for solely my benefit.
Back to top Go down
jam_666

jam_666

Toys for Boys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toys for Boys   Toys for Boys Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 6:16 pm

Found myself in possession of a blow up sheep once, after a stag party nobody wanted it so it went home with me, but i can categorically state, i never gave it one, honestly!! sorry to be boring ladies, but the only that i ever stuck wee man into other than a vaj, is my own hand, lady palmela and her 5 beautiful daughters if you like :)

However I did earn my dildo license with a girlfriend a few years back, we used to use em all the time, great fun as long as it never went near my rusty bullethole!! What you gotta remember is, if you die whilst shagging some toy or other, thats how someone will find you :)
Back to top Go down
Davo

Davo

Toys for Boys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toys for Boys   Toys for Boys Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 11:44 pm

A blowup sheep pmsl. Have we got any Kiwis on the boards? The temptation to make a sheep joke is killin me.

Come on, men love our gadgets. We could spend hours making everything in the tool shed all neat and shiny. We may not use a toy on ourself but damn, but one in our hand and we'll find 101 different uses for it. Still not sure why alot of guys are freakin out over toys getting used on them. Especially if its their other half doing the wielding. To each their own I guess.
Back to top Go down
DDB

DDB

Toys for Boys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toys for Boys   Toys for Boys Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 12:15 pm

Women like them used on them, men like to be in control of them. Perfect really.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Toys for Boys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toys for Boys   Toys for Boys Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Toys for Boys
Page 1 of 1