Total Kaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Total Kaos

A moshpit of mayhem, madness and music.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Friends with benefits

Go down 
+3
Admin/Luka
Davo
Chaz
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Chaz

Chaz

Friends with benefits Empty
PostSubject: Friends with benefits   Friends with benefits Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 3:50 pm

So is there any downfalls with this? She's cute, and not psychotic. What could go wrong?

Cue the bunny boiling music.
Back to top Go down
Davo

Davo

PostSubject: Re: Friends with benefits   Friends with benefits Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 3:52 pm

If you want to stay friends then I wouldn't do it. The line gets blurry then you wake up one day and one of you gives a shit and the other doesn't and it's goodbye to the friendship.
Back to top Go down
Admin/Luka
Admin
Admin/Luka

PostSubject: Re: Friends with benefits   Friends with benefits Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 3:54 pm

You can be friends with your lover sure but friends that just fu^k? Nah it gets too messy. Be mates, be a couple, go out a shag the first attractive woman that takes your fancy but keep your female mates just that unless you both want something more.
Back to top Go down
https://kaos.rpg-board.net
Chaz

Chaz

PostSubject: Re: Friends with benefits   Friends with benefits Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 3:54 pm

But what if you both agree that that's all it is?
Back to top Go down
Davo

Davo

PostSubject: Re: Friends with benefits   Friends with benefits Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 3:56 pm

Not going to happen mate. Somewhere, sometime, someone is going to start wanting more out of it than just a quick physical release and it's gonna get messy. Streuth, I'm actually agreeing with Luka for once. Stranger things have never occured lol.
Back to top Go down
NickiG

NickiG

PostSubject: Re: Friends with benefits   Friends with benefits Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 11:12 am

Ok I know I am waaaaaaay late with this thread but anyway.......

Having been in the situation of FwB, I can see both sides. y partner D has had a number of FwB in the past, and I was one of them. Somewhere along the way it changed for both of us, but I could see, and was very much afraid for a while there, that he was going to insist it remained purely friendship with fun. In which case I was going to get very badly hurt, because I equate intimacy with someone as one of the closest way of expressing love to another person. In other words, I find it difficult to jump in the sack if I don't feel that connection that isn't more than just a physical thing.

His view is different. He has several friends, who fortunately for me are o/s, (you can see the relief on my face lol), who have been FwB and if he sees tham again and all are comfortable (including me), will be again. But again it is fraught with problems, a couple of these girls felt more for him, and did get hurt by his honesty when he told them he was their friend, and still did not want anything more.

Honestly, I don't think it is really workable, even with the best of intentions. Someone is always going to get hurt. Flirting is another thing all together

But then again, I can be a jealous territorial cow who doesn't want some other Friends with benefits 884481 woman puting her hands on my man Friends with benefits 933292

So sue me Friends with benefits 917897
Back to top Go down
natasha2112

natasha2112

PostSubject: Re: Friends with benefits   Friends with benefits Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 9:16 am

i am bisexual, and single, not heavily into men, but have an old friend as a fuck buddy, saves having to have relationship, and he never says no.. simple eh, and we are still friends
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=599962972&v=inf
Styles

Styles

PostSubject: Re: Friends with benefits   Friends with benefits Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 8:31 pm

LOLOLOL I was just asked to be in a FWB relationship. I declined the offer of course. I'm old enough to be her dad lolol, geeeeesh I'm old :( lolol.
Back to top Go down
Franco1

Franco1

PostSubject: Re: Friends with benefits   Friends with benefits Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 6:51 am

nah not for me. If I'm with them, I'm with them. Shit think I am the one who is getting old and past it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friends with benefits   Friends with benefits Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Friends with benefits
Page 1 of 1