Total Kaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Total Kaos

A moshpit of mayhem, madness and music.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Home much info do you really want

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin/Luka
Admin
Admin/Luka

Home much info do you really want Empty
PostSubject: Home much info do you really want   Home much info do you really want Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 5:36 am

Been slack of late; time to get the threads rolling again.

How much info do you really want to hear when starting a new relationship? Is it best to hear it all or keep some mystery about it; even if you ask how many previous partners do you really want to hear the answer?

My curiousity gets the better of me alot I admit, then wish like hell I'd never asked in the first place.
Back to top Go down
https://kaos.rpg-board.net
Benj

Benj

PostSubject: Re: Home much info do you really want   Home much info do you really want Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 6:42 am

I'm the same Luka. I tend to be curious, then if I hear more than what I was expecting curse myself for digging into their past in the first place. A general over view is fine, but I think the inner most details of past relationships should stay between the two people involved.
Back to top Go down
scott

scott

PostSubject: Re: Home much info do you really want   Home much info do you really want Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 9:21 am

Yep a general over view is good, and unless they've been with some terribly diseased person (which I would very much like to know before things get to the point of gettin' naked) then who ever is in their past is just that, in the past.
You also have to find out early if and just how psychotic they are. I don't want my tires slashed or my house burned down because I didn't call enough times in one day.
Back to top Go down
Chaz

Chaz

PostSubject: Re: Home much info do you really want   Home much info do you really want Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 3:18 am

I don't need nor want to hear all the details. The past is past after all. However that being said, if she's harbouring a big secret I'd rather find out sooner rather than later if you get my drift.
Back to top Go down
Styles

Styles

PostSubject: Re: Home much info do you really want   Home much info do you really want Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 5:19 am

I wouldn't want to hear about it at all.
Its a new start, so lets have fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home much info do you really want   Home much info do you really want Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home much info do you really want
Page 1 of 1