Total Kaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Total Kaos

A moshpit of mayhem, madness and music.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Forgive me father for I have sinned

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin/Luka
Admin
Admin/Luka

Forgive me father for I have sinned Empty
PostSubject: Forgive me father for I have sinned   Forgive me father for I have sinned Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 2:35 pm

So no-ones a saint. What's something you have done in a relationship that you would give anything to take back and change.
Back to top Go down
https://kaos.rpg-board.net
Davo

Davo

PostSubject: Re: Forgive me father for I have sinned   Forgive me father for I have sinned Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 2:43 pm

Cheat. Just the once, blind rotten drunk, over and done with in under 15 mintues but the pain it caused lasted a lifetime.
Back to top Go down
Chaz

Chaz

PostSubject: Re: Forgive me father for I have sinned   Forgive me father for I have sinned Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 2:49 pm

Yep I'll have to agree with Dave on that one. Happy to say I grew up and realised that an open invitation didn't mean I was required as a male to unzip the jeans and oblige
Back to top Go down
Franco1

Franco1

PostSubject: Re: Forgive me father for I have sinned   Forgive me father for I have sinned Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 9:39 am

Losing my temper and taking it out on the one person that mattered the most to me. She might have forgiven me but I'll never forgive myself.
Back to top Go down
NickiG

NickiG

PostSubject: Re: Forgive me father for I have sinned   Forgive me father for I have sinned Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 8:43 am

Well fresh from the marriage break up as I am, I would say lying.

I love hindsight and the fact that it is 20/20. But I guess screwing up is a good thing when you learn from it. I've learned the value of complete honesty. Although there are many that don't like the new me lol Forgive me father for I have sinned 476965

So I guess I don't regret it so much now, I try and look at it as a part of my learning curve.

Funny how we can forgive others far quicker and easier than we forgive ourselves Forgive me father for I have sinned 231981

Nic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forgive me father for I have sinned   Forgive me father for I have sinned Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forgive me father for I have sinned
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Total Kaos :: General Mischief & Mayhem :: Relationship angst-
Jump to: