Total Kaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Total Kaos

A moshpit of mayhem, madness and music.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

For those who believe in astrology

Go down 
+2
LadyLacy
Sulliedangel
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sulliedangel

Sulliedangel

For those who believe in astrology Empty
PostSubject: For those who believe in astrology   For those who believe in astrology Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 4:23 am

Have you ever dated your own sign? Dated someone who the 'stars' tell you will be a perfect match and indeed it is?

Yes, I'm filling in time before work lol.

I can't believe women (or men for that matter) actually go up to someone and ask them their sign? Or is that just something that only happens in movies ......... the really bad ones lol
Back to top Go down
LadyLacy

LadyLacy

PostSubject: Re: For those who believe in astrology   For those who believe in astrology Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 2:39 pm

I'd hate to be governed by some snipet in the paper. But I have found that most people show alot of traits associated with their star sign.
Back to top Go down
Benj

Benj

PostSubject: Re: For those who believe in astrology   For those who believe in astrology Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 3:42 pm

I do tend to agree that certain star signs have particular characteristics. I was once involved with someone who's birthday was two days after my own, and we could literally finish each others sentences (and did so right from day 1), and were so much alike in alot of ways that it was quite off putting.

It may have been a novelty at the start, but it slowly became more annoying than anything else and physically it was like kissing a brother rather than a partner. Perhaps I saw in him traits of my own that I didn't like, but either way it was a recipe for disaster.
Back to top Go down
Ant

Ant

PostSubject: Re: For those who believe in astrology   For those who believe in astrology Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 4:26 am

Tend to glance at the star guide in the paper but never taken much notice. Anyone up in the traits of each sign and which ones are best together? Just for a bit of fun.
Back to top Go down
Mish68

Mish68

PostSubject: Re: For those who believe in astrology   For those who believe in astrology Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 4:27 am

I can google it if you like. That sort of stuff interests me and I've finished everything I had to do this morning.

Do you feel comfortable giving me peoples birth dates? Or just their star sign if you don't. Just send them via pm and I'll see what I can dig up.
Back to top Go down
Admin/Luka
Admin
Admin/Luka

PostSubject: Re: For those who believe in astrology   For those who believe in astrology Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 4:49 am

Just sent a pm with the dates of people I know. Yeah it's all a bit of fun lol. Let's see how close it gets to the mark.
Back to top Go down
https://kaos.rpg-board.net
Mish68

Mish68

PostSubject: Re: For those who believe in astrology   For those who believe in astrology Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 4:56 am

Ok Ant, here's the general traits of a Aquarius

Aquarians basically possess strong and attractive personalities. They fall into two principle types: one shy, sensitive, gentle and patient; the other exuberant, lively and exhibitionist, sometimes hiding the considerable depths of their character under a cloak of frivolity. Both types are strong willed and forceful in their different ways and have strong convictions, though as they seek truth above all things, they are usually honest enough to change their opinions, however firmly held, if evidence comes to light which persuades them that they have been mistaken. They have a breadth of vision that brings diverse factors into a whole, and can see both sides of an argument without shilly-shallying as to which side to take. Consequently they are unprejudiced and tolerant of other points of view. This is because they can see the validity of the argument, even if they do not accept it themselves.

THE AQUARIUS MALE: friendly, unpredictable, clean, erratic, innovative, freedom-loving. Marriage is not important for the Aquarian male. He usually marries or gets into long-term bonded relationships “like marriage,” but he usually takes a long time making the commitment. He is a romantic, but not in the usual sense. He remembers his love, whenever it suddenly strikes him, not necessarily on birthdays, Christmas, anniversaries. He likes to surprise and prides himself in “being different, non-conventional. He may achieve some position of prestige with his inventiveness. He needs a woman who will support his “ahead of the times” ideas. He is attracted to the unusual and independent woman, yea, even eccentric who is willing to be experimental. She should value her freedom, but be firmly loyal to him. He will reject any relationship in which he is not trusted.
Back to top Go down
Admin/Luka
Admin
Admin/Luka

PostSubject: Re: For those who believe in astrology   For those who believe in astrology Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 4:57 am

It's general but yeah knowing Ant personally I can see alot of him in what is written there.

What about the compatibility factor?
Back to top Go down
Mish68

Mish68

PostSubject: Re: For those who believe in astrology   For those who believe in astrology Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 4:57 am

What? Between you and him lol?
Back to top Go down
Ant

Ant

PostSubject: Re: For those who believe in astrology   For those who believe in astrology Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 5:00 am

Hell no lol. How about Aquarius/Gemini combination and Aquarius/Aries.
Back to top Go down
Admin/Luka
Admin
Admin/Luka

PostSubject: Re: For those who believe in astrology   For those who believe in astrology Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 5:01 am

Ok I reckon I know the first one, who's the second lol? Do I know her, is she a local, is she on here?
Back to top Go down
Ant

Ant

PostSubject: Re: For those who believe in astrology   For those who believe in astrology Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 5:02 am

Sorry mate, no-one you know lol. I do have a life outside of this place believe it or not.
Back to top Go down
Mish68

Mish68

PostSubject: Re: For those who believe in astrology   For those who believe in astrology Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 5:05 am

This can be a very challenging and exciting relationship. Aries and Aquarius are an interesting combination of passion, friendship and sexuality. There will never be dull moments with these two are together and they will experience many memorable moments with their friends and family close by.
Social groups and events will keep the relationship stimulating. Both need independence and share similar creative abilities.

Aries and Aquarius will share an interesting love affair and sex life. Over time, one may fall in love quickly. Keep it light Aries, and see what develops. Aquarius needs to give Aries credit for effort and laughter. The sooner they get together, the better off all of us will be.

Compatibility Rating: 3 stars
Back to top Go down
Mish68

Mish68

PostSubject: Re: For those who believe in astrology   For those who believe in astrology Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 5:07 am

Aquarius and Gemini:

When these two air signs hook up, there will be sexual attraction and an endless curiosity about the other. Both signs will want to hit the party circuit and mingle together. Gemini is very attracted to outgoing and independent Aquarius.
Aquarius sees sex and a relationship with this easy carefree sign known as Gemini. Together, they can build a sexual relationship that could make it to the altar. On the flipside, however, Aquarius could get cold feet and may feel trapped by Gemini.

Gemini could become impatient with Aquarius and finally walk away mad. They key to making this relationship work is to know when to walk away. Do not play games with each other and that goes double for Aquarius.

Compatibility Rating: 5 stars
Back to top Go down
Mish68

Mish68

PostSubject: Re: For those who believe in astrology   For those who believe in astrology Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 5:09 am

Both Gemini and Aries fall into the 'compatible' zone for an Aquarius Ant, so either way its two thumbs up lol!
Back to top Go down
Mish68

Mish68

PostSubject: Re: For those who believe in astrology   For those who believe in astrology Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 5:11 am

Aries Woman & Aquarius Man
Both will have to take some time to adjust to one another, but this is a very workable combination. The Aquarian will know how to make himself scarce when dark clouds are brewing and will never take her wretched displays of temper personally. The Arian will appreciate him for being the one person in her life who isn't interested in a confrontation. (Source: AquarianAge Romance )

This is a good match for you, even if it’s not the number one choice (for number one, see Leo and Sagittarius, which are tied). You can find true love with an Aquarius boy because of your appreciation of each other’s best qualities. You will love his sense of adventure and very unconventional way of seeing and interacting with the world. He will adore your intelligent mind and your energetic approach to romance. This isn’t to say you won’t have lots of differences with an Aquarius boy. You will have lots! But if you can get through the little problems, this match will only get better and better over time. A good bet for love. (Source: Jellybean's Astro-Soulmate Guide )

What a yummy combo, Aries! Mr. Aquarius is the original wonk, and is always dreaming up grand schemes and romantic adventures for the two of you. If he tells you he's into you, he means it. Just remember that Aquarians don't always run on a schedule, so if he doesn't seem consistent, or drops the ball by being late for a date, its in his nature.
Back to top Go down
Mish68

Mish68

PostSubject: Re: For those who believe in astrology   For those who believe in astrology Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 5:14 am

Gemini Woman & Aquarius Man
At last! A girl the Aquarian doesn't mind chasing and a woman who can keep up with the Aquarian. Intellectually very well matched, but no staying power in life's little chores. One of the better combinations, but pity the houseplants! (Source: AquarianAge Romance )

This is tied with Libra as the number one soulmate match for you. You can find true love and happiness with a Gemini woman. You share many things in common, including an adventurous streak and an unpredictable nature. You love to be spontaneous and hate making plans, which works out perfectly! Bonus: the physical chemistry between you will just grow and grow the longer you are together. You will bring out the best in each other’s personalities. A terrific love match. ( Source: Jellybean's Astro-Soulmate Guide )

Gemini girl and Aquarius boy have the potential to create a relationship worthy of the Big Screen. You're both eerily in tune with each other, even when your not in the same place at the same time. Your Aquarian is inspired and moved by you, and the feeling is mutual.
Back to top Go down
Ant

Ant

PostSubject: Re: For those who believe in astrology   For those who believe in astrology Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 5:15 am

It's all good lol.

Ok Luka next For those who believe in astrology 992662
Back to top Go down
Mish68

Mish68

PostSubject: Re: For those who believe in astrology   For those who believe in astrology Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 5:17 am

Luka,

The Taurean's characteristics are solidity, practicality, extreme determination and strength of will - no one will ever drive them, but they will willingly and loyally follow a leader they trust. They are stable, balanced, conservative good, law-abiding citizens and lovers of peace, possessing all the best qualities of the bourgeoisie. As they have a sense of material values and physical possessions, respect for property and a horror of falling into debt, they will do everything in their power to maintain the security of the status quo and be somewhat hostile to change.

Mentally, they are keen-witted and practical more often than intellectual, but apt to become fixed in their opinions through their preference for following accepted and reliable patterns of experience. Their character is generally dependable, steadfast, prudent, just, firm and unshaken in the face of difficulties. Their vices arise from their virtues, going to extremes on occasion,such as sometimes being too slavish to the conventions they admire.

On rare occasions a Taurean may be obstinately and exasperatingly self-righteous, unoriginal, rigid, ultraconservative, argumentative, querulous bores, stuck in a self-centered rut. They may develop a brooding resentment through nursing a series of injuries received and, whether their characters are positive or negative, they need someone to stroke their egos with a frequent, "Well Done!" Most Taureans are not this extreme though.

They are faithful and generous friends with a great capacity for affection, but rarely make friends with anyone outside their social rank, to which they are ordinarily excessively faithful. In the main, they are gentle, even tempered, good natured, modest and slow to anger, disliking quarreling and avoiding ill-feeling. If they are provoked, however, they can explode into violent outbursts of ferocious anger in which they seem to lose all self-control. Equally unexpected are their occasional sallies into humor and exhibitions of fun.

Although their physical appearance may belie it, they have a strong aesthetic taste, enjoying art, for which they may have a talent, beauty (recoiling from anything sordid or ugly) and music. They may have a strong, sometimes unconventional, religious faith. Allied to their taste for all things beautiful is a love for the good things of life pleasure, comfort, luxury and good food and wine and they may have to resist the temptation to over indulgence, leading to drunkenness, gross sensuality, and covetousness.
Back to top Go down
Mish68

Mish68

PostSubject: Re: For those who believe in astrology   For those who believe in astrology Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 5:20 am

Most compatible sexually for a Taurian: Cancer Virgo Capricorn Pisces

And just in case you were wondering, Taurus/Aries make great friends, Taurus/Gemini the ultimate sexually charged one night stand pmsl.
Back to top Go down
Admin/Luka
Admin
Admin/Luka

PostSubject: Re: For those who believe in astrology   For those who believe in astrology Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 5:21 am

No, Ant is the Gemini/Aries one lol.
Back to top Go down
Admin/Luka
Admin
Admin/Luka

PostSubject: Re: For those who believe in astrology   For those who believe in astrology Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 5:32 am

Hey out of curiousity can you do our favourite ex couple lol. This I got to see.
Back to top Go down
Mish68

Mish68

PostSubject: Re: For those who believe in astrology   For those who believe in astrology Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 5:32 am

What's the starsigns
Back to top Go down
Admin/Luka
Admin
Admin/Luka

PostSubject: Re: For those who believe in astrology   For those who believe in astrology Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 5:33 am

Shit um Gemini and Leo? Ant, a little help here?
Back to top Go down
Ant

Ant

PostSubject: Re: For those who believe in astrology   For those who believe in astrology Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 5:33 am

She's a Gemini, he's birthday is 18 August whatever that makes him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For those who believe in astrology   For those who believe in astrology Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For those who believe in astrology
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Total Kaos :: General Mischief & Mayhem :: Relationship angst-
Jump to: